PDA

View Full Version : Its beginning to feel like the other place

Aqua
July 11th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I am afraid.... The site is super slow from the past 2 weeks. Even to load the site its takes mins. I click on something and go back to doing something else so I don't waste my time waiting for the page to load and a post to get posted. What is going on? I am fearing that its taking the same route as the other site which made me come here in the first place.

DoulaMama
July 11th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I have zero issues with loading about 99% of the time....if it does take time to load it's because it's a busy time on the net... Hmmmmm......

shouldihope?
July 11th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I don't usually have problems either.

swish
July 11th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Me neither!

zanacal
July 11th, 2011, 03:31 PM
It's working fine for me too - I hope it's something you can fix!

Rose
July 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. that should work!

Roonarpia
July 11th, 2011, 04:06 PM
It is slow for me now too, not to the point where it makes me crazy but noticeably slower...

lobella2
July 11th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I haven't had any problems either.

queen-of-harts
July 11th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Nope not slow here and i have the slowest fast internet around lol

Zivic-Bubac
July 11th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Oh so nice to hear from you :) We've missed you! How are you? I see you have only 100 days to go :wink:
Regarding slow site - I'm not sure is it my computer or internet provider ( I'm almost 100% sure I used the wrong expression LOL!) or the site :think:
But it is slower.

ttcboy2011
July 11th, 2011, 05:46 PM
no problems here

nuthinbutpink
July 11th, 2011, 06:03 PM
There are zero problems with capacity. The servers are and have been up and running. It could be a local issue of your ISP. If you continue to have problems, let me know but from my end, all is well.

I really spend a lot of time trying to make sure all is well. I am glad it seems fine for most who have responded but the "other" site has an absent owner and that, I am not.

TTC5
July 11th, 2011, 06:23 PM
I've never had problems either :)

TTC5
July 11th, 2011, 06:24 PM
There are zero problems with capacity. The servers are and have been up and running. It could be a local issue of your ISP. If you continue to have problems, let me know but from my end, all is well.

I really spend a lot of time trying to make sure all is well. I am glad it seems fine for most who have responded but the "other" site has an absent owner and that, I am not.

You do a fantastic job!!!!!!!

Aqua
July 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I was concerned because I am accessing from my work which has a very high end network facility. The internet is super fast and I am not facing issues with any other site or url I visit. The browser is IE8. I tried hitting the compatibility button also wondering if its loading issues but still the same. It was fine a week back though. I'll restrart and check and try couple more options. I love talking to you girls. Thanks.

Hey! Zivic.. thanks.. yeah was trying to catch up on work after vacation and doing some baby shopping also side by side. Yesterday we had a hospital tour and that was fun. Haven't done that before. Loved the place. They have cameras in your room and your relative can see you and the baby and the room from anywhere in the world through the hospital's website!! and the last nite they throw a celebration dinner with lobsters and steak... how cool!

Hobbermittens
July 12th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I haven't had any issues either. I hope you can figure out what's wrong with your connection, Aqua!

nuthinbutpink
July 12th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I was concerned because I am accessing from my work which has a very high end network facility. The internet is super fast and I am not facing issues with any other site or url I visit. The browser is IE8. I tried hitting the compatibility button also wondering if its loading issues but still the same. It was fine a week back though. I'll restrart and check and try couple more options. I love talking to you girls. Thanks.

Hey! Zivic.. thanks.. yeah was trying to catch up on work after vacation and doing some baby shopping also side by side. Yesterday we had a hospital tour and that was fun. Haven't done that before. Loved the place. They have cameras in your room and your relative can see you and the baby and the room from anywhere in the world through the hospital's website!! and the last nite they throw a celebration dinner with lobsters and steak... how cool!

I am on a wireless connection at the moment away from home and it is super fast for me and was last night when I was on too. I hope you are no longer having issues.

Flava
July 13th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Sometimes it's loading slow for me , that's it.