PDA

View Full Version : auroara78 has passed away

atomic sagebrush
August 14th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Many of you know this already but we lost another one of our longtime members to cancer this past week - auroara78. :sadflwr::sadflwr::sadflwr:

If you have a little extra cash this month please consider donating - she leaves behind young children and medical expenses.

Help the Pierce Family. | Medical Expenses - YouCaring.com (http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-the-pierce-family-/194122)

coocoobananas
August 14th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I did see this:(
I will try to give what I can.

ELP
August 14th, 2014, 01:04 PM
That is so sad :( God bless them little things :( I'll be putting a little in for them xx

Another princess
August 14th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Such sad sad news!! Thanks for posting the link atomic x

Tiffani3
August 15th, 2014, 04:07 AM
:( so very sad sending love to them xx

deaks66
August 15th, 2014, 04:20 AM
So sad to hear of this this morning (it trickled down to me on fb). Thinking of her poor family who must be absolutely devastated. Can't imagine the pain. RIP auroura xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 15th, 2014, 07:45 AM
I donated a couple of days ago. Auroara was one of the greats on this board...there are many. But she was so good to me...my cheerleader when I needed a pick me up. I was sad that I was having my 4th boy. Our due date group at the time was full of opposites. And Auroara was a friend to many. If anyone could donate, I know her family would be grateful. This woman truly was amazing. And my heart is so sad for her beautiful family.

odd
August 15th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Oh that's heartbreaking :-(

Petal
August 15th, 2014, 11:08 AM
This so just heart breaking, I heard via fb too. So sad, thinking of her family at this very sad time x

Hopingforaprincess
August 15th, 2014, 12:09 PM
so sad :( my condolences to her family and friends

deaks66
August 19th, 2014, 08:59 AM
It seems sad to me that this thread has had so little responses. Nothing to do with who might like to contribute financially, i would just have thought more people would like to write a message. Auroara was a fairly long standing member of this community, surely more than 10 people knew her. I still think everyday how horrific things must have been and still will be for her family for a long time to come. And that goes for mywill too. Puts everything into perspective... the gender issues aside, we are all so lucky to be on this planet and living our lives with our little ones xx

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2014, 11:17 AM
There was another thread that some people had already commented upon, I just wanted to be sure the donation info was up for anyone who wanted to donate. :heart:

deaks66
August 19th, 2014, 12:55 PM
ah that makes sense

aidansmum
August 19th, 2014, 09:23 PM
very sad news :( my condolences to her family and friends. :(

WannaGirl
August 26th, 2014, 03:48 AM
Thanks Atomic, I had a cry for her and donated