PDA

View Full Version : gender predictor test

eleena2014
September 8th, 2014, 06:17 AM
has anyone tried these gender maker gender predictor tests? they go by a sample of your urine.
so tempted to buy one...there have been quite a few successful stories with them

Watch how our gender prediction test works - GENDERmaker (http://www.gendermaker.com/demo-urine-baby-gender-prediction-test-online.html)

timi10
September 8th, 2014, 07:06 AM
I have. It came up as a definite boy. we shall see in few weeks! I will update.

eleena2014
September 8th, 2014, 07:21 AM
oooo yes please update.

timi10
September 8th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Sure I will LOL. I have also intelligender, but that has to wait few more weeks before taken. I will let you know that one too LOL

eleena2014
September 8th, 2014, 01:08 PM
What's intelligender?

timi10
September 8th, 2014, 02:23 PM
What's intelligender?Baby Gender Prediction Test | Baby Gender Predictors | Gender Test (http://www.intelligender.com/home.html)

atomic sagebrush
September 8th, 2014, 05:01 PM
They don't work. Only blood tests work. Save your money for baby clothes.

Christi
October 2nd, 2014, 01:42 PM
I used Intelligender for DS#1 at 10 weeks, and it was correct, it was a boy. While I didn't give it full weight by any means, it helped me be prepared to accept a boy result, which it ultimately what they told me at my anatomy scan at 20 weeks. But, at the same time, if it had been a girl, I could see me getting my hopes up and being even more disappointed at the ultrasound...... but I thought it was fun last time, so I plan on doing it again this time. But remember, it is just for fun and you can't rely on it the way you can with an ultrasound.

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM
A LOT of people are absolutely devastated by false negative results too though. It's not just about getting the "wrong" result and being disappointed at the ultrasound, there are people who do these Intelligender tests and think they're getting an opposite and are aboslutely crushed for weeks/months for no reason at all.

I would just generally recommend, for anyone with all but the faintest gender preference, only go with the BEST of the best methods for gender prediction. THe new blood tests like Materniti 21 and the others can be done at the same time as the urine tests and it just isn't worth it - for fun or not.

True Blue
October 7th, 2014, 01:44 PM
To the best of my knowledge those tests are based on PH levels which change day to day depending on what we eat, drink etc
The tests will be more pink/orange if acidic saying girl
More blue/green if alkaline saying boy

Just an expensive PH test with no real gender results.

aidansmum
January 5th, 2015, 07:03 PM
They don't work at all! It has to do with PH and it's very unreliable. I know it's tempting though, I used Intelligender and got a strong boy result but had a girl. If you want to do it do it for fun, do not trust the result, as Atomic said, blood test and ultrasound are the way to go.