PDA

View Full Version : TTC March/April/May 2015?

Pages : [1] 2

ValerieZ84
September 12th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Anybody else trying for a pink bundle this spring?

Two of a Kind
September 15th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Yes I will be, recently had a miscarriage at 12 weeks & will
be trying again in March next year xx All the best with your sway x

Vimpula
September 16th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Me too. :wave: Going to start trying May 2015. Waiting anxiously. :flowerz:

ValerieZ84
September 16th, 2014, 09:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Two of a Kind... Wish you both the best of luck and hope to keep chatting and support each other. :bighug:

Two of a Kind
September 16th, 2014, 09:28 PM
Thank you Valerie ( my first official GD friend) x I am in full get healthy, organise my life mode ( all I preparation for my girl sway next year)!! Looking forward to supporting each other :) I kinda feel like I am starting all over again as many of the beautiful mummas i swayed with last time are pregnant & just finding out genders or are team green :) x

ValerieZ84
September 18th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Now that my sway is coming together, I'm feeling more and more relaxed that I'm doing everything that I can to get my DD. Definitely nervous though. Ans determined to stay strict and strong. :)

Two of a Kind
September 19th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Yeah I am actually more determined to sway than I was before. I feel really determined to give it my all & if a little blue bundles is the result then I know I have it my all x

Good in you!! Lots of exciting journeys to come :)

ValerieZ84
September 21st, 2014, 11:04 AM
This is my last one, so I'm giving it my all! I'm going to keep a calender with days to take supps and such. It seems so detail oriented, but it makes me relax more not having to think about it, if you know what I mean? I'm dieting now, just to start losing weight and am eating less meat overall. Have you started yet?

Two of a Kind
September 21st, 2014, 09:13 PM
Hey yep, I have lots of weight to loose my goal is 20 kilos ( put on
About 8 kilos while pregnant & another 1-2kilos whist I was in hospital had a really complicated miscarriage, surgery lots of transfusions & a nasty infection which I was hospitalised again for) Very different to my previous three easy homebirths x

My plan is to lose 20 kilos on a pretty strict LE diet which I started last Monday ( already lost 3.5 kilos ) :) ( probably a lot if fluid ;). I had the implanon birth control rid inserted last week, I had a miscarriahge at 6 weeks the cycle before my last miscarriage ( so don't want to risk a pregnancy before I am 100% ready).

I actually saw you mention clomid, i am seriously considering adding it to be sway ( I know the risks ets...), just want to get pregnant ASAP once I have lost the weight. Are you still thinking about it ?
Xx

Two of a Kind
September 21st, 2014, 09:13 PM
Excuse all my spelling errors, feeding my little one to sleep ' laying down lol x

mommymachine
September 28th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Me Me!!! Trying March/April 2015! Really excited.

Bee
October 29th, 2014, 12:26 AM
I'm going to join you ladies :) We tried this cycle on a whim, but today is CD1 so we will be waiting until May 2015. I can't do another winter baby, not with big kids who bring every germ home to a newborn :/

Have any of you purchased a personalized sway?

trying4twins
November 6th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Planning to TTC in June/ July 2015!

ValerieZ84
November 9th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Hello all! I've had a lot of guests recently and my participation here slacked off. Wonderful to see more people joining our little spring ttc clan. :) I am doing a loose diet still, losing weight. Starting exercise and decided yes to the clomid. Pulling out all the stops. How are you all doing?

momamia4
December 27th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Hi Everyone! We're going to be trying in April/May. I'm getting a tubal reversal in either January or February depending on when they can get me in after we get the money (hopefully sometime the week of Jan 5th). I have been waiting for 6 years to get my tubes untied. After our 4th son was born, we couldn't afford to have anymore. No other forms of birth control had worked for us (I had been pregnant 7 times with 4 resulting in a live birth) in only 6 years! So, we got my tubes tied. Of course, a few years later, our lives had completely changed (better jobs/more income) and we were in a place where we wanted more but couldn't have more. So, I started researching and found a place in SC that does them but you have to be under a certain BMI. Well, because of my Hypothyroidism I have a really difficult time losing weight and am over their BMI. So I started trying to lose weight and long story short, I found a different place locally that does the reversal regardless of BMI! So, now we're just waiting for the final chunk of money to pay for the reversal and then I can call and schedule the surgery. It seems so surreal!! I've waited so long! I am pretty sure that I'm annoying the living daylights out my poor DH with all of my talk about babies. LOL! After the surgery, we have to wait 8 weeks before we're even allowed to start ttc. It's kind of a bummer, but I figure a few more months won't kill me. I've been trying to do the diet slowly in an effort to get used to it and not be overly obsessed with it. We're starting really hard core on Jan 1st. I'm getting so excited! I am really happy to have ladies like you around who can totally understand what I'm going through in ttc PINK! I am rooting for all of you! :)

pinkbaby3
December 29th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Me! Can I join the bunch? I just purchased my sway and I can't wait to read it. I'm starting the LE Diet Jan 10th and we start ttc on April 12th, the day after DS2's 1st Birthday.
I look forward to "talking" to everyone in the months to come. FX for XX

momamia4
January 1st, 2015, 11:31 AM
Hi pinkbaby3! So glad that this thread isn't dead. I was getting worried that everyone abandoned it. :) Good luck! Are you doing the regular version of LE or the PCOS version? I'm doing the PCOS version.

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 2nd, 2015, 04:08 PM
I would like to join too! I started LE two days ago and I'll hope to get my first attempt in february but I tend to have long cycles on LE so it might be march for my first attempt

Good luck to all of you ladies. We are all swaying pink, right?

pinkbaby3
January 2nd, 2015, 04:36 PM
Hi momamia4,

I am doing the regular LE diet. I don't have PCOS so I never really looked into the PCOS version. What's the difference? Maybe I should research it more???

momamia4
January 2nd, 2015, 04:48 PM
Blue-Blue-Pink? - Welcome! I think we are all swaying pink. I hope we all get what we want. FX

pinkbaby3 - The PCOS version is for people with PCOS, Insulin Resistance, or who have poor egg quality. I have Insulin Resistance, so I went straight to that version. I wish I could do the regular version! It looks much easier!

mommymachine
January 2nd, 2015, 09:50 PM
I'm swaying pink as well in April. Glad I will have company!

pinkbaby3
January 2nd, 2015, 10:21 PM
Random tidbit of information: The Farmers Almanac says that the best day to start a new diet, and get successful results, is January 10th. I normally don't buy into that kind of thing but I figured it certainly can't hurt. So if anyone has not started their diet yet ... January10th!

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 3rd, 2015, 03:18 AM
January 10 is blue monday right? When everyone who started their diet or tried to quite smoking or whatever gave up.
I can imagine it might be easier to start then but I think we all have strong enough motivation to not give up. Our babygirls are waiting at the end of this long and hard LE road! :fingers:

HopingForSugarNSpice
January 3rd, 2015, 03:38 AM
I started my Girl Diet the day after Christmas. (Christmas we had roast beef, so...)

momamia4
January 3rd, 2015, 04:30 PM
Hmmm.. Interesting. I started 2 days ago. So far so good. Last night, my DH said he's willing to sway hard with me too! I couldn't believe it! :holysheep: It actually took a lot of stress off of me because I was going to trick him into swaying, lol! What about your DH's? Are they willing participants?

mommymachine
January 3rd, 2015, 04:39 PM
DH was willing for the last two and is for this one as well, for everything except the frequency part. If we are making a baby there is no way that he would agree to either one attempt at OPK or every 4 days. I don't feel that I can argue to much since I know he is doing this for me, he would prefer another boy next.

This is my second day on the diet.

momamia4
January 3rd, 2015, 05:49 PM
I was afraid DH would make a big deal out of the frequency thing too but he really wants a daughter just as badly as I do. Maybe even worse since his brother had a baby girl recently. Every time we go see her, poor DH gets sad and impatient for us to start trying.

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 4th, 2015, 01:36 PM
My DH is willing to do everything, cutting back on red mead and taking supps and also releasing or whatever frequency thing. What he doesn't want is all the drama and having the feeling that I am miserable and sad so not talking about it constantly.
So he is willing but I can not really complain or whatever when I am having a rough time so I guess that's where you come in ;-)

mommymachine
January 4th, 2015, 03:30 PM
What are you ladies doing for exercise? I have a treadmill that I am trying to use. I think I am going to start out at 30minutes of walking a day and 6 days a week, and slowly working up to 60 minutes of walking/jogging 6 days a week.

momamia4
January 4th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Blue-Blue-Pink?, that's exactly why I love this place! A judgment free zone with all the support you could ever want or need. :)

mommymachine, I'm using the same technique. I've just been walking outside for 30mins 6x/wk. Tomorrow, I'll up it to 45 mins. I'll probably do that for a few weeks before I up it to 60mins. It'll be a lot easier after we get a treadmill because it's starting to get colder. So far it hasn't been too bad of a winter but I'm nervous for when it gets really bad.

girliedreamz
January 4th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Hi all! Tentatively stepping into this thread... :)

I'm coming off back-to-back miscarriages and trying to get healthy and ready to TTC again this spring. I started TTC in Feb 2014, so a lot of the women I first swayed with are already holding their baby girls. It gives me hope...but I totally feel like I'm starting over. Hoping this spring is my time!

Will two pregnancies (and a chemical in between) this year, I've put on a lot of weight, so I'm already starting to diet a bit in order to lose some. VERY modified pink diet...closer to fertility for me at this point but trying to keep calorie son the low side. Also trying to exercise most days—elliptical indoors or walking outside with the kids if it's warm enough. My main focus is just making sure I'm making as healthy eggs as possible and testing to make sure there aren't any other underlying causes for the mc's. I'm 38, and this is probably the last try my dh and I have in us, so I'm putting all my eggs (old as they may be. ha!) in one basket! :)

My dh has been a less than helpful participant in my past two sways. At first, I really had to convince him to even TTC at all! But after the losses, he really has seen how much this means to me and he's totally on board the baby train.

We're planning 1 attempt since that is how I got preg that last two times. The first time I think I was ovulating sooner than I though, so it took me 4 months to get a BFP. Ugh! The month we fell preg, it was when I gave up and started doing every 4 days. So, I'll be watching my cycles closely in the next couple of months to make sure I know when O comes.

momamia4
January 4th, 2015, 06:48 PM
Welcome, girliedreamz!! I really hope you get a super sticky little pink bean on your text try! I have had several mc over the years and I know exactly how hard it is to come back from. :Hugs!: Have you talked to atomic about maybe starting Myo-Inositol? From what I've read, it helps with egg quality so maybe it'll help you have a sticky bean?? I would definitely talk to her about it. She put me on it because I have Insulin Resistance but I know it is used for other things, like weight loss. Worth a shot IMO anyway. :)

VegMom
January 4th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Ahhhh I've been a silent lurker forever and I'm excited to jump in!! I'm Carmen, mama to two wonderful boys. My husband and I always said that we wanted two and were content with our little men for quite a few years. I delivered a baby boy as a surrogate in October of 2013 and the experience was absolutely wonderful. Not long after the delivery, my husband suggested we add another to our family. I was shocked and healing from a difficult delivery so I said maybe later. It was around this time I first heard of swaying and have scoured every inch of the site since. We have decided to start trying in March for a daughter. I'm planning a thorough but relaxed sway, because in my heart of hearts I think that the right soul for our family will find its way to us... But that doesn't mean I'm not going to give it a fair chance! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!!

momamia4
January 4th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Hi VegMom! I've been a silent lurker for a long time too. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does that, lol! FX we're all successful! :)

momamia4
January 5th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Ugh! It's so cold today! I couldn't stay out for 45 mins. I guess I'll have to switch to workout videos until I can get a treadmill. The only problem that I have with those is that they stress me out because I have horrible rhythm, lol! Not to mention the fact that I have to move everything out of the way before I can even start. Such a drag!!

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 5th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Welcome vegmom and good luck with your sway! Silent lurking is totally ok here :)
Will you include exercise?

Welcome girliedreamz and good luck to you too!

Will be nice to have a support group so we know we are not alone in this!

VegMom
January 5th, 2015, 09:45 PM
Welcome vegmom and good luck with your sway! Silent lurking is totally ok here :)
Will you include exercise?

Welcome girliedreamz and good luck to you too!

Will be nice to have a support group so we know we are not alone in this!

It's SO nice to know and feel like I'm not alone. I am including exercise, as the evidence make it too hard to forgo. I'm struggling though because I'm a yogi through and through. I was an avid runner (running 25-35 miles per week) when I was bitten by the yoga bug and now I spend 10+ hours a week on my mat. I know that I should be doing 60 minutes of cardio 5-7 days per week, so I think I'll compromise and turn my yoga practice more meditative. That way I'll be decreasing my muscle mass, getting my cardio in, and decreasing all my Martha-ness too :)

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 6th, 2015, 01:03 AM
Sounds good vegmom, me too thought the exercise route was to promising to not do it, so I'm running or walking or hometrainer every day now for 60 minutes

momamia4
January 7th, 2015, 09:14 PM
How is everyone doing today? I supposedly get to find out when my tubal reversal surgery is going to be scheduled for tomorrow. I am excited but freaking out at the same time. The whole idea of the surgery is making me nervous. It doesn't help that my mom had a tubal reversal about 25 years ago and her surgery/recovery was horrible. She keeps telling me that it's going to take 6-8 weeks for me to recover and I'm going to have a huge 10in scar like hers. It's not helping. Hers was complicated because they also took out her appendix at the same time (I guess when they opened her up, her appendix was close by and about to rupture so the dr made the incision bigger and removed it). I keep reminding her of the appendix thing and she claims that isn't why hers was so bad. :rolleyes: Anyway, I just want to get the whole thing over with and move on to ttc. Sorry for my little pity party. I'm done now. I promise! :)

momamia4
January 8th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Holy Cow! I just got the official date of my tubal reversal! It's going to be on Feb 23rd which means that we won't have our first ttc attempt until the end of April/beginning of May. I can't believe it's finally about to happen! :D

mommymachine
January 8th, 2015, 01:49 PM
So exciting! I hope it all goes well for you!

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 8th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Feels good to be on your way to really ttc I gues? Good luck!

momamia4
January 8th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Thanks! I am really anxious and ready for the surgery part to be over. I was so disappointed that it hasn't happened yet that I started to give up hope that it ever would. My DH was so excited that he was actually jumping up and down, lol!

pinkbaby3
January 9th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Hi Ladies,

I received my custom sway 2 days ago and I start diet and exercise tomorrow. I'm SO intimidated by all of it! What kind of exercise does everyone do? I live in the Midwest and it's been negative temps here. Outside exercise is out of the question. The only cardio I can do inside is our stationary bike (which I hate). I'm motivated enough to suck it up and do it but I wish there was something more fun I could do inside.

momamia4
January 9th, 2015, 10:48 PM
You could do exercise videos. These are pretty good and don't require a lot of space: Amazon.com: Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection: Leslie Sansone, n/a: Movies & TV (http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Pounds-Ultimate-Collection/dp/B00265T7O2). Her voice gets a little annoying but after a little while, you kind of remember the moves and can listen to headphones or music while you're doing it.

girliedreamz
January 10th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Holy Cow! I just got the official date of my tubal reversal! It's going to be on Feb 23rd which means that we won't have our first ttc attempt until the end of April/beginning of May. I can't believe it's finally about to happen! :D
So exciting!! And it's adorable how excited your dh was.

Thanks for the tip about Myo-Inositol. This is the first I've heard of it, but just doing a little googling, I'm nodding my head going, "Yep, that's me. Me again. Me all over." :)

I'm struggling though because I'm a yogi through and through. I was an avid runner (running 25-35 miles per week) when I was bitten by the yoga bug and now I spend 10+ hours a week on my mat. I know that I should be doing 60 minutes of cardio 5-7 days per week, so I think I'll compromise and turn my yoga practice more meditative.
I'm looking at actually starting some yoga to help with me stress levels. :) Nothing strenuous, more along the meditative lines. My fav exercise is just fast walking. Then again, I'm in CA, so it's never that cold here.

kitkat18
January 11th, 2015, 03:48 AM
Hi girlie! Just popping in to say hi, and sending you giant pink sticky vibes for your sway this year! Xx

momamia4
January 11th, 2015, 11:09 AM
So exciting!! And it's adorable how excited your dh was.

Thanks for the tip about Myo-Inositol. This is the first I've heard of it, but just doing a little googling, I'm nodding my head going, "Yep, that's me. Me again. Me all over." :)

I'm looking at actually starting some yoga to help with me stress levels. :) Nothing strenuous, more along the meditative lines. My fav exercise is just fast walking. Then again, I'm in CA, so it's never that cold here.

Glad I could help! :) The Myo-Inositol is one of the ingredients in Pregnitude, which atomic suggests taking. The other ingredient is Folic Acid which I am not supposed to take because I have the MTHFR mutation which makes it so that my body cannot properly process folic acid. So, I take just Myo-Inositol and Folate (specifically L-M5-Methyltetrahydrofolate). Folate is the most biologically active form of folate. I wish I would have started taking Myo-Inositol years ago! It is like a little miracle in a bottle! I love it. It is the only reason that I am actually able to lose weight on the alternate version of LE. My body just has no clue what to do with carbs. I highly recommend it!

momamia4
January 14th, 2015, 08:14 AM
Well, I had a bit of a whoopsie day yesterday on the diet as it was CD2. Ugh. I don't know if it's just me or what but I've been crying over everything the last couple of days! It's over stupid stuff like movies and DH telling me he loves me before we go to bed. I've been talking to my sister about ttc and she told me she hopes that I get my DD, I started balling my eyes out! I never cry. I feel like I've gone completely nuts. I remember being more emotional like this the last couple of times I started LE also. I'm going to blame the diet, lol! Anyone else notice things like this?

Ashforblue
January 14th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Hey! Thought I would pop in since I'm ttc in May 2015 :) I'm swaying :DS: , anyone else swaying boy?

luvmyfam
January 15th, 2015, 10:05 AM
Hi everyone! I won't be swaying pink until fall but just wanted to say hi. I will probably stalk this thread! I hope you all get your girl! Ash, I hope you get your boy!

wannabowbaby
January 15th, 2015, 05:57 PM
So after a bit of pushing on my part, and showing him lots of pics of adorable squishy newborns, DH is finally on board with us TTC again.

I found this forum while trying to find info on swaying for a girl, and was delighted to hear weight loss & spring conception both tend to favor team pink :)

I'm 10lbs below my heaviest weight ever, and 30lbs up from what I was after delivering 2ndson... Apparently I'm just doomed to lose weight while preg & gain while nursing :P But on the up side that means I have plenty of room to lose while swaying.

Ashforblue
January 15th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Thx luvmyfam, I hope you get your girl! I do think I might be one of a loooow number looking to concieve a boy in spring, is this a bad sign? Lol

momamia4
January 15th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Welcome, Ashforblue and Wannabowbaby! Ashforblue, I don't think it's a bad sign at all! I conceived mine in all different seasons: DS1 = summer, DS2 = fall, DS3 = winter, & DS4 = late summer/early fall.

Wannabowbaby, that's how I convinced my DH too! Although, it did take about 4 years to get him on board, lol! He was a tough nut to crack but I am very persistent. It also helped that my sister kept popping out baby girls. :)

wannabowbaby
January 15th, 2015, 09:06 PM
Ashforblue- My DD and ElderSon have the same birthday 3 years apart. So conceived in the same month. ANd younger son was conceived in April. SO seasons def aren't a big huge deal in swaying. But I'll take all the help I can get in getting me another girl LOL

Ashforblue
January 15th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Right! My girls were both conceived in the fall! I hope we all get what we want :) I know it prob didn't make a difference, but since this is my last baby, I find myself getting a little paranoid over it all.... I even looked if I was going ttc during a full or new moon... ;)

Frilly Lady
January 16th, 2015, 04:33 AM
Hi ladies, we are going to TTC march/April time. It was dec/jan but I've not done too well on the diet. One minute I get the diet the next I think I'm not eating the right things. I seem to be eating more now than I usually do which really worries me. Thinking like this is probably worse for my sway than my diet! The excercise is doing great I do 60 mins treadmill or cycle 6 days a week. It's very cold outside so I'm sticking to the garage right now. I also walk the dog for a least 40-60 mins everyday too. DH has been great taking the supps, changing his diet and even cycling 3 x a week bless him.

luvmyfam
January 16th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Right! My girls were both conceived in the fall! I hope we all get what we want :) I know it prob didn't make a difference, but since this is my last baby, I find myself getting a little paranoid over it all.... I even looked if I was going ttc during a full or new moon... ;)

Ash I conceived DS 2 in the spring! So happy to hear you conceived girls in the fall! This will be our last baby and I can get a little obsessive too... checking moon, Chinese gender chart ext!

Ashforblue
January 16th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Luvmyfam Haha, glad I'm not the only one! ;)

Frilly lady , your prob eating more b/c your exercising so much!

momamia4
January 16th, 2015, 12:52 PM
Does anyone else that is doing the exercise absolutely hate it? I've been doing the 60mins for the last week and I feel like after 45mins, I'm just beating a dead dog. You know what I mean? Why on earth does anyone exercise this long?! It just seems crazy, lmao!!

Frilly Lady
January 16th, 2015, 03:22 PM
I thought I'd hate it but I'm doing ok. It gets to about 30 mins on the treadmill and I get the shakes a little and think I've got to stop but it soon passes then I'm ok again. I've mixed it up this week with cycling, I cycle and watch a movie at the same time. I'm not a movie fan so finding something I will watch through has been the hardest? I get you about the length of time though, I sometimes think if Atomic changes this to less time in the future when I've stopped swaying I don't know whether I'd laugh or cry!

wannabowbaby
January 16th, 2015, 04:01 PM
I need to start exercising but I really have NO IDEA what I'm gonna do. No room for my own exercise equipment, no realistic way of dong the gym thing, and too damn cold to go walking right now LOL

I really wanna get a balance board for my Wii and get back into that like I was after elderson was born, but I'm a little skeevy about buying a used one and can't afford a new one right now :/

momamia4
January 16th, 2015, 10:12 PM
wannabowbaby, I've just been walking around inside my house while watching a movie. It seems weird but it is actually not too bad. I make sure to move my arms a lot to increase the intensity. It's kind of boring but the movies help. It also gets repetitive but I'm not coordinated enough to do exercise videos (which you could try). I'm hoping to get a treadmill soon but for right now, this is working really well.

Ashforblue
January 17th, 2015, 12:33 AM
Well you could also go on YouTube and do power walk videos.... They can seriously kick your butt!! Look at jessicasmithtv... That's what I do and she has a ton of different exercises to choose from... Right now I'm going to do her strength training since I'm swaying boy, but She has a great selection of low impact videos.... Good luck!

Frilly Lady
January 17th, 2015, 04:21 AM
Wannabowbaby I bought a wii game called dance revolution it comes with a dance mat and you can track your weight and calories lost and the amount of time you are dancing. If you like that sort of thing that is. Once I'd got the mat I've bought just the games second hand! When Im fed up with running or cycling I dance which is much more fun!

wannabowbaby
January 17th, 2015, 04:24 AM
I don't dance very well LOL. I LOVED the Wii Fit back when elderson was a baby, and could easily put in 60-90 mins a day on it. Then we moved and had some unexpected bills come up & had to sell our system. Got another (used) system a few weeks ago but not sure I want a used balance board because I know how grody mine was and it was my own grime LOL

girliedreamz
January 17th, 2015, 11:45 AM
Hi girlie! Just popping in to say hi, and sending you giant pink sticky vibes for your sway this year! Xx
Thank you, Kitkat!

HealthyGirl
January 20th, 2015, 01:54 PM
I'm TTC pink in March as well.
Does anyone know if being sedentary sways pink or not?
between my son and work full time I have no time to excercise .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mommymachine
January 20th, 2015, 03:48 PM
I'd put up a ticker for TTC but DH and I still can't decide whether we are going to try in April or May!

mommymachine
January 20th, 2015, 04:08 PM
I decided to set it up for end of April!

momamia4
January 20th, 2015, 08:35 PM
kitbedit, sedentary does sway pink. Welcome & GL!

mommymachine, I love your cute little ticker! I think I'll go make one too. :)

wannabowbaby
January 20th, 2015, 10:34 PM
Oooh I like the lilypie tickers better...

sc1411
January 21st, 2015, 11:32 AM
I'm swaying :DS: end of Feb. or beginning of March:)
I thought I was the only on swaying boy, LOL!

mommymachine
January 21st, 2015, 11:34 AM
Love the tickers ladies!!

sc1411
January 21st, 2015, 11:40 AM
Ashforboy, I'm also obsessed with everything since it will be my last child as well.
I'm also concerned that we will TTC boy early spring, even though my first DD was conceived in the summer and the second DD in the fall.
Let's hope we all will get what we want:)

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 12:11 PM
Sc1411- yay, I'm glad your going blue too!! & I bet we will get it �� I guess you have already started the diet? That's crazy that we conceived our girls around the same time b/c my oldest was concieved in September, which is basically summer!!! My other in fall ☺️ Have you started exercising? Are you going to use pressed?

HealthyGirl
January 21st, 2015, 12:16 PM
Do people here think TTC in a certain month sways better for a particular gender ?

sc1411
January 21st, 2015, 12:34 PM
Ashforblue, my oldest was conceived last days of August and my second one in October:)
Yes, I'm following the diet already and workout at home with weights 3 times a week; gained 8lb and some muscles.
I bought 3 packs of Preseed, just in case:think:, I have no reasonable explanation why I did that:)
How old are your DDs? Are you following the plan yet?

2boysJustOneGirl
January 21st, 2015, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone! I am going to join you here as I have decided to wait a bit after my loss to TTC. I miscarried at 10+3 weeks on December 22- unfortunately I had already done the MaterniT21 testing and the angel was my girl💔 I have been very depressed since then-but I feel like the worst may be over. Right now I am hoping I can delay ovulation into late Feb/March. I am back on the LE diet but not doing the cardio this time. I just can't, and I don't want to lose much more weight either. I am takin vitex, SP and folic acid, and fibre when I remember. I am much more relaxed this time around and as sad as I am to be back swaying I am also excited at the thought of TTC again. I look forward to all of your posts:)

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 02:54 PM
My second was conceived in October too!! I have a 7 and 3 year old!! I haven't started the diet yet, waiting till March since I'm not ttc till May.... I am starting working out though but more trying to lose 10 lbs before March b/c I gain weight really easy!! I'm going to use pressed too, seems to have a lot of success!!

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 03:10 PM
I'm sorry for your loss 2boys... :(
Kitbedit....im hoping it doesn't matter!! ��

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 03:11 PM
So..... What vitamins is everybody taking... Might be interesting to take a poll no matter what gender we r trying for :)

wannabowbaby
January 21st, 2015, 03:20 PM
The only supplement I am taking at the moment is magnesium. Partially because it's part of a popular girl sway, but mostly because it was recommended to help with my leg cramps and nursing aversion/milk supply issues.

I'm probably going to add folic acid and mayyyybe some calcium next month. Considering the vitex, but gotta do a bit more research into vitex+birthcontrol... And will be adding peppermint tea for self & hubby starting about a month before our actual attempt.

sc1411
January 21st, 2015, 04:02 PM
For boy: Prenatal with DHA, Vit D, brewers yeast(small dose)

momamia4
January 21st, 2015, 04:04 PM
2boysJustOneGirl, I'm so sorry for your loss!! I can definitely relate. My 1st miscarriage was at 13+5. It was very difficult. I hope you have family support and of course, we are here for you. :)

I am taking folate, myo-inositol, and fiber. DH is doing peppermint tea, soy, and OLE. So far so good! DH is complaining that he is too emotional now. :rofl: He blames the supplements. Although, I have to admit that I am feeling a bit more hormonal too. We've been on the diet for 3 weeks now. It seems like it's been so long, but also has gone by so quickly. I think it helps that we have the surgery to look forward to (only 4 1/2 more weeks!!!). We're really counting down the days. I'm waiting for atomic to finish updating my sway plan to include clomid. I'm not sure how my supplements will change because of it. Is anyone else planning to use clomid?

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 04:14 PM
Well I haven't started any sway supplements yet but I already take a multuvitamens & b12 since I'm plant based..... Next month I'll start folate & dha.... Maybe switch to prenatal...... Thinking of adding vitamin D as well!
Anybody know the difference between multivitamens and prenatals?

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 04:22 PM
Oh, I'm also going to start drinking wheat grass juice now :)

2boysJustOneGirl
January 21st, 2015, 05:16 PM
2boysJustOneGirl, I'm so sorry for your loss!! I can definitely relate. My 1st miscarriage was at 13+5. It was very difficult. I hope you have family support and of course, we are here for you. :)

I am taking folate, myo-inositol, and fiber. DH is doing peppermint tea, soy, and OLE. So far so good! DH is complaining that he is too emotional now. :rofl: He blames the supplements. Although, I have to admit that I am feeling a bit more hormonal too. We've been on the diet for 3 weeks now. It seems like it's been so long, but also has gone by so quickly. I think it helps that we have the surgery to look forward to (only 4 1/2 more weeks!!!). We're really counting down the days. I'm waiting for atomic to finish updating my sway plan to include clomid. I'm not sure how my supplements will change because of it. Is anyone else planning to use clomid?

I might use Clomid next cycle-I am scared to! I am scared about twins and also I am taking it without a doctors supervision so I worry a bit about the health risks. 😬

sc1411
January 21st, 2015, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure if there is much difference between prenatal and multivitamin:think:

momamia4
January 21st, 2015, 07:17 PM
As far as I know, the only difference between prenatals and multivitamins is the amount of folic acid and iron. Prenatals have more of both.

2boys, my RE is prescribing the clomid for me because I ovulate late in my cycle. I was really surprised that he told me he would only monitor me if I don't get pregnant in the first cycle or two. I am not particularly concerned about twins. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're going to happen. They run in my family. My sister has fraternal twins and my grandmother also had a set. The doctor told me with DS4 that I actually had a full-term second bag of water which they had to deal with when I delivered. They told me that I was originally pregnant with twins but the second one didn't develop for some reason. My mom had the same thing happen when she was pregnant with my youngest brother. She was originally carrying triplets, but two of the babies died early on.

Luckily, DH is fully aware of the increased chances of twins. His grandma was a twin, so I think he's kind of hoping that we get them. I wouldn't particularly mind either way, but I am concerned because of the risks associated with carrying multiples. Not to mention the difficulties dealing with two newborns. :) It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Mulberry Smurf
January 21st, 2015, 08:03 PM
Multi vits have vit a in you should be on prenatals when ttc I believe xx

Ashforblue
January 21st, 2015, 10:45 PM
I thought about the vitamin A thing too.... Maybe I'll switch over to prenatals the month before I ttc....

sc1411
January 22nd, 2015, 03:54 PM
I also plan to try wheat grass tablets, 2 a day and see how it goes.

And DH supplements;
One a day 50+
Fish Oil
Probiotic
Vit D

JJ66
January 22nd, 2015, 10:22 PM
Is it too late to join? Our first attempt will be in March (then every month after) :) I did get a personalized sway plan, which is the LE for PCOS (based on previous ovulation issues). It's been a process to figure out, because I've always been an exerciser/runner and don't have a lot of weight to lose; I used to snack all day though and had a relatively healthy diet. Lots of protein before. So, this eating plan goes against what I'd been doing, and I'm always second guessing myself. I workout 30 min a day/7 days a week (just don't have time for 60), taking fiber supps and folic acid. DH taking OLE and cutting back on meat (and very little red meat). Getting nervous, now that it's coming down to less than 6 weeks. Eek!

momamia4
January 23rd, 2015, 08:26 AM
Come on in JJ66! LE is a huge adjustment, isn't it?! I can say though, that my mom and 3 sisters all eat the LE way every day. It blows my mind! That helps me feel like it's more "healthy" somehow. I am somehow the black sheep of the family. LOL!

My mom has 4 girls/2boys, 1 sister has 3 girls/2 boys, and the other 4 girls/1 boy. They all swayed to get boys!! :) So, the diet definitely makes a difference! I've been dropping hints to my other sister that she's doomed to have girls if she doesn't change things (she's really wanting a DS). Their daughters give me a lot of motivation to keep up with the diet!

Ashforblue
January 23rd, 2015, 12:27 PM
Momamia4- that makes me feel better hearing your sisters all got boys from swaying.... Did they use this site?

Jj66- how exciting that it's soooo close! My attempt seems so far away!

mommymachine
January 23rd, 2015, 12:49 PM
Ok so I am putting my DH on
Cal/mag
cranberry
LR
and OLE

Last sway he was on the first 3, I don't think I knew about OLE then.

Blue-Blue-Pink?
January 24th, 2015, 07:35 AM
Welcome jj66. We know what you mean about the diet, it goes against everything that feels right and healty.
What you say is really hopefull momamia4 about your mom and sisters! Diet really does it then, especially combined with exercise. About that, I don't mean to be rude or anything but jj66, I think it's really important that you get to the 60 minutes. For what I understood does it take about 45 minutes before your body has used all sources from food and after that it uses storage of bodyfat and muscles to get energy and that's what sways pink

momamia4
January 24th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Ashforblue, my mom swayed from a book she read. I can't remember what it's called, but I'll ask her. I know that she changed her salt intake and BD more frequently to get them. It worked for her!

As for my sisters. The one who had 2 boys, actually had twin boys. She is a smoker and a vegetarian. She had stopped smoking when she found out she was pg with her DD1. Then, she didn't start smoking again afterward because she was bf and was afraid it would effect her milk supply. She had also read a lot about increasing milk supply, so she had started a new diet where she increased her intake of healthy fats and vitamins. She was very paranoid about her milk supply. She had also started doing weight bearing exercises as she had gained a lot of weight (60lbs) while pg with DD1. She conceived when DD1 was only 6 months old. I also asked her last night and she said they were BD more frequently than normal during that time.

My other sister also swayed without knowing it. What's funny is that I was actually the reason she swayed, lol! We were living with her for about 3 months before she conceived and I would cook dinner every night. So, she was eating an extremely boy-friendly diet for those 3 months and then she conceived! HAHA! We would also exercise together because we are both overweight. She would do whatever I did (calisthenics is easy/free and my preferred method of exercising). I'm not sure about frequency of BD for her. Her DS will be 1 in a few days. :)

girliedreamz
January 24th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Hugs on your loss, 2boys! I'm TTC this spring after 2 losses too...the first was in the summer, then a second at 11 weeks in December. I'm doing a super light sway this time. I'm taking vitex and folate right now. I also take magnesium and benadryl nightly to sleep—a habit I started after my second loss when I needed something to knock me out. I'm trying to do cardio, though I'm not militant about it. Doing closer to the PCOS diet rather than LE, but hoping to lose some weight. After being pregnant nearly 5 months last year, I've gained everything I lost last year on the LE back...and possibly then some. Most of my sway honestly consist of doing things to alleviate stress and be more relaxed. Long walks, hot lavender baths, and letting the Frozen song be my mantra in every stressful situation. (Let it goooooo....) :)

mommymachine
January 27th, 2015, 02:17 PM
I think I may need to go couch potato instead of exercise. DH is so busy and I just can't get in the required amount of cardio, and I don't want to be in boy territory. I was couch potato with both of my girls anyway so I might as well just stick with it and really watch calories. DH has agreed to one attempt so I think that coupled with the diet will be good. I have lost 8 lbs since dieting and I am super excited about that! I wish it was closer! But I am telling myself that I just need to patient and I need to lose more weight first so the waiting will allow me to do that as well!

2boysJustOneGirl
January 27th, 2015, 03:31 PM
I think I may need to go couch potato instead of exercise. DH is so busy and I just can't get in the required amount of cardio, and I don't want to be in boy territory. I was couch potato with both of my girls anyway so I might as well just stick with it and really watch calories. DH has agreed to one attempt so I think that coupled with the diet will be good. I have lost 8 lbs since dieting and I am super excited about that! I wish it was closer! But I am telling myself that I just need to patient and I need to lose more weight first so the waiting will allow me to do that as well!

Couch potato is much easier! Are you swaying for DD3?

momamia4
January 29th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Couch potato is much easier. I wish I could do it. I can't lose weight on the diet without it. :/ Stupid metabolism.

I wound up getting sick from my sister and her kids a few weeks ago with a horrible lower respiratory infection. The doctor put me on Prednisone which has made me gain 10lbs in the 6 days I've been taking it! I'm soooo upset about it! I'm too sick to exercise, so I just have to sit here and take it until I'm better. I'm just hoping that I'm back to normal in about a week because if not, I'll have to reschedule my surgery. It's such a frustrating situation. I'm just going to have to stay away from my sister and her kids until after the surgery (they get sick *all* the time!). It sounds horrible to say that, but I really can't afford to keep getting sick.

weeziewoozles
January 29th, 2015, 09:53 AM
Hi ladies. Only just spotted this thread. How is everyone? I started LE again few weeks ago so hoping to attempt in March or April. I'm not sure which yet as I think March will be eight weeks on the diet whereas April would be twelve. Do you think we should wait till twelve weeks on LE? My reason for wanting to try earlier, other than just impatience, is that I tend to lose weight rather quickly on the LE diet and I've already BMI of 20.4. Last year I was on the LE diet for six months and lost over a stone in the first few, then fought to maintain it. I came off the diet for a two month break as I wasn't ovulating after stopping BF and I (correctly) assumed that the diet was causing it. After eating normally for a month and putting on nearly a stone, I had a period. Having now persuaded my body it's safe to ovulate again I'm back on the diet. DH is on OLE and peppermint tea and I'm taking fibre and folate. Last summer I took Agnus Cactus/Vitex but Atomic and I wondered if that could also have caused the problems with my cycles, so I'm not sure whether to do it this time. We'll probably DTD every four days come March or April as I'd rathe rather not take daily temperatures or OPKs. So far this time round, I've lost about half a stone. I'm not exercising. Any thoughts ladies? Wish we had the money to go HT!

mommymachine
January 29th, 2015, 10:21 AM
Couch potato is much easier! Are you swaying for DD3?

I am swaying for DD3 yes. We will see how it ends up!

mommymachine
January 29th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Hi ladies. Only just spotted this thread. How is everyone? I started LE again few weeks ago so hoping to attempt in March or April. I'm not sure which yet as I think March will be eight weeks on the diet whereas April would be twelve. Do you think we should wait till twelve weeks on LE? My reason for wanting to try earlier, other than just impatience, is that I tend to lose weight rather quickly on the LE diet and I've already BMI of 20.4. Last year I was on the LE diet for six months and lost over a stone in the first few, then fought to maintain it. I came off the diet for a two month break as I wasn't ovulating after stopping BF and I (correctly) assumed that the diet was causing it. After eating normally for a month and putting on nearly a stone, I had a period. Having now persuaded my body it's safe to ovulate again I'm back on the diet. DH is on OLE and peppermint tea and I'm taking fibre and folate. Last summer I took Agnus Cactus/Vitex but Atomic and I wondered if that could also have caused the problems with my cycles, so I'm not sure whether to do it this time. We'll probably DTD every four days come March or April as I'd rathe rather not take daily temperatures or OPKs. So far this time round, I've lost about half a stone. I'm not exercising. Any thoughts ladies? Wish we had the money to go HT!

I just don't know about vitex. I took it to conceive DD1 and had no problems. I was then back on it to sway after her but didn't realize that I ovulated, so I was on it for 1-2 weeks while pregnant and not knowing and I lost that baby. I will never know if it was vitex that was the culprit or not but it makes me hesitant. I actually took a pill just this last CD1, but then chickened out and didn't take anymore. I am still considering it because I know it delays ovulation and I might want to manipulate my future due date. So I just don't know. I almost feel like my instinct is telling me not to take it.

Frilly Lady
January 30th, 2015, 04:25 AM
I'm thinking the same weezie, should we just wait another month but I don't have much time as I'm really old now and it's waisting another month. I think I'm going to throw everything at it in March knowing I probably won't get pregnant then go from there. I've resigned myself to the fact that after 5 failed ivf cycles it's probably not going to happen naturally either. I'm ok with it though!

When taking Vitex do you stop it the day before you're due to ovulate or a few days before so you can ovulate like normal?

2boysJustOneGirl
January 30th, 2015, 10:28 AM
If you are TTC this cycle you need to stop it at cd14 (or positive opk) before you make an attempt. You don't want to take vitex if you are pregnant.

girliedreamz
February 1st, 2015, 10:44 AM
I'm doing vitex this time around, too. I'm doing full time vitex right now, but we'll see when we start TTC. I think it's helping my hormone even out faster after the last m/c. At least, I'm weepy and grouchy less! :) Still waiting to get my first af...and waiting...and waiting. Lol! It better come before March or I don't know what I'll do.

momamia4
February 1st, 2015, 04:46 PM
weezie, if I was in your shoes, I would lighten up on LE (to hopefully slow the weight loss) but stay on it another 4 weeks. That's if it was me though. I wish I had the excessive weight loss problem, lol! I have to fight for every single ounce I lose.

I wound up getting really horribly sick with bronchitis 2 weeks ago and my doctor put me on Prednisone. That is seriously the worst drug ever! I've gained 14lbs in the last 8 days!! How does that even happen?! I didn't change anything about my diet. Now, I am worried about how it will effect my tubal reversal surgery. I am thinking I might have to reschedule because I am not allowed to be sick 2 weeks before the surgery and I just don't see this infection being completely gone by the 9th of Feb. :( Such a bummer! I'm so mad at myself for going to clean my sister's house. That's where I got it from. So much for being helpful! My sister and her 5 kids had all been sick for 11 days and had been on antibiotics for at least 7 days, so I thought it would be fine for me to go over and clean her house for her. Nope. I was so wrong. My DH is very frustrated with me as well because he told me not to go. Ugh! :/

weeziewoozles
February 2nd, 2015, 02:07 AM
Oh, I hope you are better soon! Nasty germs.

Blue-Blue-Pink?
February 2nd, 2015, 07:39 AM
Sorry to hear that momamia4, just keep loading up on pressed oranges and maybe you'll get better in time!

I am waiting for af to arrive, anyday now, and then I'll be heading of to my first attempt! Hopefully by the end of february

XXforhubby
February 2nd, 2015, 12:01 PM
Hi ladies! I just spotted this thread! I'm sure I'll still be swaying in March too! I've been ttcing now since this past July. Hopefully I can get off the TTC train soon!

I've been on the LE diet, now the fertility version, since March of last year! I've held steady with the weight loss, but I need the exercise for mental well being. Sometimes I go couch potato for a cycle, if I feel I am losing too much or if I need to tighten up a lot on the diet.

Hang in there ladies! You'll get to attempt soon! I am excited for all of you, and can't wait to see you in the 2ww thread!

momamia4
February 3rd, 2015, 12:04 PM
Thanks weezie and Blue! :)

Blue-Blue-Pink, how exciting! I wish our first attempt was closer. I keep trying to convince DH that maybe we could dtd sooner and get preggo sooner, lol! He keeps reminding me that the doctor is the one who gets to decide when it's safe for us to ttc and isn't a matter of want. :rolleyes: Sometimes he's so logical. HAHAHA!! I am just so tired of waiting! But I know that the longer I am on LE, the better. :) On the flip side of that, part of me would be really happy to take longer ttc because it would allow me more time to lose weight. I am concerned that I am too out of shape. I would love to lose at least 20lbs before I actually get pregnant. That would put me at a lower weight than when I ttc DS4. I was well on my way to that before I got sick. Hopefully, I'll be better by Monday and I can start back on the exercise. I currently don't have the lung capacity to exercise. :/

Welcome, XXforhubby! :)

HealthyGirl
February 3rd, 2015, 12:11 PM
We are. March or April.
I bought a personalized plan and have been on the diet and supplements for only 2 weeks now.

Still debating whether if I want to add clomid or femara to the sway.

Frilly Lady
February 4th, 2015, 08:21 AM
Welcome kit and good luck.

Feeling a little fed up atm with swaying, I've been seriously thinking about stopping all of this and moving on, I know I would regret it because I need to know I've tried everything. I'm sure it will pass I just hope it's very soon. Sorry to be a Danny downer ladies.

momamia4
February 4th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Welcome kit!

Don't worry about it Frilly! I know exactly what you mean. I've been feeling very frustrated myself. I am telling myself that it is a hormonal change and means that everything is working! It's been rough though. DH is also more hormonal than usual and we've been arguing over pretty much everything. We normally squabble over everything but lately, it's been big blow ups. Last night was a big one because he didn't want to go to the store to get me more meds and a warm air vaporizer. But again, I just tell myself it's all because of the hormonal changes that are happening and it is what I want to happen (right?!!?). I just don't know how in the hell we're going to make it 8 more weeks!! It's going to be really hard! So, just remember that you are not alone! :)

Blue-Blue-Pink?
February 4th, 2015, 03:22 PM
You are certainly not alone frilly. The diet just sucks! But hang in there and keep your eyes on the goal

Mum4life
February 5th, 2015, 05:49 AM
We are planning for this april/may. I am praying its pink because its our last. I had my last bub in august last year. Hoping to lose about 20kgs by the time we ttc. Started the diet last week and have already lost 4 kgs and i have pcos, so something's working lol

momamia4
February 5th, 2015, 08:36 AM
That's amazing mum4life! :) How many calories are you getting a day? Would you be willing to share some of the meals you've been eating?

weeziewoozles
February 5th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Sending you all positive vibes :-) Life's tough sometimes. My mum is really ill at the moment so everything seems way harder than usual. I've stuck pretty well to LE but with a tolerance for what's going on. I.E. I've had to have a few takeaways while going to and from the hospital but I've chosen to eat mostly LE foods. Try and relax knowing that there's no magic formula. We're just trying to persuade our bodies that our circumstances have changed really. Fingers crossed everyone x

girliedreamz
February 7th, 2015, 11:47 AM
I'm with you, momamaia. Been hit with a nasty flu and had to stop exercise. Bah! I'm having a terrible time losing any weight at all...and I have plenty to lose. I lost about 20lbs on the LE diet last year while swaying, but after being pregnant for almost 5 months last year with my mcs, I've gained all of of that back...and then some! The super low cal diet killed my metabolism and I just can't seem to lose anything now.

And I'm still waiting on a regular period before I can ttc...waiting...waiting...sigh.

momamia4
February 8th, 2015, 11:24 AM
I'm so sorry about your mom, weezie! :( I hope she gets better soon! That's true about the change in circumstances and my body definitely seems to realize that something is up. I've been so hormonal! How about you?

girlie, I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get your period soon! :) How many times has someone told you that? LOL! Have you tried doing LE the pcos way? Maybe that would help to jump start your metabolism?

girliedreamz
February 8th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Af finally came! Yaaaaaay! Never been so glad so see her in my life. Lol! So glad. we may even try this cycle if my appointment with midwife on monday goes well.

Have you tried doing LE the pcos way? Maybe that would help to jump start your metabolism?

Yep, I'm on the PCOS version right now. I'm sure it would work to lose weight eventually...it's just frustrating that it's not working right NOW, you know? I'm so impatient. I had really hoped to be on the losing streak by the time we TTCed, but I'm not sure it's going to pan out that way. Trying not to get all Martha over it thought. ("trying" is the keyword. hehe)

mommymachine
February 8th, 2015, 01:18 PM
Af finally came! Yaaaaaay! Never been so glad so see her in my life. Lol! So glad. we may even try this cycle if my appointment with midwife on monday goes well.

Yep, I'm on the PCOS version right now. I'm sure it would work to lose weight eventually...it's just frustrating that it's not working right NOW, you know? I'm so impatient. I had really hoped to be on the losing streak by the time we TTCed, but I'm not sure it's going to pan out that way. Trying not to get all Martha over it thought. ("trying" is the keyword. hehe)

That is so exciting that you might try this cycle!!! WahoO!

Mum4life
February 8th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Sorry, i am new to navigating this site, so i forgot i posted in here lol... I eat anywhere from 1200-1800 cal. Depends on if i am hungrier that day or not. Generally i will leave breakfast for 2-3hrs after i get up and i will have 2 scrambled eggs with mushrooms and one piece of multigrain toast, and a cup of tea. Lunch is usually 2 salad wraps (with or without a sprinkling of chicken) and some dressing, or 2 english muffins with cheese spread, with 2 lite cruskits or noodles and dinner is either pasta or a chicken dish and veg. If i have had chicken for lunch i will go sparingly at dinner, but it also depends on how much protein i have left in the days macros. I generally will have another cup of tea at some other time during the day as well. There are times where i will have a couple of sweet biscuits with my tea if i am low in calories and not really hungry. So far i am new to this, so still trying to work out what fits best and sways girl so it may not be a perfect girl diet at this stage, although i am trying to follow the pcos version

momamia4
February 8th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Yay, girlie!!! That's so exciting!! :D I am waiting for AF also. Hopefully, it'll happen in the next day or two. FX!

Hey Mum4life! No worries. :) I think it sounds like you're doing well. I'm doing the pcos version also. It takes a bit to figure it all out. When I first started, I messaged a list of my meals over to atomic for approval, lol! I was totally freaked out about messing something up. Of course, she told me not to worry and that my meals looked perfect. My meals are pretty similar to yours. :)

I finally was able to jump back on the exercising bandwagon tonight and it felt great! I am so much more confident in our sway again. I'm feeling so much better and am starting to mentally prepare for the surgery. I'm going to call my RE's office just to give them a heads up about my recent illness and hope they don't want to push it out. :fx:

Mum4life
February 8th, 2015, 10:12 PM
I need to do the cardio, but my only option is walking and it is so stupidly hot here atm (i'm in australia and its the middle of summer). I have lupus so even if i go outing it for an hour i will get a flare, so not sure what else i am supposed to do atm. I'd love to see the meals you are preparing so i can get a bit more an idea of what i am supposed to do lol

Pearl327
February 10th, 2015, 06:10 AM
Hi Ladies,

I have just started posting again after my sucessful boy sway in 2013. We are going to start TTC in May and trying for pink this time as I would love DD to have a sister. I realized during my blue sway that I am a total martha type and I loved the boy diet ( not to different to my normal diet, just a few more snacks and keeping my protein up.

I am a vegetarian and I was on a diet and exercising a lot when I concieved my DD who was an unplanned OHW, J&D. So an unknown girl sway.

Looking forward to chatting with you ladies over the next few months and fingers crossed into the due date buddies group.

Ashforblue
February 10th, 2015, 11:42 PM
Hi pearl327! I'm ttc in May as well!!! If you have any tips for swaying blue while meatless, I would love to hear them!!!

Pearl327
February 11th, 2015, 04:17 AM
Hi Ash

I had an excel spread sheet done out counting calories, protein and fruit/veg portions to make sure that I was getting approx 90g of protein per day and eating enough veg without going too mad on calories ( See what I mean about a martha personality). I was on the HE diet for 4 months and gained 8lb in total - 2lb a month.

You can see in my blog post I have 3 days of what tracking what I ate. The 1st number is calories, 2nd is protein and 3rd is fruit and Veg portion count. The protein bars I made at home and the recipie is in the link below. As well as a lot of my main meals. Lunch was often leftovers of these.

I also posted a lot of my recipies here on the dream member section.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-boy/10023-boy-friendly-vegetarian-meals.html

Best of luck with your sway, wishing you blue dust. Below is the details of my DS sway

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway-/16546-pearls-successful-veggie-sway.html

momamia4
February 15th, 2015, 07:39 PM
How is everyone doing?

I've been focusing on exercise now that I am finally better. DS4 has been trying to walk with me. It's really cute! His enthusiasm is really helpful in keeping me motivated. :)

weeziewoozles
February 16th, 2015, 01:55 AM
Love it. Very cute. DS3 is eighteen months old so at that hugely cute phase of his character blossoming. So much fun. I've been doing LE since Jan 5th but I feel like I've done a half-arsed job lately as my mum's been ill. She's recovering now so I'm determined to get back on track seriously now.

momamia4
February 16th, 2015, 09:15 AM
So glad to hear your mom is doing better! 18 months is my favorite age! They are still so cute and haven't gotten to the terrible two's yet. :D I know what you mean about half-arsed. I did the same thing when I was so sick. I tried, but it's hard when you feel like crap and just want to sleep all day! We went grocery shopping yesterday, so I only have LE foods in the house now. I have no choice but to be back on track, lol!

mommymachine
February 16th, 2015, 10:48 AM
So glad to hear your mom is doing better! 18 months is my favorite age! They are still so cute and haven't gotten to the terrible two's yet. :D I know what you mean about half-arsed. I did the same thing when I was so sick. I tried, but it's hard when you feel like crap and just want to sleep all day! We went grocery shopping yesterday, so I only have LE foods in the house now. I have no choice but to be back on track, lol!

I hear you. Since I started at the beginning of January I seem to have developed the pattern of 2 good weeks then a slack week. However, Lent for us starts on Wednesday so I am really hoping that that will get my motivation back! We still aren't sure whether or not we will try in May or June. It really depends when my due date falls I think.

girliedreamz
February 18th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Finally started losing a little weight! Down 5 lbs. SO glad. It makes such a difference in how I feel about my casual sway. We're still on the fence about trying this month. It might be a trial run month. :) I have no idea if I'm ovulating normally yet. I *feel* like it's O time, but it's earlier than I normally do.

momamia4
February 18th, 2015, 08:30 PM
I hear you. Since I started at the beginning of January I seem to have developed the pattern of 2 good weeks then a slack week. However, Lent for us starts on Wednesday so I am really hoping that that will get my motivation back! We still aren't sure whether or not we will try in May or June. It really depends when my due date falls I think.

Mommymachine, you made me feel so much better about my attempts on the diet, lol! I've been doing the exact same thing! It doesn't help that I absolutely hate chicken but feel like I *need* it to replace the beef that I normally eat. HAHA!! I was talking to DH about it and came to the conclusion that I should just stop forcing myself to eat it and do vegetarian instead. I think it would be easier for me to stick to.

Yay, girliedreams!! That's awesome! I'm trying to force myself to get back on track. It isn't helping that I am super stressing over the surgery on Monday. :nails: I've caught myself stress eating 3 times today!! I just keep reminding myself what the end goal is and that if I lost weight on this diet once, I can do it again! :)

mommymachine
February 18th, 2015, 10:17 PM
You will be so relieved when your surgery is behind you!!!

momamia4
February 19th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Yes, I will! I am trying to think positive thoughts and am reminding myself of how quick the tubal was originally. It hurt like hell afterward, but I got over it. :D It was about a 2 week recovery.

HealthyGirl
February 19th, 2015, 07:07 PM
So I was thinking of starting TTC in March but I just want to do one attempt this month with a big cut off ( 4 days before ovulation) for fun and just bc I'm inpatient.
I've been on the diet for 6 weeks only and have lost 5 lbs ( vegetarian).
One other reason I want to do it this month is bc I don't have my clomid yet and part of me wants to get it over and done without clomid. I know my chances of getting pregnant with one attempt with a long cut off is very slim.

I don't really believe in the chinese calendar prediction but I just looked and it looks like it's a boy for feb for my age.

Any thoughts?

mommymachine
February 19th, 2015, 07:12 PM
I don't believe in Chinese calendar at all. It was only right for 2 or 3 of my children, and how would that explain boy/girl twins? Oh and my DD1 was a 4/5 day cut off! So I think if you want to go for it, you totally should!

momamia4
February 20th, 2015, 08:53 AM
I say that you should only do it if you're not going to have any regrets if you get an opposite. Personally, I would wait because I'd be angry at myself for being impatient and not being on the diet longer. I completely understand where you're coming from though. It really sucks having to wait. I keep trying to convince DH that we could try earlier than 2 cycles after the surgery but he is very rational and reminds me that it's a safety thing set by the doctor, not a choice.

maudster
February 20th, 2015, 09:17 AM
HELLO!!! I want to join!! This month will be our first attempt and I hopefully ovulate in 2 days….we will see. Last month I ovulated 3 days later then expected according to my OPK's. I am going with one attempt so once my OPK turns positive we will try. I am currently on vitex which is helping my mood but killing my sex drive. I will stop vitex when my OPK turns positive. I am going to try Vitex for 2-3 cycles and if I am not pregnant by then I will stop. I am also taking saw palmetto, folic acid and fiber. My DH is taking licorice root (it is like pulling teeth, but getting better). SO excited to join this group and have some buddies along the way. My ideal month to catch the egg would be May, but I will take it any time I can get it. I am not liking the LE diet, however I am not totally strict on it.

How is everyone else doing??

HealthyGirl
February 20th, 2015, 11:32 AM
I wish somehow I could somehow fast forward my fertile days this month so that I can be on the diet another 4 weeks.

I just feel like the longer I wait the more I get obsessed with this whole sway thing.

maudster
February 20th, 2015, 01:05 PM
I wish somehow I could somehow fast forward my fertile days this month so that I can be on the diet another 4 weeks.

I just feel like the longer I wait the more I get obsessed with this whole sway thing.

I would totally go ahead and try…I feel like for me the longer I am on the diet the more I will cheat! So if it were me I would go ahead but do what you think is best!!

HealthyGirl
February 20th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Welcome maudster. We have the same cycle.

I think I might attempt tonight and see if I can get pregnant with one attempt with 3-4 cut off.

Are you planning on attempting too?

girliedreamz
February 20th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Good luck with the surgery, momamia!

We had one attempt last night. :nails: It was kind of impromptu, but just felt right. So...we'll see! I feel good that I've been losing at least a little weight and been on the vitex long enough that I do feel the effects of that. On the downside, with the whole family having the flu, I've been crap about exercise, and my diet could have been better. Not bad...but I'm having a lot more protein than traditional LE.

mommymachine
February 20th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Good luck with the surgery, momamia!

We had one attempt last night. :nails: It was kind of impromptu, but just felt right. So...we'll see! I feel good that I've been losing at least a little weight and been on the vitex long enough that I do feel the effects of that. On the downside, with the whole family having the flu, I've been crap about exercise, and my diet could have been better. Not bad...but I'm having a lot more protein than traditional LE.

Oh my gosh exciting!!! I hope this is it for you! Are you officially in the 2ww now??

maudster
February 20th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Welcome maudster. We have the same cycle.

I think I might attempt tonight and see if I can get pregnant with one attempt with 3-4 cut off.

Are you planning on attempting too?

We will be attempting once my OPK says positive. I have only been on the diet for 1 month, so?? But it took me 3 months to conceive both of my boys so I figure it will take that long if not longer to conceive when I am swaying. Who knows though? If it happens this month it is just meant to be!!

momamia4
February 20th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Welcome, Maudster! :) FX for your attempt!

Kit, good luck and FX if you do decide to go for it.

Thanks, Girlie! FX that your attempt is successful!! That's so exciting!! Atomic says it's the overall diet, not a few mess ups that are important. :)

I am doing better today. It helped that I was busy getting everything ready for my 14 yo DS's birthday party tonight! I have been freaking out about it all week. I've been nervous that no one was going to show up, but now there are 5 kids here, so I am way more relaxed!! Tomorrow is his family birthday party, so I'll be busy getting ready for that too. I am thinking of taking the kids to a dinosaur exhibit that is in our area tomorrow to help distract me from any surgery/ttc thoughts/obsessions. :D My dad is supposed to be getting DH and I a hotel room (he has tons of free rooms because he travels a lot for work) for Sunday night so we are closer to the surgery location on Monday morning. I am planning on using the hot tub at the hotel. :) That should help relax me.

Pearl327
February 21st, 2015, 05:45 PM
Mommamia I had the first non family birthday party 4 days before Christmas . I was so stressed out that no one would turn up. I take it that it doesn't get easier so.

Maudster best of luck with the attempt. Sending positive vibes your way

I need to get back on track with my diet. I lost 1lb the 1st week and I put it back on this week with the whole house being sick

momamia4
February 22nd, 2015, 10:47 AM
Pearl, no it does not get any easier. The party was Friday night and on Thursday night, one 1 kid rsvp'd!! Who does that?! My son was freaking out just as much as I was. I felt so horrible for him!! We were both really glad that more kids came.

I'm sure you'll get back on track. I have to make a conscious effort to get back on track when I start to go astray. :) Luckily, DH has suddenly gotten very into it and he reminds me to stay on track. LOL!

I'm off to pack and get things ready for tomorrow. Have a great day everyone! :D

Ashforblue
February 22nd, 2015, 11:57 AM
Am I the only one not having the best of luck taking vitamins everyday!?!
Good luck to all the ladies who have already had thier attempt!! ��

maudster
February 22nd, 2015, 03:04 PM
I am sucking it up on the diet!!

Pearl327
February 22nd, 2015, 05:08 PM
Ash when I was swaying blue. I used to split up my vits into different containers so I had some in work, some in my handbag and at home. So whenever I remembered them, I could take them immediately

sc1411
February 23rd, 2015, 11:34 AM
I also use containers for both DH and myself. All the vitamins are measured and calculated in advance, LOL!
It helps:)

Ashforblue
February 23rd, 2015, 11:59 AM
That's a good idea.... Do you take them all at the same time or split them up through the day? Right now I split them up....

sc1411
February 23rd, 2015, 12:08 PM
I split them up:
Vit D in the morning
in between brewers yeast tablets(2), every other day
prenatals at lunch
couple of hours later wheat grass(2) tablets every day
DH takes all at once after work

Ashforblue
February 23rd, 2015, 01:11 PM
Sc1411~ when are you doing your attempt? This month? Have you been lifting weights and for how long? I'm less then 3 months now so freaking out.....

What does everyone think of Apple cider vinegar? For boy?

Pearl327
February 23rd, 2015, 01:33 PM
I didn't use the apple cider vinegar. What is it supposed to do ?

sc1411
February 23rd, 2015, 01:40 PM
I'm less than 2 weeks:nails:
I've been lifting weights 3 times a week(skipped probably 3 workout because of cold), my DH calls me "Hulk" now:)
But I don't think I gained that much muscles; plus it has some fat on top. LOL!

I don't think apple cider vinegar is good for blue because it lowers your blood sugar.

Ashforblue
February 23rd, 2015, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure, just know that it's really, really good for you but want to make sure it didn't sway pink.....
Pearl~ did you do robitussin for your boy sway?

Ashforblue
February 23rd, 2015, 02:15 PM
Sc1411~ that's so exciting that your that close!!!!!!!!! I thought I had heard that acv wasn't the best for blue, but wanted to be sure.....
I need to start lifting weights again, been crazy busy this month and seriously slackinging!!!!! What are you doing for the week if O? Drinking or taking anything special?

sc1411
February 23rd, 2015, 02:23 PM
Planning to add Robitussin/Mucinex and extra coconut water.

I was lifting at home with 5lbs weights(downloaded application with workouts on my cell), 30-35 min plus last 4 weeks was trying to squeeze couple of days of walk.
Also was trying to lift my kiddos as much as I could; they were happy:)

Ashforblue
February 23rd, 2015, 02:32 PM
Lol, my 3 yr old loves to be held still!!! They get sooo heavy don't they;) you have a 3 yr old too, don't you?

Pearl327
February 23rd, 2015, 03:21 PM
Yep I used the generic Robitissin. It only had the guaifenesin in it which is what you want

sc1411
February 23rd, 2015, 03:38 PM
I have 4 year old and 5 year old:)

sc1411
February 23rd, 2015, 03:40 PM
Pearl327 How much of Robitussin did you take?

weeziewoozles
February 24th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Hi ladies. I'm desperately trying to stick to the LE. I've definitely done a very weak version of it this month as I've been so stressed about my mum. She's still really ill, her condition is probably terminal, but I've no idea how long this stress will continue. So I ccan't keep using it as an excuse to eat what I fancy. March has to be strict LE or we won't be able to attempt in April!

Pearl327
February 24th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Oh weezie that is terrible news about your mum. I am so sorry.

Sc1411 I took the recommended dose on the box. Not sure if that was right or wrong. I also used level 1 of an applicator of preseed and had loads of my own EWCM. Maybe check with atomic on how much cough syrup to take.

sc1411
February 24th, 2015, 11:20 AM
Sorry about your mom, weezie.

Thanks Pearl 327!

momamia4
February 26th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Weezie, so sorry to hear about your mom! :(

sc1411, it's so exciting that your attempt is so close! FX!!

I am now 4 days post-op and it is rough. I am at the point where I'm wondering why in the hell I did this?! I feel like crap! It hurts so much to move and I have caught a cold which is making me cough = feeling like my stomach is going to tear open!! It is miserable. I hopped on here hoping to find some encouragement and focus on why I did this to myself, lol! I do want a DD so badly!!! I've been doing my best to stick to LE while I'm recovering. The morning smoothie was a big help today. I'm planning on keeping that up. I'm going to have to send DH to do the grocery shopping on his own. We'll see how that turns out. Every day I feel a little better, so I'm looking forward to Monday. I'm hoping I'll be significantly better by then.

kitkat18
February 26th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Weezie honey just crashing in here to say I'm so sorry to hear about your mum , how are you holding up? Xx

weeziewoozles
February 27th, 2015, 02:20 AM
Weezie honey just crashing in here to say I'm so sorry to hear about your mum , how are you holding up? Xx

Awww thanks KitKat! I'm actually doing fine. It's a waiting game now for all of us and there's nothing I can do to help her. So I'm just filling my time with DH and our lovely boys. It's amazing how much they cheers me up x

kitkat18
February 27th, 2015, 02:27 AM
Weezie, great attitude keep getting hugs off those gorgeous boys and FX April is your month X

girliedreamz
February 28th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Hugs, weezie! Hope things look up for you soon.

Sorry the recovery has been so hard, momamia! It will all be worth it once you hold your daughter in your arms. It's a long road...I know!...but so worth it. (At least, that's what I have to keep telling myself.)

weeziewoozles
February 28th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks ladies. My mum passed away yesterday. She'd not improved at all in a week so we had to let her go x

Frilly Lady
February 28th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Oh no I'm really sorry to hear that weez, sending you love and strength at this very sad time. X

sc1411
February 28th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Weezie, I am truly sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.

kitkat18
February 28th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Weezie I am so sorry, heart breaking big hugs X

Ashforblue
February 28th, 2015, 10:35 PM
I'm so sorry Weezie, prayers for you & your family :(

momamia4
March 1st, 2015, 10:14 PM
Oh, weezie!! I'm so sorry!! :hugs:

weeziewoozles
March 2nd, 2015, 01:45 AM
Thanks ladies. It's been a strange month of worry and fear for her, which is now over. I'm obviously really sad but I'm a very positive person so I'm filling my time with my family and memories of her :)

kitkat18
March 2nd, 2015, 02:50 AM
Weezie that's lovely that you are feeling so positive and enjoying all the amazing memories you have of her XX

Pearl327
March 2nd, 2015, 06:06 AM
Weezie, I am so sorry to hear about your mum. You have a really great attitude to hold on to the positive, happy memories

weeziewoozles
March 3rd, 2015, 02:15 AM
Thanks lovely ladies x

momamia4
March 4th, 2015, 08:44 AM
How is everyone doing today? I've been horrible on LE the last few days. It doesn't help that I have to eat when I take my pain killers. I'm hoping that by tomorrow, I won't need the pain killers any more, so I can get back on LE all the way. I definitely haven't been exercising as I can barely walk.

maudster
March 4th, 2015, 09:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your mom Weezie, it is obvious to see that she was loved!!

I am currently on CD 18, according to the implantation app. if I am pregnant, I should implant right around now. YAY!!

Ashforblue
March 4th, 2015, 01:56 PM
I'm doing good but really need to start weight lifting!! I WILL start today!!!!! Maybe, lol

momamia4
March 4th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Lol, Ash! When I used to weight lift (back before I found out it sways blue), I always found it best to do it right after I woke up. That way I couldn't make any excuses and it was done for the day. :) Plus, it was nice that I didn't have to think about it again.

Ashforblue
March 5th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Will have to try that b/c I didnt start yesterday, oops!

Ashforblue
March 6th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Who else is TTC in May?

momamia4
March 8th, 2015, 08:13 PM
As long as my cycle stays on track, we should be having our first attempt at the end of April. I just found out that my cycle can actually get pushed out a few weeks because of the surgery. I really hope that isn't true! We're getting very antsy to start ttc!! :D

Ashforblue
March 8th, 2015, 10:13 PM
It's getting close momamia!! I hope that it's right on time for you!! My attempt is not till mid May..... I don't even start the boy diet till the beginning of next month, so I feel you on the antsy part!

HealthyGirl
March 10th, 2015, 11:38 AM
I got a bfn last cycle so we will attempt again this cycle.

I'm a little worried about my short AF. I'm on cd 3 and it's barely still there.

Does anyone have short AF like that and does it mean anything???? I'm convened.

I've been on the diet for 9 weeks. I don't remember my AF being so short prior to the diet.

Thanks

momamia4
March 10th, 2015, 06:43 PM
HealthyGirl, I wouldn't worry too much about a short AF. It can be only 2 days and still considered normal. I've personally noticed that my cycles are shorter on the alt version of LE. They're now only 3 days vs 5-7 days before I started the diet. I don't mind much because it makes them much more manageable. :) Like I said, a 3 day AF is totally normal.

I go see my RE on Thursday and he should be giving me clomid. I'm so excited!!

How's everyone doing?

mommymachine
March 10th, 2015, 07:17 PM
We are either going to TTC in May or June. It is getting so close!

Ashforblue
March 10th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Yay, mommymachine!! Same here ��
Healthy girl- sorry in your bfn, hope this is your month! I had a short flow the other month & then it went back to normal!
Mommamia, how exciting!!!

HealthyGirl
March 11th, 2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks. I feel so much better hearing that.
Eventhough I have clomid and since my doctor never replied to giving me a scan I have decided not to take it. I'm too much of a chicken.

momamia4
March 11th, 2015, 05:10 PM
HealthyGirl, we're going to go for it and risk the twins. My husband and I have discussed it and are going into it knowing that our odds of twins are higher (My sister and maternal grandmother both had fraternal twins and my mother was pregnant with triplets, although she lost 2 of them). We are comfortable with the risk though. I'm def fx that this is your month!! I know how frustrating it can be to try and then nothing happens. It took us 3 months of trying to get DS4. So I have faith that it will happen for you. Just don't give up! :)

So a little bump in the road... my AF hasn't shown up yet. I googled it and found out that it is common for your cycles to get messed up after a reversal. A few ladies on various message boards said that it took 6 weeks for their periods to return. :nails: OMG!!! I really hope that doesn't happen to me!!

HealthyGirl
March 12th, 2015, 01:48 AM
Good luck momamia!

What part of cycles are people using OPKs? I usually ovulate on cd 13, 14 but last month didn't get pregnant with one attempt 1-2 days before positive OPK. That was a shocker to me.

I swear being on the diet for almost 8 weeks has changed stuff a lot.
Should I start using the wondfo OPKs a lot earlier than CD 8?

HealthyGirl
March 12th, 2015, 02:00 AM
Who else here is doing vitex and SP?
I wasn't recommended to take them based on my personalized plan.
Just doing folic acid and fiber for me.

Cocosagirl
March 12th, 2015, 02:21 AM
Hello ladies! We will be trying for a girl in april:) I Had a loss (in week 13) one month ago (unknown gender).. Now I'm looking forward, and praying for a healthy baby this spring.

momamia4
March 12th, 2015, 08:46 AM
Healthygirl, thanks! I was told by my RE to use opks starting at cd5. I agree that the diet has changed a lot of stuff!! I only take folate and fiber too.

Welcome, Cocosagirl! So sorry for your loss!! I had a 13 week loss between DS1 and DS2. How are you doing? Good luck and FX for a healthy sticky bean! :)

Well, last night I got a really weird/painful tearing feeling near my incision. I'm not sure what that's all about but hopefully my doctor will know what it is and how to make it stop!!

Have a great day everyone! :)

Cocosagirl
March 12th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Thanks, momamia4. I´m doing ok:) I have two boys to keep me busy, and now I also have the 1 hour a day-cardio to keep my mind off what happened... Hoping for better luck next time:)

Its really hard doing the LE-diet this time. I get headache easily, and feel that I need to eat more often (and more calories) than I did the last time I swayed. My body is probably recovering from the loss, and I guess I need to listen to what it wants... Still trying to eat less protein and fat than normal. Not taking any supplements (except fibre and folic acid).

Nice to be in this group:)

HealthyGirl
March 12th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Welcome cocosagirl!

momamia4
March 12th, 2015, 04:57 PM
So, I just got back from my doctor appointment. He said the pain could be from an irritated nerve near the incision. He said that hopefully it will heal/stop hurting as some more time passes. If the pain doesn't stop, I will have to have another surgery to kill the nerve. So, I am really hoping that it heals on its own and quickly! I really don't want another surgery.

As for the clomid, he said he'd rather that I wait until the end of April to start trying. I have to go back for an exam then and that's when he'll give me the clomid. Right now he wants me to focus on healing, which I have to agree with. So, kind of disappointing but understandable. FX for fast healing!! :)

Ashforblue
March 12th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Sending healing thoughts to you mommamia, pain is no fun!!

momamia4
March 12th, 2015, 07:43 PM
Thanks, Ash! :-) I can definitely use all the positive thoughts I can get.

girliedreamz
March 14th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Welcome, Cocoasgirl! I'm coming off two back-to-back losses, the latest at 11 weeks. Hugs! Swaying again is harder, and I'm doing the PCOS diet version, which seems to be better for me at the moment. I totally need more than what I was getting on LE right now.

Sending healing vibes your way, momamia!

Well, AF came this week, so it looks like I will be trying in March after all! I'm going to work a bit harder at getting my exercise in this month. It's so hard with a full time job and the 3 kids though...ugh. I just need about 3 more hours in the day. :) Especially since my high schooler just started homeschooling! I'm hoping I can get him out walking with me once in a awhile and call it "P.E."

Ashforblue
March 14th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Sorry for your losses cocoasgirl & girliedreamz!!

HealthyGirl
March 17th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Can someone tell me what time of day it's best to do the OPK? I usually do early in morning with first catch before going to work.

Also as far BD I saw someone mention to BD at times of day when testosterone levels are the lowest. Is that credible and if so what part of day is that?

Thanks

eleena2014
March 17th, 2015, 10:09 AM
forgive me if im wrong but you arent meant to use first urine as it can take up to 4 hours after waking for lh surge to show in your urine.best to test between 10am and 6pm imo :happy:

Ashforblue
March 17th, 2015, 11:20 AM
I agree, your testing too early!

mommymachine
March 17th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Yup, I routinely use second morning urine on OPKs and try very hard to go between 10:30-11:30am. If it is almost positive but not quite, I will try testing again at 2-3pm.

HealthyGirl
March 17th, 2015, 12:15 PM
Thanks so much ladies.
I'm due to ovulate in 3-4 days and don't want to miss it this month since I got a bfn last month with 1 attempt ( 1 day before positive opk).

Ashforblue
March 17th, 2015, 07:16 PM
Good luck!!!!

Pebbles1012
March 17th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Hi ladies! I have been doing my reading and think i am ready to join you :) I have 2 boys (age 4.5 and 2.5) and would LOVE to add some pink. I don't know how strict I can do the diet but trying the main elements and the external elements for dry cm. I bought a fertility monitor so we shall see if this helps. Just do the opposite of what I did to have my boys!

Pebbles1012
March 18th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Anyone having a tough time losing weight? I am eating within the calorie range, pushing breakfast as long as I can, and having small meals with no snacking. What's going on?!

Ashforblue
March 18th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Welcome pebbles!!! What month are you ttc? As for the losing weight, I'm swaying blue but when I'm dieting, sometimes I won't lose weight for awhile and then suddenly it all comes off at once!! When did you start the diet?

Pebbles1012
March 18th, 2015, 09:44 PM
I started 2 months ago and last month I started a drink before meals to reduce appetite with fiber and magnesium...works for me re:appetite but no weight loss :(

Ashforblue
March 18th, 2015, 10:06 PM
Are you exercising too? You WILL lose weight if your using more calories then you eat! Have you considered getting an app that counts all your calories? Sometimes I find out that I'm eating a lot more then I think.... Is anybody else on the LE diet having the same problems?

momamia4
March 19th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Hi Pebbles! I have the same problem. Are you doing the regular LE or the alternate/pcos version? Maybe you need to increase the intensity of your workouts. I have a hard time losing weight with the diet too and I have to exercise to lose any weight on it. The fiber really helps too.

HealthyGirl
March 19th, 2015, 01:35 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/19/7698927f9441a5754af884075634cf62.jpg

Can someone please tell me if this is positive?
Should I take another one today?
I don't want to miss Ovulation.

eleena2014
March 19th, 2015, 01:37 PM
I would say it's not positive but Def take another later today

Ashforblue
March 19th, 2015, 04:37 PM
To my understanding, it would have to be as dark or darker....

sc1411
March 19th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Try to retest after dinner. Not positive yet but close.

HealthyGirl
March 19th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks ladies. I will test again tonight.

HealthyGirl
March 19th, 2015, 11:36 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/19/78b1d5b1c27297f1789fd3b7bb545b1e.jpg

This is what It looks like 9 hours later.
Bd now or can I wait to bd in 24 hours?

mommymachine
March 19th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Not positive yet!

HealthyGirl
March 19th, 2015, 11:51 PM
Really? I thought for sure it was.

eleena2014
March 20th, 2015, 03:25 AM
Personally I would take this as a positive. This is what mine looked like last time I got pregnant. I figured there was no point stressing over it. And I got pregnant first time first month trying. Good luck

sc1411
March 20th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Do you have any other brand to back it up with? Do you have CM?
Mine looked similar and I took them as positives, maybe a little bit darker.

HealthyGirl
March 20th, 2015, 09:55 AM
I don't have another brand.
I didn't bd last night :(

Hoping for tonight.

2boysJustOneGirl
March 20th, 2015, 10:19 AM
That is about as positive as my opks ever got. And I got pregnant twice with one attempt! Go for it.

eleena2014
March 20th, 2015, 10:20 AM
agree 2 boys

HealthyGirl
March 20th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Once you ovulate how long does the egg stick around for? 24 hours?

My CM is more watery than egg white.
Is that ideal? I did take a Zyrtec a few hours ago and plan to use sylk. I'm worried about making the environment too hostile.

Also used rephresh almost 2 days ago.

eleena2014
March 20th, 2015, 01:14 PM
I got watery cm the day I ovulated. Think its 12-24 hours

momamia4
March 20th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Definitely go for it tonight, healthy girl! I agree with eleena. I think it's 12-24 hours.

Ashforblue
March 20th, 2015, 01:44 PM
I agree, go for the egg!!! Lol fx for you!!

sc1411
March 20th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Agree with everyone:) Just go for it tonight.

HealthyGirl
March 20th, 2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks ladies.

girliedreamz
March 21st, 2015, 12:46 PM
I'd go for it, too! I'm gonna try for our attempt tonight as well. cd12 for me. Fingers crossed! I think the vitex is changing my cycles and I'm o'ing earlier...or not o'ing at all. Lol! I think it's usually better to bd a little early than late tho because the swimmers can stick around for up to 5 days, but the egg only last around 12 hours.

mommymachine
March 21st, 2015, 02:03 PM
I am getting super excited for our attempt (whether it be in May or June)...I wish it would come faster!

HealthyGirl
March 21st, 2015, 02:47 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/21/2225e056173f552295d035734f6b369c.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/21/0a5038722d5eae96ec2aebcf284c61ac.jpg

Was our timing good? Were we too late?
We bd last night and the opk looked like the first picture min before we bd.

Next morning ( 14 hours later) opk is faded.

eleena2014
March 21st, 2015, 02:53 PM
I think that looks absolutely fine. Good luck x

Ashforblue
March 21st, 2015, 04:19 PM
Healthy girl-Looks like a great attempt to me!
Mommymachine- I know, may is getting really close! I actually have only one week before I start my boy diet!!
Girliedreamz- that's super exciting! Fx for you!!! :)

Ashforblue
March 22nd, 2015, 09:26 PM
Ok ladies, I need some advise!! My period was a couple days earlier this past month, but ff says I'm suppose to ovulate tomorrow but I have no ewcm! The last few months I've had tons! Does that mean that my cycle is staying the same and I won't ovulate for a few more days? The only reason I'm worried is b/c in May, around the time we will ttc, we are going out of state.... If ff is right, then we will be fine, if it's a week later, then it won't work!!! What do you guys think?

momamia4
March 23rd, 2015, 10:44 AM
Healthygirl, it looks great to me!
Ash, sometimes the ewcm can start on the day of ovulation. I wouldn't be too worried. My cycles are super irregular. Sometimes I have ewcm twice a month and sometimes I don't have any. I would chalk it up to stress from starting your diet in a week. Stuff like that can throw off your cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

sc1411
March 23rd, 2015, 12:25 PM
Ash, don't worry about it. You are starting a diet and supplements, this can make it a little bit irregular. It doesn't necessary mean it will be off schedule in May.
Are you taking opks?