PDA

View Full Version : Beckhams welcome girl!

Glittergirl
July 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Just heard they had their baby girl after three boys! I'm so happy for them. I wonder if they went HT or if she swayed? Based on all this sway info and diet, I'm surprised she ever even had boys? She has like no body fat and I used to watch her reality show and she ate like salad and that's it! --on a side note, Natalie Portman had a boy after being on black swan and she was soooo skinny in that movie--totally thought she would have a girl!

zanacal
July 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Perhaps they were so skinny they had to put on a bit of weight and eat a bit more healthily to be able to conceive! I'm sure I'd go HT in their position (which I suppose I am!) if I had their money :D

queen-of-harts
July 11th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Yeah they were most likely gaining a few pounds from being supper skinny.

purplepoet20
July 11th, 2011, 06:09 PM
There was a big age gap between the last boy and this one so maybe she was having a hard time conceiving... Whether she had help or just got lucky I am happy for her because she has a beautiful family!

4ofakind
July 11th, 2011, 09:55 PM
And they have called her Harper Seven.

Petal
July 12th, 2011, 07:19 AM
I read that she was on a 'girl diet' and only ate things that enhanced her chances of having a girl, i wonder if shes a member on here or ig, you never know!! lol

swish
July 12th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Lol, I'm sure she had pgd, she's got the money!!!!

LolaInLove
July 12th, 2011, 03:59 PM
I was shocked about Natalie Portman having a boy, too. Maybe she conceived him right after wrapping up filming, in which case she surely started to eat like a human again (trust me, I run a ballet company and know how ballerinas IRL eat).

I would love to know where Posh got her girl diet info from!

Glittergirl
July 12th, 2011, 06:31 PM
I was shocked about Natalie Portman having a boy, too. Maybe she conceived him right after wrapping up filming, in which case she surely started to eat like a human again (trust me, I run a ballet company and know how ballerinas IRL eat).

I would love to know where Posh got her girl diet info from!
Me too--after three boys--I'll have what she's having LOL!

mandicane
July 12th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I think she paid for some serious gender sorting. Wouldn't you after 4 boys and if you had the money?!

Glittergirl
July 15th, 2011, 12:39 AM
I think she paid for some serious gender sorting. Wouldn't you after 4 boys and if you had the money?!
I wouldn't go HT--I'm kinda scared about all the hormones and increased chance of cancers and the invasiveness of it all so not worth it to me. In fact, not sure if I would do in vitro if I couldn't have kids--although I have never been in that position so who knows what I would do in that case but for me adoption would be the best answer.