PDA

View Full Version : HT cost expectations

Petal
July 12th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Hi ladies,
Im new here, ive been a member of IG for over 2 years.
I have 2 boys aged 10 and 7 and a third due in october, he was a failed sway and i hate to admit that i was very upset when we first found out he was a he. I am coming to terms with it more now and am looking forward to meeting him :-)

However, my dream for a daughter is still very much in the front of my mind all the time, we hope to go HT for her as soon as we can afford to do so :-)

My question is.. from the little research i have done i am leaning towards dr Savvas at Genesis as he is nearer (we are in UK) and less expensive. I would have chosen dr Potter but to make it a family holiday with 3 boys in tow makes me re-think lol. So i am 30 and i know i have a good few years on my side but does age affect the cost of IVF/PGD and by how much roughly? The quote ive got from Dogus in Cyprus was roughly £5000 all in, Genesis i havent got a quote from but understand they cost a bit more at roughly £7000.

Thank-you all :-)) x

nuthinbutpink
July 12th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I would also post this in the Dream Member HT International Forum. Some of those ladies might not check this one(the public forum).

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?10-International-HT-Family-Balancing

Petal
July 12th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Ah i thought thats where i had posted it! LOL, thanks x