PDA

View Full Version : Question about paying for dream membership.

Trike3
August 19th, 2014, 08:49 AM
I'm heavily leaning towards going HT, but DH and I want to research both HT and swaying before we make our decision. I figure a dream membership will give us access to all the info possible for us to make the most informed choice possible, right?
Naturally, due to the sensitive and private nature of all this I want to be anonymous as possible. This whole process (GD, swaying, HT) is very private and something DH and I want to keep between us and never share with anyone. We don't want there to be any possible way to connect us with this (no offense).
Paying with PayPal gives name and address etc.
Is there any other way to pay?

nuthinbutpink
August 19th, 2014, 08:58 AM
I am the only one that can see any information. I never look at the information unless someone has a question about their membership.

You can create a paypal account with any name you want actually and link a credit card or debit card to it for a one time transaction. I see "business" names come across with no identifiable info.

The $12 is highly worth it. There is all the information you will need and all the HT people are there. I too value privacy, that's why I created the private forums!

Kittybear
August 19th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Maybe message nuthinbutpink directly as she administrates this website (I'm not sure if she built it also??) and she is also a ht expert to boot! :) x

Kittybear
August 19th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Ahh I just she replied already lol stupid phone!! X

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2014, 11:12 AM
:agree: not even I can see the stuff. (and nor would I want to or have ever tried either!!)