PDA

View Full Version : Well, I went for a 3 day cut off but got a 2

kaseybaby
July 11th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I swear, everything that could go wrong with swaying this month, went wrong. :hair:

pastelpicnic
July 11th, 2011, 01:57 PM
FX for Kaseybaby!! I know how frustrating it is……we plan and plan and somehow something always happens unexpected. Alls we can do is try our best! ;)

lobella2
July 11th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I know how you feel. I wanted a O-4 and O-2, but ended up oing early and had a O-3 and O-1, boy territory.

zanacal
July 11th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Don't worry kaseybaby, I don't think it should matter at all and you may be more likely to get pregnant!

DoulaMama
July 11th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Don't worry kaseybaby, I don't think it should matter at all and you may be more likely to get pregnant!

^^^ In total Agreement! I hope you get your little girl, Kasey!!!

Indira
July 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM

I totally agree too! :luck::fx::luck:

kaseybaby
July 11th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I not all that stressed about it, I actually don't think I am going to be pregnant this time around.

But I lost my ion bracelet the day I ovulated, I ovulated a day early, I had to skip a day of supplements, I had a couple of slips with my diet, not red meat but turkey because I had to use it before it went bad. Just little things. Oh well. Such is life! :)

rainbowflower
July 14th, 2011, 04:45 AM
I know how you feel. I wanted a O-4 and O-2, but ended up oing early and had a O-3 and O-1, boy territory.

not according to the studies done!

atomic sagebrush
July 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Sometimes it happens and it's the best thing in the world! A lot of girls have come from timing "mistakes"!!!