PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Potter LIVE on Studio10 from the Los Angeles studio TODAY!

lsolievilker
August 12th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Hello Australia ladies!

Dr. Potter will be talking about gender selection on Studio10 this morning.

Tune in!

Lucy

Assistant to Dr. Potter

1+2+3boys
August 12th, 2014, 10:01 PM
I'd love a link if there is one so I can watch it

aussiesmiler
August 12th, 2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks Lucy. I watched it and as always I was totally impressed by Dr Potter! If only America was a little bit closer :-(

covered in blue
August 13th, 2014, 07:23 AM
13 Aug - Choosing The Sex Of Your Baby - Network Ten (http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/studio-10/extra/season-2014/13-aug--choosing-the-sex-of-your-baby?autoStart=true)

See if that works for you 123. Hopefully it does. It might be Oz only.

DH and I just watched it. He did good. They gave him a bit of a drilling though.

SamS_TTCPink
August 13th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Did they ever give him a drilling! They obvious don't understand 'gender desire'. 😠

annen
August 14th, 2014, 01:12 AM
What terrible journalism - She wasn't interested at all in gaining or considering a balanced view. She just bought her strong uninformed biased to the conversation. I find it amazing. THere are so many aspects of IVF are controversial personally I don't think single people should be able to have a child through IVF as I think a child deserves the right to 2 parents but does anyone talk about that no - its always genetic selection.

Mumof3girls
August 14th, 2014, 01:37 AM
I don't know why they keep saying its an ethics issue & they are designer babies NO they are our genetics the only thing that is chosen is which embryo gets put back! We don't know the colour of their hair or eyes & we dont want to know the genetic make up just the gender. I agree she was very bias because she needed IVF to have children & no one else got to express their opion but most would propbably have a PP. They should let us one gender families have a vote ic it should be legal in Australia. Whats with the cloning questions who wants to clone themselves!