PDA

View Full Version : Such a stupid thing to be upset about

CdinGA
September 2nd, 2014, 12:28 PM
Pendulum said girl. :( not the one I did on myself but someone did it one another board after I posted a pic. Please tell me this is stupid and not accurate. I try desperately to convince myself it could be a boy. I have 13 days until my csection and I've been so good about not cheating and looking at my DVD but now I'm tempted. I'm being an a** right..... Anyone....

nuthinbutpink
September 2nd, 2014, 01:04 PM
Of course it's silly! You are posting in an OWT forum! Anyone has a 50/50 chance when there is only two options to guess at!

CdinGA
September 2nd, 2014, 01:09 PM
Lol I know but I believe in stuff like that! Now I just want to kick myself lol

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2014, 01:16 PM
I honestly think the preggo hormones really start to kick in at the end and make us more susceptible to stuff like that. Good luck!

angielorna
September 2nd, 2014, 01:38 PM
When you are pregnant, nothing is stupid to be upset over. BUT -- the test is for entertainment purposes only. There truly is nothing to them. The chances you are carrying a boy or girl remain the same. The only 100% way to find out boy or girl is to give birth.
So, take a deep breath, put down the DVD and enjoy the last weeks of your pregnancy.
Good luck!!!
Angie

Linzshine32
September 3rd, 2014, 08:33 AM
I haven't even conceived yet and I've convinced myself I shouldn't because my last 2 internet psychics said boy!! So have to remind myself that I have a good shot at a girl. I'm sending you all my blue dust and you can push all your pink dust my way! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CdinGA
September 3rd, 2014, 09:27 AM
I can't even describe how I've been feeling since. I've held out hope all this time and now with 11 days until birth I'm so defeated, angry and sad. I'll never have a son. I was silly for even thinking it. And I knew all along I just tried to be positive. It might seem ridiculous to some but if you believe in some of that stuff it can really make you think it's true. Believe me I know it's so stupid. It just puts the icing on the cake. I can't wait to hear all the comments. Ugh

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2014, 12:48 PM
I know nothing we say will make you feel better at this point but just wanted to wish you a very easy delivery and send tons of cyber((((hugs)))).

CdinGA
September 11th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Awe thanks !! 5 days until I meet baby. I've just been trying to be more positive and accept it. It is what it is, right? I will have to deal! Keep up the good work helping families get their dream babies!

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2014, 09:13 AM
wishing you good luck cd!!!

rachel
September 16th, 2014, 09:45 AM
gd luck x

kitkat18
September 22nd, 2014, 05:16 AM
Good luck honey Xx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk