PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound boy or girl?

Lmkh
August 16th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Does this sound boy or girl?

Pregnancy was a complete shock. I have no idea when I conceived for sure. I am guessing July 6 or 7. It could be as early as July 4. I have no clue about gender cut off. I do know I had a UTI at the time, which might sway for a boy. I had not started the antibiotics yet as I only went to the doctor on July 7 for the UTI.

My PH hung around a 6 while on antibiotics. Once I finished the antibiotics, I had one testing strips left and it was more like a 4. This would be girl.

I have an inner feeling of a boy. That would mean boy.

My dh prayed for a girl and points out this is a miracle pregnancy and he does not believe God would have given us a baby like this if he wasn't going to go all the way and give us a girl (we have had 6 boys and I carry a gene for autism so half my boys have ASD). So, this would mean a girl.

I dreamt about my baby boy clothes being taken from me just before I found out I was pregnant. That would mean boy.

I cannot stand meat right now....girl!

I am craving tomato anything....boy?

I cannot stand sex....boy? or is that girl?

Oh..last factor, my HCG levels rose quickly...girl. (there are studies to back this one up)

ksmom
August 16th, 2014, 01:29 PM
It could go either way really. My pregnancy with my second screamed girl with every old wives tale and I was convinced we were having a girl. Color me shocked when the tech said boy. I don't believe there's much truth to it (in my experience anyway). Having said that, I think it sounds girly to me! I hope you get your girl.:XX:

jmomof3girls
August 17th, 2014, 12:08 AM
I think girl from the symptoms. I hope it's your girl. Keep us posted!

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2014, 05:49 PM
None of these things (aside from HCG levels) mean anything for gender. So I will just send you all the pink dust and healthy baby dust I have at my disposal.

Even the HCG levels - don't read too much into that. On average most men are taller than most women but there are plenty of women who are taller than plenty of men and the HCG level works that way. YOu may have a Janet Reno or Danny Devito on your hands. :)

Lmkh
August 20th, 2014, 10:25 AM
YOu may have a Janet Reno or Danny Devito on your hands. :)

Great! Now you painted a pretty picture of my baby! LOL

atomic sagebrush
August 24th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Haha that had nothing to do with your baby, it's just an example I had used before! Sorry!

How about "WNBA player or jockey" instead! :p