PDA

View Full Version : Feeling the guilt

Midwest_Complex
August 22nd, 2014, 01:48 PM
My two daughters are 2 yrs apart. They are night & day. I'm so scared to have a third girl :( the third will ultimately be the tie breaker..she will likely be more like one of her sisters and I am scared one will feel left out.

I have a few friends with same gendered and they even admit, 2 buddy up and leave the other out. My girls are close at times...but I can't help, but get sad wondering if I would be ruining their sisterly relationship by adding another girl.

atomic sagebrush
August 23rd, 2014, 09:34 AM
I have found that all four of my boys have four totally dissimilar personalities. With my little ones (2 boys 1 girl) they STILL buddy up sometimes, has nothing to do with gender really. :) I wouldn't feel any guilt about that at all.

Midwest_Complex
August 23rd, 2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks atomic!

Abifasc
August 23rd, 2014, 02:38 PM
I'm the oldest of 8 and we all gave very different personalities (4 boys 4 girls) we got along differently as we were babies Nd that changed as we became adults!

jmomof3girls
August 23rd, 2014, 04:58 PM
I have 3 girls and they are all different. My DD1 is 5 years older than DD2 and they don't have much in common and argue sometimes but love each other. My DD2 and DD3 are only 17 months apart and they're inseparable! It all works out great. My oldest loves being the oldest is a very independent 8 year old. My 2 little ones are a team and they all 3 are very close. It all ends up working out. I was worried about the same thing when I found out I was going to have a 3rd girl. Now I worry that a little boy would be totally outnumbered!! I guess as a parent, you worry no matter what! Having 3 girls is awesome btw!!!

MyByC
August 24th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Jana, you are a lucky lady :-)
Abifasc, I loveeeeee Micah. I think I told you before but let me tell you again :)))

I only have 1 boy and he is so spoiled.
When I told my hubby at first that I wish for a girl, he said :
"You want to split all that love our boy has?" :)))))
So I am wondering how he will act. Now my brother has a baby boy and my best friend a baby girl...My DS saw them and liked them but nothing to atract him more :) His reaction is like "okay, if you dont play with me then bye bye" :))

I am worrid if he will understand all this.