PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else on the 'Atomic Fertitly Diet' (alternative le diet). wld love to exchange diet tips pls

shree
August 19th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Just hoping that there are others who are on this alternative le diet. Feel like I'm the only sometimes. I would love to share and exchange diet tios wjth anyone.

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2014, 09:03 AM
There are lots of people on it now! Hope to hear some good ideas.

Sarah4girl
August 19th, 2014, 09:15 AM
What is the 'Atomic Fertility Diet' :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shree
August 19th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Hi Sarah.
It's an alternative diet that Atomic has created that incorporates a bit more protein & slightly more fat & less carbs in order to promote better egg quality. No or reduce empty carbs tho.
Think it's more geared for slightly older women (I am 39).
I'm just hoping I can share diet ideas from others who are also on this diet.

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2014, 09:48 AM
It's in this thread 5 from the top http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

THat is the PCOS thread, I stuck it there because I thought most of the people who'd benefit from it would be PCOS but I"m using it for more and more people. Need to spin it off into another thread but haven't had time yet.

There are carbs in the AFD but they are carbs that are possibly more fertility friendly - white rice and potato are allowed on AFD but not in other PCOS diets. No wheat.

Anyone who may be considering going HT (and SArah I recall you were considering it) would be better off on AFD because it is much better for egg quality. No need to be older - but I do think the diet will help older moms too. :)

shree
August 19th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Atomic, cld I just ask & I know this may not apply to me as I have included wholemeal in my diet. If someone was follwing the Afd strictly, what options cld they have for breakfast. Rice and potatoes r great for lunch/dinner but what cld breakfast options be pls?

Sarah4girl
August 20th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the info! Atomic, I was seriously considering HT but after serious consideration and even meeting the Dr we decided to sway instead. I'm on week 2 of my sway PCOS style, and its going well so far :) Thanks for your many many hours creating this site Atomic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 24th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Atomic, cld I just ask & I know this may not apply to me as I have included wholemeal in my diet. If someone was follwing the Afd strictly, what options cld they have for breakfast. Rice and potatoes r great for lunch/dinner but what cld breakfast options be pls?

Oh sorry thought I replied to this! Fruit, egg, yogurt - or you can skip breakfast all together and go right for lunch foods. :)

Soworthy
February 9th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Just hoping that there are others who are on this alternative le diet. Feel like I'm the only sometimes. I would love to share and exchange diet tios wjth anyone.

Atomic,

I am wondering if this is what you meant in my custom sway you made for me this past week. I've made another post tying to figure it out too. "I think you'll do better on one of our alternate diets", what is that? I have yet to receive any info on it or I'm not looking hard enough. I'd greatly appreciate your help😃

atomic sagebrush
February 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
I answered you in your Custom Forum SW.

For others who are curious you can read more here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/9052-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-3-pcos.html

Soworthy
February 9th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Yup got it thanks

1moregirl
February 11th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Hi. I am trying to do the AFD as well as I'm 44. I have found it very hard to skip breakfast and snacks as I suffer with low blood sugar levels if I go too long without eating anything. No I'm not diabetic. I've been trying to eat more fruits and to eat wholemeal bread and limit it to two slices per day. For breakfast you could have a piece of wholemeal toast with an egg on it? I've been having at least 4 eggs per week. Sometimes for breakfast I will have a gluten free cereal ( although I guess it could be high in carbs, so maybe not the best idea?) another good idea for snack is rice cakes (they are crispy). I've been trying to have more whole milk yoghurt and full cream milk. Also, trying to limit lollies and chocolate is a mission for me but I have been doing well. I've also been having 1 (2 at the most) serves of red meat per week for dinner and eat mainly chicken. We usually have one pasta dish per week coz the kids love it, so I have been eating a gluten free pasta. Gluten is actually not that good for us you know, so it's definitely healthy in general to eat less gluten. I'll also be looking for everyone else's ideas too. :) and a question for Atomic - if we are swaying girl and following the fertility diet should we be taking a prenatal daily as well? Or just take it 3 times a week?

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2016, 10:50 PM
up to you. The AFD is actually healthier, but some people can't relax without a prenatal.

I didn't take one. I got my 3rd and 4th boy with prenatals and then my girl at 41/42 without them.

1moregirl
February 12th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Thanks Atomic. You must get soooo sick of telling me the same things over and over again too Hun so Thankyou sooooo terribly much for your patience. My memory is not the best these days. Lol! I was mortified just the other day at a petrol station when an elderly couple flagged me down to tell me I'd left my petrol cap open. Surely it should've been a role reversal. I felt very silly I can tell you but they just laughed. :oops:

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2016, 11:51 AM
One time I told an elderly couple at the post office, I think your car is overheating because I smell antifreeze and hear boiling over, then I got home and found out it was actually my car. :p