PDA

View Full Version : Any second opinions? 16+4 potty shots

Wildchic
August 15th, 2014, 06:39 AM
2038420386Hi, here are two potty shots of my twins. Doc was only 70% sure that they are girls! My anatomy scan is in 6 weeks and its driving me crazy already to know for sure! Can you please give me your opinions? TIA

Abifasc
August 15th, 2014, 07:26 AM
These are pretty blurry. Maybe the baby in the second pic is a girl because I see three dots. I don't see any gender clues in the first pic. Are they identical?

Wildchic
August 15th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the response! They are not identical, they both have their own sacs. Can you please tell me where the 3 dots are? I don't see it!

Abifasc
August 15th, 2014, 09:10 AM
This is what I see. I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right thing because it's so blurry. I'm sorry about that!

http://i60.tinypic.com/2s99gub.jpg

Wildchic
August 15th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Oh wow, I'll have to inspect the scan. I thought it was straight and flat. thanks for pointing that out!

Petal
August 15th, 2014, 10:46 AM
They do look more like girls but as the images are blurry the babies could be at the wrong angle to see for sure.

Congrats on your twins!!

Wildchic
August 15th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Thanks ladies, I posted these pics from my phone. I'll try scanning it into the computer and then I'll post them again. These are the only potty shots I've got though.

blueeyedguys
August 16th, 2014, 05:32 AM
Just fyi, unless they turn out to be different sexes, they could still be identical. As many as 35% of identical twins have completely separate sacs & placentas. It depends on when they divided.

The first pic is too blurry to tell. Second pic is also really hard to tell but maaaybe girl.

Wildchic
August 16th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Just fyi, unless they turn out to be different sexes, they could still be identical. As many as 35% of identical twins have completely separate sacs & placentas. It depends on when they divided.

The first pic is too blurry to tell. Second pic is also really hard to tell but maaaybe girl.

Thanks for the info! I really never knew that they could be identical while in different sacs. Always thought they would look differently!

Wildchic
August 16th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I tried scanning them in, but they still look kinda blurry. Not the best scans:( Guess I'll just have to wait it out until my anatomy scan for it to be a bit more accurate. Thanks again Ladies

Wildchic
August 19th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Does this look any better?