PDA

View Full Version : I told my mom (step-mom) about swaying!

purplepoet20
July 10th, 2011, 01:41 PM
A few days ago I told my mom (step-mom) that we are swaying for a girl... She was so happy and positive. I couldn't believe it and she wanted to know everything about swaying. After telling her the details she made comments like that is why she has 1B and 2G. That is why my SIL had 2G and 1B (B was a surprise while nursing so she wasn't dieting). It made me feel better about swaying.

With her kids... DS she was newly married and they had the money to eat good foods and eat out a lot too. Before conceiving both girls she was trying to loose weight and lost 20-50lbs right before each was conceived. And she drank tons of diet soda. Also her house at the time had cranberry bushes and she ate them like crazy.

After talking about how my dad, little sister, and her were doing she ended the call with I can't wait to hear the news of a little Madeliene. She remembered the name I liked when I was preg with DS2 :pray: that is a good sign that it will happen.

swish
July 10th, 2011, 03:10 PM
I hope so pp! It's lovely you've got her support :)

shouldihope?
July 10th, 2011, 06:19 PM
That is great when someone you care about is so supportive. It makes it easier to deal with all the doubters.

TTC5
July 10th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Sounds like you have a lovely MIL!!

4ofakind
July 11th, 2011, 09:48 PM
What a fantasic mil and a great support for you. My mil thinks it is all rubbish and just laughs when it is brought up. Hopefully one day soon I can prove it to her eitherwise :)

Good luck with you pink sway.