PDA

View Full Version : Video is here! Experts needed for crazy nub spotting ;)

hotdogz&boyz
September 10th, 2014, 01:40 PM
So folks...here is baby! Video is 4 minutes long, the only part I saw what *may* have been the nub is late in the video. Most of it is baby facing away from us. There are a few potty shots, which I think look a tad boyish, but I was only 12+3, so not sure I should read too much into them. Any opinions (on the "maybe not nub" or otherwise) are welcome! Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXmKuWInneI

Abifasc
September 10th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Ok, after watching this, think baby is a girl. The bitty shots were weird and looked boyish, but at that early gestation I don't think that counts. The skull looks girly and I didn't see any thing else to indicate boy except the potty shot.

kaseybaby
September 10th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Okay, at 3:29 if I pause it I think it looks like a boy nub (don't kill me) but since the baby is upside down I wouldn't put too much stock into it

hotdogz&boyz
September 10th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Haha. So still sitting nice and even on team green ;) I have to admit...and this is crazy silly...but I was shocked to see what I *thought* might be boy shots. Mostly because this pregnancy is almost identical to my daughters and nothing like my sons. So I think I was thinking girl...then this threw me off. I know I shouldn't be relying on symptoms, but it's hard not to! Hopefully more folks can chime in!

kaseybaby
September 10th, 2014, 02:15 PM
I have nub shots of my DD that are totally boy looking, you can look through my history. She is ALLLLLLL girl. So honestly, I feel nub guessing is about 80% accurate. I have seen some classic girl and boy nubs turn out to be the opposite and your video isn't classic anything in my opinion :)

nuthinbutpink
September 10th, 2014, 02:15 PM
It's not terribly clear. At 26-29 sec I see what could be a boy *but* it's not big enough where it screams boy and at 3:29 when she flips the image it may be a boy nub. Again, it's not a clear image though.

jmomof3girls
September 10th, 2014, 02:16 PM
I don't see any boy parts that last too long. Did you get pics?

jmomof3girls
September 10th, 2014, 02:31 PM
20861 I did a screen shot for you

maidentomother
September 10th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Maybe boy, based on nub? But given the less than ideal position, I wouldn't feel confident.

coocoobananas
September 10th, 2014, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't be confident either way...maybe saw something like a boy nub but could have been anything! I'm not just saying this cause I think you want to hear girl. It's just really not clear at all! So still team green completely if that's how you decide to stay!

lovemy4
September 10th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Slight blue lean, but nothing certain.

hotdogz&boyz
September 10th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Yay! Looks like ill still have a surprise :) I was leaning a bit blue after the scan too. But babe is healthy and I know I'll adore another little man! I appreciate everyone taking the time to look.

mommymachine
September 13th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Me personally, I didn't see any clues. Cute baby though!