PDA

View Full Version : Omg I think I'm going to be sick.

Rosie85
August 27th, 2014, 04:36 PM
So I feel super uncomfortable getting pregnant without a period first after my d&c. We have been using condoms religiously and I'm taking ovulation tests. Yesterday my test was stark white and we were far away any condoms...they were all the way upstairs haha. We had sex in the heat of the moment last night and I didn't think much of it since my opk was sooo negative and it's always a super gradual darkening to get to the positve. Well today...The opk was positive! How can that happen ?! I feel so sick now. I surely will get pregnant. ..I always do and I'm sure it will be another miscarriage. I'm just kicking myself...I'm so mad and so scared now. I had really bad ovary pains the night before but thought it was a cyst since my opks were so light and the last time my.ovaries hurt that bad was when I had a cyst. Ugh. I should have known. Do I have any chance of this baby sticking if I do fall pregnant?!

oncue
August 27th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Hey Rosie, I know this may sound silly but I believe if if was meant to be, it's meant to be. I think you have every chance of it sticking.
I know how worried u must be esp given how tough the last few weeks have been, but ur young and most likely recover well, plus ur body will know what it can handle so if it's the right time, I'm sure it will go ur way. Hopefully ur 2ww goes quickly xx hugs xo

Rosie85
August 27th, 2014, 05:14 PM
Thanks oncue. I know I should believe that if the baby sticks it's because my body is ready. I'm just so terrified of another loss and I feel like this ups my chances. I'd be scared either way tgough...even if this was 3 months from now. My only sway is the oops.

Abifasc
August 27th, 2014, 05:45 PM
I know this has been an awful few months for you but you have very reason in the world to believe this baby will be very healthy. Don't freak out until you get the BFP!

LilithWiser1979
August 27th, 2014, 05:52 PM
I think if it sticks, it's meant to be. I know you were determined not to sway, maybe this is your "pink nonsway" falling in your lap?

Either way, I wish you nothing but the best. After all you've been through, you deserve a STICKY, healthy, pink bean :)

3GMomPraying4Boy
August 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM
My cousin had a very healthy baby right after her d&c. She had no idea she was pregnant. She just thought her period was off due to the procedure. She found out at 10 weeks that she was pregnant. She had a healthy baby girl after 2 boys.

SamS_TTCPink
August 27th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Oh Rosie, I'm thinking of you hun. I understand how scary the thought of another loss must seem after everything you've been through. Like Lilith said, maybe it's "meant to be" to take the stress out of TTC again and swaying/not swaying.

Whatever will be will be now, so try not to stress (easier said than done I know) and take some time out to do something relaxing for yourself. You deserve it after everything.

And I have everything crossed that if you do get an oopsie BFP that it's your sticky pink bean. xxx

Rosie85
August 27th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Thanks ladies. After having a few hours to think about it I am at peace with it. If I get pregnant I'm pray it's my pinky but mostly that it sticks!

coocoobananas
August 27th, 2014, 09:47 PM
I don't have much advice other than if it's not going to stick it probably will happen before your periods even due!
I say wait the full 2 weeks, no early testing and then you will know for sure!
Remember oops do work in some peoples favour!!!;)
Fingers and toes crossed that either yiu are with a pink sticky or you get to try the way you wanted next cycle:)

atomic sagebrush
August 28th, 2014, 08:44 AM
It happens. I know it's crazy but it happens (and that's why no one uses them as birth control devices LOL) But don't panic just yet, it may be a faker.

Yes, you 100% absolutely totally can have a healthy successful pregnancy. TONS of people TTC the first month after a loss and even D and C, it's never even been proven that D and C even raises risks of miscarriage. IT's something that doctors tell people just to be on the safe side.

FX for best possible outcome whatever that may be.

odd
August 28th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Good luck Rosie. .if u did get lucky, hope it's ur little pink bundle

Rosie85
August 28th, 2014, 09:12 PM
I kind of doubt it was a faker. I did have cramping yesterday and pains the day before so I would be surprised if I didn't ovulate. To be honest I will be disappointed now if I don't get pregnant. Haha. It's going to be a long two weeks!

coocoobananas
August 28th, 2014, 11:07 PM
I think this is the best if you are! What will be will be!
Anytime his time I've thought any negative thoughts like 'if I didn't have 4...', 'if I didn't get pregnant' blah blah... But then I remind myself that it was truly an unintentional oops and it just was meant to be, girl or boy. Even if I could turn back time, I didnt think I was risking getting pregnant so I can't say in hindsight etc! It eased my mind considerably about the gender and then I just lucked out!
If you're pregnant you don't have to have worries about finding the courage to try again, it was out of your hands and I hope it goes your way!!!xx

Rosie85
August 29th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Thanks coocoo. Very sound advice and I agree. What will be will be and no regrets. Hope I get lucky like you did!

jmomof3girls
August 29th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Rosie, I just thought I'd let you know that my DD2 was conceived just 2 weeks after a miscarriage. I didn't know I could ovulate or get pregnant that fast! I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant with her! She was born healthy, and a wonderful blessing! She is by far, my most interesting and unique child! She makes me laugh everyday!! Just thought I'd share :happy:

Rosie85
August 29th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Thanks Jana!

JP2007
August 30th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Hey Rosie! I don't post much but I have been reading this site for months and am so sorry to hear about your losses :(.

My husband and I tried for 9 months to have a 2nd child and finally fell pregnant only to find out that it was a missed miscarriage. We were devastated and had to have a D & C 3 days before Christmas. The doctor told us to wait 3 months before trying again, but I unexpectedly got pregnant before my first period. I had a very normal pregnancy and was blessed with my 2nd beautiful son.

So I definitely think it is possible to have a totally normal pregnancy without waiting the required amount of time. On the plus side, I also got more ultrasounds and they followed my pregnancy closer due to the previous loss.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!

Rosie85
August 30th, 2014, 10:57 AM
So sorry about your loss jp. Thank you so much for sharing your encouraging story! I had conceived the second baby that was removed by d&c right after another miscarriage but that was a natural one. I get nervous when my body is forced to do things but it's so nice to hear if I'm pregnant the baby could be healthy and sticky.

The Anchor
September 3rd, 2014, 04:29 PM
The doctors say to wait to make THEIR lives easier...so they can accurately date the pregnancy! I personally would have been perfectly happy to get pg just weeks after my loss, but that's me I guess.

This might be your girl...doesn't TTC after a m/c sway pink?

:pray: pink sticky bean pink sticky bean pink sticky bean