PDA

View Full Version : Lost my little one...

MamaLuv
September 11th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Found out that my baby's heart stopped at 6 weeks but didn't know until I was 11. Had a D&C. I'm soooooo sooo sad. I swayed pink. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to try again soon but I'm afraid and I was eating whatever I wanted to during the pregnancy (including meat). I feel like I'm rambling but I needed somewhere to get it out to people who understand and don't think I'm crazy. :broken:

Abifasc
September 11th, 2014, 04:05 PM
:broken: I'm praying for you. I was so Excited about your baby and can't wait to meet him or her in heaven. I hope you do try again.

Minimelton0173
September 11th, 2014, 04:07 PM
So sad to read this. Time helps the helping process as well as surrounding yourself with the people you love. Thinking of you xxxx

bluebonnet22
September 11th, 2014, 04:11 PM
I'm so so sorry! Definitely do what feels best, I've been reassured from the lovely ladies that m/c sways so I would try again when you feel emotionally ready rather than stressing about being off diet while pg. Hugs!

Rosie85
September 11th, 2014, 05:09 PM
So sorry mama. I had a very similar experience. It is so heartbreaking. I do hope you try again. For me I feel I wont heal until I have a baby in my arms but I'm scared that I will have more losses. Very tough situation. Get some rest and keep in touch. Big hugs to you.

kitkat18
September 11th, 2014, 09:57 PM
So sorry mama heartbreaking. You know what is best for you but lots of ladies have conceived quickly after miscarriage Xx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

SamS_TTCPink
September 12th, 2014, 02:14 AM
How heartbreaking MamaLuv. The loss of a baby is something that's all too common but something no mum should have to go through, whether it's 6weeks, 36weeks into a pregnancy or after birth or later, either way it's the loss of a child and it hurts.

After my loss in April, it was hard to try again and I was worried about being off the diet etc but m/c also sways pink. I got pregnant with our twins the second cycle after the loss and so far they are happy and healthy!

Sending you love and prayers xx

Mamato3?
September 12th, 2014, 02:29 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
If you feel ready to try again then do everything you did to sway and + it is believed that m/c sway pink. If you don't feel ready, take as much time as you need.
I would like to tell you what my OB told me when I had my m/c "a great amount of pregnancies are rejected by our body because it knows something is wrong".
I don't know if it gives you comfort, but it helped me to deal with my loss.

Boysway
September 12th, 2014, 02:47 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss MamaLuv sending love and healing your way.

MamaLuv
September 12th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Thanks ladies. This is the hardest thing I've ever endured. It hurts knowing I'll never know my baby. I think about him or her everyday. :-(

The Anchor
September 12th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Oh no I am so so sorry for your loss. It is so hard but it gets easier I promise. Give yourself some time until you are comfortable trying again. HUGS.

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2014, 08:43 AM
oh no I'm so sorry to read this.

I would TTC after you get your first AF. Thinking of you. :(

essnce629
September 16th, 2014, 01:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I think you should TTC again whenever your heart is ready. Sending lots of healing vibes your way. (((HUGS)))

MamaLuv
September 16th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Thank you everyone. It looks like my bleeding from the surgery will be stopping soon since it's lightened up. I'm assuming I'll get a period at some point. Not sure how many weeks away that will be...

Rosie85
September 16th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Hey mama. Hope your heart is feeling a little better today. I really feel for you. I just finished up with my first period after d&c and I had my procedure a month ago so for me it took 4 weeks.

essnce629
September 16th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Hey mama. Hope your heart is feeling a little better today. I really feel for you. I just finished up with my first period after d&c and I had my procedure a month ago so for me it took 4 weeks.

Yes to this. My best friend had a d&c recently at 12 weeks and got her period 4 weeks later as well.

MamaLuv
September 25th, 2014, 11:50 AM
I'm afraid that I won't know it's a period. I'm two weeks and just a few days out from surgery and while the bleeding hasn't completely stopped it is pretty light for the most part. If it continues like this I'm not sure if I'll know it's a period or not.

essnce629
September 25th, 2014, 04:12 PM
With my friend she bled for almost 4 weeks straight. At the end it was light and spotting. Then she had 3 or 4 days with zero bleeding at all and then got her period. She said she knew cause it was like a normal period. Started out heavy, then medium, then light and was over after a few days. She continued charting and O'd 14 days after that first period. She didn't catch that first egg and is on cycle #2 right now (testing Saturday). Fingers crossed that your body goes back to normal quickly as well.

MamaLuv
October 8th, 2014, 01:27 PM
I went to the doctor and they said we can begin trying as soon as I complete my upcoming period. I'm so nervous. My "sway" is sooooooooo relaxed in terms of my diet. I've watched my meat in take but that's pretty much it. I haven't been on it like I was the first time...

kitkat18
October 8th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Try and not stress over it Mamaluv lots of ladies on here have conceived a DD first cycle after a miscarriage don't forget that sways for you! Just ease yourself back into LE I will be crossing everything that you catch the first egg and its sticky good luck X

atomic sagebrush
October 9th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Losses may help sway to some extent - don't worry about diet in the past, just move forward from here.

MamaLuv
October 9th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks KitKat! In the back of my mind I keep thinking what if I get pregnant too soon and the LE diet's affects don't kick in? That would go against swaying girl right? Any thoughts Atomic?

atomic sagebrush
October 11th, 2014, 09:49 AM
No, I think the miscarriage sways on its own and I'd have you TTC when you can.

Petal
October 11th, 2014, 12:11 PM
So sorry to read about your loss :-(

x

MamaLuv
October 13th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Thank you petal....Atomic my diet has been nowhere near as strict this time around. I've eaten sweats and meat too (chicken and fish. No red really)... That will hurt it won't it?

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2014, 01:56 PM
There is never an ideal situation. There really isn't. I have seen people get girls on very relaxed diets and boys on super strict ones.

3girlsnwaiting
October 13th, 2014, 04:14 PM
Sorry for your loss. After my first pregnancy ended in MC at 7 weeks, I was devastated. I made my husband buy me a puppy to help me heal. After only 2 months of trying we were blessed with my oldest daughter. You will know when you are ready. Always trust your gut.

MamaLuv
October 13th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Thanks atomic. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I want my little girl so bad! I want a healthy baby too though. This whole ordeal has been a tough one. @3girls I hear you there. I've been trying different things to make me feel better. I'm leaving it in God's hands. I'll wait until after my cycle, check to see if I'm ovulating, do the deed and see what happens. I'm not obsessing as much this time...mainly out of fear but I know much of this is beyond anything I can really control.

kitkat18
October 14th, 2014, 01:11 AM
Good luck Mamaluv I hope you get pregnant fast with your rainbow baby X

MamaLuv
October 14th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Thank you kit kat! I've stopped bleeding so I'm hoping my period comes within the next two-three weeks!

MamaLuv
October 24th, 2014, 02:17 PM
I started my cycle! I should be able to try again next week. I'm nervous but excited. I read somewhere that you should make two attempts to conceive after a D & C. Is that true? We've always said one try to sway so that was conflicting with what we think on here. Any feedback?

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2014, 12:31 PM
If you want pink, stick with one attempt.

MamaLuv
October 27th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks Atomic! That's what I was planning on but seeing that totally threw me! One attempt it is. Do people still use the antihistamines after D&Cs?

atomic sagebrush
October 30th, 2014, 09:27 AM
I wouldn't. The results have been poor anyway (worse than overall results of the site) and since the loss probably does sway pink, it's best to conceive sooner while the loss is still working for you.