PDA

View Full Version : Due dec'14-jan/feb'15 part 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

daisymoo
February 19th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Enjoy the naps You won't have time for them when little one arrives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazycatcouple
February 19th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Robin, that's a great attitude to have! I too am just trying to enjoy the last days of what is very likely my last pregnancy :-)

LaVie - 2 hours? Wow, that is fast! I hope your little one stays put for you though. Good luck!

daisymoo
February 19th, 2015, 09:11 AM
Sorry meant to also say best of luck LaVie! Hope all goes well for you x

lala22
February 19th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Can't wait for baby photos!

FutureMiniMe
February 19th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Hello ladies! I feel so far behind. I haven't been on much since going on leave. No baby yet. I am 39+1 today. I have been having very irregular contractions on some days and others, nothing! Hoping I can get a sweep at the doc tomorrow. I have not even been checked yet. I was doing epo for a while until I read something similar to what Atomic posted, so internally only now. Hoping my little lady makes her appearance this weekend at least, lol.

Huge congrats to all the new babies! I love seeing all the pictures.

daisymoo
February 20th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Best of luck Futureminime Hope your little lady arrives soon x

Adia
February 20th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Thinking of Sam (Mumofsix...) today and her babies.
I pray all goes well and angels surround her.

Mrs_Incredible
February 20th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Me too, sending love to you Sam, your little angel and son, hugs xx

kitkat18
February 20th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Thinking of you Sam X

FutureMiniMe
February 20th, 2015, 10:43 PM
Hope everything went well for Mumofsix today!!

Boysway
February 20th, 2015, 11:35 PM
Thinking of you Sam xx

coocoobananas
February 21st, 2015, 01:35 AM
Oh congrats sweetdream!!!
My girl came on her due date too, so thoughtful;)
Congrats and can't wait for pics!!
Just quick.

Yesterday on her due date our beautiful daughter was born!
Everything went great and we are enjoying it very much!

crazycatcouple
February 24th, 2015, 11:28 AM
So it looks like we'll be meeting Coda tomorrow :-) Getting induced in the AM! Wish us luck!!

Boysway
February 24th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Woo hoo. How exciting :) Wishing you a smooth delivery :)

Georgia_Peach
February 24th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Yay! Congrats and good luck crazy cat. Super jealous too!! 😊
Can't wait to see pics of the Lil. Guy

kitkat18
February 24th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Good luck crazy cat! Can't wait to see pics of your little Coda X

FutureMiniMe
February 24th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Good luck and best wishes for a smooth delivery. I might be a tiny bit jealous sice we are due date buddies! I've tried everything to get labor going but we haven't even talked about induction yet. Can't wait to see pics!

sweetdream
February 25th, 2015, 05:43 AM
Good luck crazy cat!! Also the others that are going (or went) in for delivery!

I'm enjoying our baby girl so much!! She's such a relaxed child.
No troubles what so ever!

daisymoo
February 25th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Best of luck crazycatcouple Can't wait to hear news!!

laVieEnRose
February 25th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Good luck crazycat!

Thinking of you Sam xx

I have one more sleep till I meet my little green baby !

kitkat18
February 25th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Pics please sweet dream! And her name/weight etc? Or have I just missed something X

daisymoo
February 25th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Best of luck LaVie! Can't wait for news! x

oncue
February 28th, 2015, 05:26 AM
Yay lavie and crazycat! Pls keep us informed! X
Boysway is ur ultrasound Monday? So excited for u xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boysway
February 28th, 2015, 07:42 AM
Yes, ultrasound is Monday :)

crazycatcouple
February 28th, 2015, 01:25 PM
So Coda decided he wanted to come on his own terms :-). We were supposed to go in to be induced Wed morning, but labor began naturally Tuesday evening.

Coda Bruce born 2/25/15 at 2:14am - 8lbs 14oz, 20 inches long :-). They had to use drugs to slow my labor down because he wasn't getting a break between contractions and his heart rate was dropping. That really slowed it down though, so then we had to use some pitocin later on to help it progress. Took longer than anticipated, but he's here and healthy!!

Georgia_Peach
February 28th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Awwee yay! Congrats crazy cat Coda is adorable! ! How wonderful he decided to come on his own. I'll bet you are just enjoying every minute!. 😊

Boysway
February 28th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Crazycatcouple, he is a cutie. Congratulations :)

lala22
February 28th, 2015, 07:42 PM
Crazycat- babies sure have a way of making you know what they want! He sure is a cutie and a big boy for such a little tummy you had! I know how that goes:-) Enjoy that little monkey- thanks for sharing!

kitkat18
February 28th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Coda is suuuper cute! Rock star already X

daisymoo
March 1st, 2015, 05:37 AM
Huge congrats Crazycatcouple! So happy for you! I can't open the pic but I bet he is just gorgeous Hope you're feeling good x

daisymoo
March 1st, 2015, 05:38 AM
Best of luck on Monday Boysway Enjoy that moment hearing blue!

daisymoo
March 1st, 2015, 05:39 AM
Robin pet are you next? You must be soooo ready now are you?

Boysway
March 1st, 2015, 05:47 AM
I sure hope it's confirmed. So many boy guesses can't possibly be wrong! Just over 12 hours till my ultrasound :D

daisymoo
March 1st, 2015, 05:49 AM
Oh how exciting!!! It's gonna be a blue one!

Georgia_Peach
March 1st, 2015, 11:03 AM
Yes daisymoo. I am now officially overdue. My mucus plug has come out and been having contractions. ... but still no baby. 😕

Boysway
March 1st, 2015, 11:13 AM
Hopefully you don't have much longer to wait Robin xx

daisymoo
March 1st, 2015, 11:14 AM
Oh wow Robin I bet you'll have your baby in the next 24 hours Best of luck! I'll be thinking of you!!

kitkat18
March 1st, 2015, 03:36 PM
Robin you are on your way totes exciting!!! X

oncue
March 2nd, 2015, 04:08 AM
Congrats crazycat! He is just lovely [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170] just love his little musicaloutfit too xo

daisymoo
March 2nd, 2015, 04:19 AM
Boysway!!!! Does your profile pic say what I think it says!!!!!! It's a boy? Did you have your ultrasound?

Boysway
March 2nd, 2015, 05:07 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/02/981cf914bed102ea4c30ad6803c2d15a.jpg Meet our SON :D all went well with the scan. Bub is still measuring ahead by a few days.

daisymoo
March 2nd, 2015, 05:40 AM
Oh wow! I knew it! So so so happy for you! You must be over the moon! Huge congrats to you x

laVieEnRose
March 2nd, 2015, 05:51 AM
Congrats boys way!!! Wonderful news xx

laVieEnRose
March 2nd, 2015, 05:59 AM
Congratulations CrazyCat!!! He is gorgeous! Loving his name too!

Our little boy arrived safely on 26/02/2015 at 11.06am!
Diego was born by 'natural' c-section and weighed 3.570kgs (7.8lbs I think)
We are back home and enjoying him so much.

Thinking of you ladies who are having their babies soon xxx23981

daisymoo
March 2nd, 2015, 06:42 AM
Oh LaVie He is so gorgeous Enjoy every minute of him x

crazycatcouple
March 2nd, 2015, 06:50 AM
Thank you everyone! Our little family is complete now :-). Big sister Lyra has been so sweet with him, and I actually got a decent night's sleep last night with him only waking twice (compared to 5 or 6 times a night previously). Nursing has been a bit challenging, but he is a great eater. As much as I look forward to every new little thing with him, I'm already feeling sad that this is the last one, so just trying to soak up every second of this newborn stage because it goes by so quickly!

LaVie, congratulations on your little man! Love the name!!

And Boysway... Super happy for you :-). I know you are over the moon right now, and it's only going to get better once he's in your arms!

kitkat18
March 2nd, 2015, 08:29 AM
La Vie damn straight you look amazing!!!! What a beautiful pic of you and Diego. Are you recovering well from the c section ? Love to hear your experience of a natural c section!
Boysway beyond happy for you! Dreams really do come true XX
All you ladies and your beautiful babes are making me super excited to meet my little one, one month to go! XXX

Boysway
March 2nd, 2015, 03:43 PM
Lavie, congratulations. Your little man in gorgeous. You look great as well :)

I'm ecstatic ladies. I literally burst into tears when she told us. It's the first time hubby has ever told me to stop crying otherwise he would cry. I think he is as happy as I am. Bub was rather showy when the sonographer got to that end, lol.

Kitkat, it's my wildest dreams come true. I never thought I would ever have a son. It was so good to be able to tell dh about all the boys clothes I had already bought, lol.

lala22
March 2nd, 2015, 03:58 PM
So excited for those who are getting their dream gender! Crazycat- breastfeeding was more challenging than I thought it wold be for my 2nd go at it- it is perfect now though:-)

daisymoo
March 3rd, 2015, 04:37 AM
That's great you're getting some sleep crazycatcouple It makes a lot of difference when you do doesn't it Enjoy him!

maidentomother
March 3rd, 2015, 06:32 PM
More pics pls Lavie! In better lighting!

nuthinbutpink
March 3rd, 2015, 06:35 PM
Can you guys start a new thread please? This one is HUGE!! Thank you!!

sweetdream
March 6th, 2015, 02:39 PM
Deleted to stay anonymous

kitkat18
March 6th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Awwwh sweet dream she is beautiful!!! I would love to hear your birth story when you get time again( what a pain) !! Xxx

lala22
March 6th, 2015, 06:00 PM
I adore hearing birth stories sweet dream!

sweetdream
March 7th, 2015, 08:19 AM
edited with birth story.

hotdogz&boyz
March 7th, 2015, 02:28 PM
What an alert baby sweetdream! She is a beauty :) Fab birth story too. Congrats!

kitkat18
March 7th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Sweet dream what a great birth story wow you progressed so fast at the end!! LOVE her name!! Enjoy those special newborn cuddles XX

SamS_TTCPink
March 7th, 2015, 09:56 PM
Meet Braxton Owen :)

Very bittersweet welcoming Braxton and saying goodbye to his angel sister Shaylah, but also very much in love. I know his sister will live through him always. xx

bluebonnet22
March 7th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Braxton is so beautiful! Congrats!

Boysway
March 7th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Aww he is precious. I can't begin to imagine what was going through your mind. Sending you loads of love, healing and strength.

coocoobananas
March 8th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Sweetdream!!!! Congratulations, she is just beautiful:)

coocoobananas
March 8th, 2015, 12:30 AM
Mum, Braxton is gorgeous!! I'm sorry it has to be so bittersweet for you:(

kitkat18
March 8th, 2015, 12:46 AM
He is beyond gorgeous Sam! Sorry you have had to go through this and say goodbye to your angel daughter Shaylah. Lots of love and strength to you XX

Boom
March 8th, 2015, 03:20 AM
Sweet dream - she is beautiful. Did you name her after the character in Pretty little liars? xxx

Boom
March 8th, 2015, 03:21 AM
Mum - congrats on baby Braxton - what a cool name. So sorry to hear about angel baby Shaylah
Xxx

sweetdream
March 8th, 2015, 06:14 AM
Sweet dream - she is beautiful. Did you name her after the character in Pretty little liars? xxx

Don't know what pretty little liars is.
So no��.
We just loved the name and I also like the song of Eric clapton. (But that wasn't the reason too)

Sam, what a Beautiful boy. It must be so overwelming to have both feelings of love joy and grieve at the same time.
Congratiolations for your twins. And condolences for the loss of your precious babygirl.

Georgia_Peach
March 8th, 2015, 09:22 AM
He is truly gorgeous. I am so glad the birth went well. We have all been thinking of you! Welcome to the world baby Braxton.! 😊

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2015, 02:40 PM
What beautiful sweethearts! :heart:

laVieEnRose
March 8th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Mumofsix, congratulations , Braxton is gorgeous and so precious. I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your little angel Shaylah. Take care of yourself. Sending you masses if love and strength. Xxx

daisymoo
March 8th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Congratulations Sweetdream and Mumofsix What beautiful little babies you have x

foxymrsg
March 8th, 2015, 06:25 PM
You have all had such gorgeous babies massive congratulations to you all! Sam sending you lots of thoughts and prayers at this bitter sweet time xx

Mrs_Incredible
March 8th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Sam, he is utterly gorgeous. I'm so sorry for your loss, I think of you often. Be kind to yourself. Huge hugs, and congratulations xxx

SamS_TTCPink
March 9th, 2015, 01:29 AM
Thank you all xx

Boom
March 9th, 2015, 04:41 AM
Don't know what pretty little liars is.
So noí*½í¸„.

There's a character in a TV series called Hannah Marin - what an amazing coincidence!

oncue
March 9th, 2015, 08:06 PM
Congrats mum, braxton is beautiful and what a lovely name too. Hope ur doing well xo

essnce629
March 11th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Just popping in to say congrats Sam. Braxton is a beautiful baby. What a bittersweet time for you. I am always thinking of you and your sweet baby girl. You are right, she will live forever in baby Braxton. (((HUGS))) to you and your family.

laVieEnRose
March 15th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Just thought I would share my birth story with you... sorry its a bit long...

The Beautiful Birth Story of Diego

26th February 2015 – 11:06 am

When I was told a month prior my due date that another natural delivery would be too risky for me, I thought that my perfect birth dream was being shattered. I previously enjoyed three amazing homebirths and have felt empowered by the experience. I struggled to envisage another way to birth my baby. My initial reaction was to rebel against a medicalised, planned caesarean but after long talks with my husband and my family I had to accept that this was the best option to preserve a healthy body, fit to care for a family of four children.
Still, I wasn’t going to just ‘go with it’ without a fight! How could I empower myself and feel in charge as much as possible in a procedure where usually everything follows a protocol which gives very little if any control to the mother to be?
Following my midwife’s advice, I watched ‘Microbirth’ – a fascinating documentary revealing microscopic events happening at birth-. This inspired me to research ‘natural C sections’ where Obstetricians work closely with the mother to implement mother’s contribution, awareness and more natural ways to bring baby out of the womb.
From there, I hatched my new birth plan which implemented vaginal swab to colonise baby with my flora, ‘walking the baby out slowly’, delayed cord clamping and immediate skin to skin contact. I had full support from my midwife, Maria, which was amazing. She organised a meeting with our Obstetrician the day prior surgery. It was very exciting for each of us to plan the birth: we were the first couple to request ‘natural’ elements to a caesarean in this local hospital and most of the staff were quite intrigued and excited to pioneer new elements to an established protocol.

The Day you were born: 26th February 2015, we got ready just before 8am, said our goodbyes to your three brothers and to my mum, and off we went to hospital.
We were shown to our little room and asked to dress with the hospital gowns, and scrubs for my husband. My midwife arrived promptly and prepared the vaginal swab for me. I kept it for about an hour. In the meantime, I had the usual checks and the Anaesthetist came to talk to us and explained the procedure thoroughly. He was from Nigeria and spoke a little bit of French which was sweet.
Everyone was so attentive and so very kind to us. Despite this, I was starting to feel a bit nervous in anticipation. The surgical team had a last minute meeting and then we were told that they were ready for us!
I walked to theatre, my heart beating so fast, my ever supporting and loving husband by my side. In the theatre, all the staff had French styled their hat into berets which was so touching for me. I was then prepped with spinal block, IV etc…Soon, my legs started to feel tingly and heavy and within a few seconds I wasn’t able to move them. The slight pressure in my chest sent me in a little panic but the anaesthetist was reassuring and daddy’s presence soothing.
My midwife was scrubbed and ready with the swab in a little bag. She stood between both sides of the screen and was able to give me a running commentary on what was going on’ behind the scene’.
The screen was pulled up whilst the OB started to open my tummy. I was numbed and wasn’t in any pain but I could feel every tug, pulling, rummaging etc… what a weird sensation. It felt all very surreal not to be in labour and yet only minutes to meet You.
Suddenly, I could hear suction and was told the sac had been opened. From then on it all went super fast: the screen was lowered down and I could see your head emerged from my tummy. After a couple of minutes, your body was born too: and here You were: a perfect little boy! Crying instantly!
Maria passed You to me straight away onto my chest and she swabbed You immediately all over your face. The emotion was really coming in as I was holding You in my arms. Your little body warm, snuggled under my chin. Your cord was left untouched for a few minutes until it stopped pulsing. Daddy was able to cut it. Welcome to the World Diego!
We also were able to keep my placenta and it was stored in a cool bag.
The screen went back up whilst the Team closed my tummy back up. This lasted far longer than the birth itself! It wasn’t as bad as I expected though and soon we were back in our little recovery room. Daddy went to pick up my mum and your brothers for them to meet You. It was truly special to be all united so soon after your birth.
My first night with You was such a precious night. Holding my newborn son, his silvery eyes and soft downy skin. A rush of love with every breath. You were mine, and mine alone, just for a moment, before I had to share You with the world.

Sunbuny
March 15th, 2015, 03:02 PM
LaVieEnRose... What a truly beautiful story [emoji4] very happy for you x

lala22
March 15th, 2015, 08:02 PM
Beautiful LaVieEnRose! Remind me why you had to do a c-section this time around? Congratulations on making it YOUR birth:-)

kitkat18
March 16th, 2015, 12:36 AM
I feel teary reading this just gorgeous!! Xxx

laVieEnRose
March 16th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Lala: I had a 3rd degree tear with my previous baby that's why I had to opt for a c section. X

FutureMiniMe
March 21st, 2015, 05:48 PM
I've been having problems accessing our thread from my phone and I thought we were supposed to start a new thread but I can't find it...but I wanted to pop in to say that my little lady was born on February 28th. I was in labor all night and she came out sunny side up AND face first which is rare. She has been an amazingly perfect addition to our family and I can't believe that this is real. We are so in love with her! I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry if I've posted on an old thread. Here is a quick picture.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/21/86d8a84dc8b75845a510c9f480abe3e5.jpg

Georgia_Peach
March 21st, 2015, 06:27 PM
Congrats future ... she's a cutie!

kitkat18
March 21st, 2015, 06:53 PM
She is soooo gorgeous mini me!! Is she a mini me?? And another cool birth story XXX

kitkat18
March 21st, 2015, 06:54 PM
P.s I am soooooo Clucky for my little lady now less than 2 weeks XX

Boysway
March 22nd, 2015, 12:52 AM
She is beautiful. Congratulations :)

oncue
March 22nd, 2015, 12:58 AM
Future she is Gorgeous! [emoji177][emoji177] kitkat I'm really excited for you! Xo

kitkat18
March 22nd, 2015, 01:32 AM
Thanks oncue! How is your little guy? Do his big sisters dote on him? Xx

sweetdream
March 23rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
She is adorable!!!

oncue
March 23rd, 2015, 11:02 PM
Hi kitkat, yes they love him, he is gentle and happy and he adores them too, always smiling and lovely!
Are u the lucky last of our due date group due? I'll be checking in on you and can't wait to hear ur good news xo

kitkat18
March 23rd, 2015, 11:46 PM
Hi kitkat, yes they love him, he is gentle and happy and he adores them too, always smiling and lovely!
Are u the lucky last of our due date group due? I'll be checking in on you and can't wait to hear ur good news xo
Hey oncue I'm not in your due date group technically but feel like I know you all so well! Lovely to hear they dote on him.... He sounds like a honey! Had a growth scan today my little miss has chubby legs sooo cute and she is already 6 pound 13 at 37 weeks 4 days
Xx

oncue
March 24th, 2015, 05:21 AM
Ah that wld be right hahahaha February is over afterall! My baby brain doesnt function that well lol! Yes u and boysway are both very much part of our group!
Awww how sweet! I love chubby babies (mine always start off skinny little things then chub up), I bet ur girl is just beautiful [emoji8][emoji8]

daisymoo
April 12th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Huge congrats Future She is gorgeous!!

oncue
April 13th, 2015, 03:10 AM
Kitkat any news? X

oncue
April 13th, 2015, 03:11 AM
Oh and ofcourse how is everyone? This thread is quiet haha x

kitkat18
April 13th, 2015, 03:22 AM
Kitkat any news? X
I had my little lady Hazel on Wednesday, she is such a lovely poppit and we are all enjoying her so much! Just a little one ( well for me with 8lbs and 9lbs ) she clocked in at 6lbs 11oz and a full head of dark 24727hair XX24726

Boysway
April 13th, 2015, 03:46 AM
Aww, Kitkat, she is beautiful. Congratulations again :)

kitkat18
April 13th, 2015, 03:50 AM
It's so surreal boysway! I keep referring to her as a boy and my DH is gaga for her too sweet XX

Sunbuny
April 13th, 2015, 04:27 AM
Congratulations KitKat! You're little girl is gorgeous [emoji4] so is your son. How precious.. Looks like he will be a caring big brother

oncue
April 13th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Oh kitkat, she is just divine! Look at ur beautiful son just loving her too! So precious! Congrats hunny, enjoy her Xox

XXforhubby
April 13th, 2015, 10:59 AM
She is so gorgeous Kitkat! I love the pic with your son holding her! You can see how much he loves her! So sweet! I am so happy for you!!! [emoji178]

SamS_TTCPink
April 14th, 2015, 08:04 AM
So beautiful! <3 Congrats xx

SamS_TTCPink
April 14th, 2015, 08:08 AM
Congrats, she is beautiful xx

I've been having problems accessing our thread from my phone and I thought we were supposed to start a new thread but I can't find it...but I wanted to pop in to say that my little lady was born on February 28th. I was in labor all night and she came out sunny side up AND face first which is rare. She has been an amazingly perfect addition to our family and I can't believe that this is real. We are so in love with her! I hope everyone is doing well. I am sorry if I've posted on an old thread. Here is a quick picture.http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/21/86d8a84dc8b75845a510c9f480abe3e5.jpg

kitkat18
April 14th, 2015, 08:14 AM
Mum, how are you doing? How is your gorgeous boy Braxton? Xx

kitkat18
November 27th, 2015, 03:05 AM
Just wondering if anyone is still around? My DD Hazel is nearly 8 months old and a character she certainly keeps me on my toes . Any updates??

Sent from my b1-720 using Tapatalk

sweetdream
November 28th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Hello KitKat!

Our daughter is 9 months now. She is still a dream came true.
She's beautiful, sweet and more then i could dream for. The boys are still in love. And she loves them.
She is walking with one hand now! Such à quick lady,
I'm still smitten

kitkat18
December 1st, 2015, 08:43 PM
Helllooo sweetdream!! Walking with one hand oh
my!!! Lovely to hear your update! Anyone else around??? Xx

flowerlily
December 3rd, 2015, 01:57 AM
Aww, I missed you guys! It's been a long time since I posted, been very busy as you can all imagine...

My little guy was born on the 2nd of January this year (11 months already, I know, time does really fly!) he was 12 days over due and a whopping 4.55k..ouch!

I have been logging in here recently as I'm in the middle of planning for my next sway in April next year.

So glad to hear from you guys[emoji2]

Wish me luck and some pink dust my way please [emoji4] [emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

kitkat18
December 3rd, 2015, 04:31 AM
Fab to hear from you flower Lilly! That's an impressive weight!! Good luck with your April sway I hope you get your DD. I have just started putting little bow clips in Hazels hair too cute though apart from clothes she is just as loud and demanding as her big bros!!! He he Xxx

sweetdream
December 7th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Flower Lilly good luck with your Sway.

Our girl was born with lots of hair and it stayed on.
So she has a little ponytail already.

Hope you will experience it too flower lilly