PDA

View Full Version : 16 week potty shot - please give your opinion

mlukot01
September 12th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Hi everyone, feeling a bit of GD and feeling guilty for feeling that way!
Already has 1 son, was truly hoping for a girl, all old wives takes etc pointing to the girl and the 12 week nub looked so girly too...anyway here is the potty shot from 16 weeks, tech said boy, she only looked for 30 seconds in 2d mode and then switched to 3d..2d shows boy bits but I can also see 3 small line? Or is it just me over analyzing??20887
And then she just switched to 3d mode and it's obvious that cord is wrapped around the leg and goes between them20888
She never went back to double check...

Am I just holding on to the last thread or have I lost all the chances of having a little princess??

Abifasc
September 12th, 2014, 10:19 PM
That's a boy. But in all seriousness,you will LOVE raising brothers.

mlukot01
September 12th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Thank you!
I see you have 3 boys yourself with a failed sway attempt - were you lightly swaying or took it seriously?

MamaCass85
September 12th, 2014, 11:20 PM
Hey mama! Yes, that is a little boy! I have 4 boys, my youngest was a failed girl sway! Try try again!f:boybear2:

Aoii1711
September 13th, 2014, 12:30 AM
That's a boy! I have 2 boys and love it. The are almost 2 and 4 and they are so much fun and already have a brotherly love for each other. I was a little disappointed when told boy with ds2 but it ended quickly and I wouldn't change it now! Boys love their mamas!! Before I knew we would try for a 3rd I always said I never was sad I had 2 boys I would only be sad that I would never have the chance to raise a daughter! You'll love your little man!

I just found out I'm having a little girl, and I'm so excited but actually a little nervous! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mlukot01
September 13th, 2014, 01:43 AM
Thank you all for your comments

kaseybaby
September 13th, 2014, 02:31 AM
That's a boy. Congrats on your DS, I am sorry you didn't hear pink

lfc_sarah
September 13th, 2014, 04:36 AM
Boy, sorry you didn't hear pink x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abifasc
September 13th, 2014, 08:12 AM
Thank you!
I see you have 3 boys yourself with a failed sway attempt - were you lightly swaying or took it seriously?

No I did the full sway. LE for 11 weeks, folic acid, focused a lot on relaxing, one attempt only at +opk, plus lots of prayer! I was pretty convinced I had it in the bag, but I'm honestly super excited about him. I love having two boys so three will be a lot of fun.

lovemy4
September 13th, 2014, 09:52 AM
That's a boy! You really will love having brothers <3

mommymachine
September 13th, 2014, 03:08 PM
I am sorry that you didn't hear pink. I wanted pink with my second as well. But I will echo what everyone else is saying: You will love raising brothers. My oldest two are 9 and 6.5. They choose to cuddle together and sleep in the same bed every night---by choice. They play all the time. They rarely fight anymore. They truly are friends for life.

hotdogz&boyz
September 13th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Yup, a little man. And one more for the "brothers are awesome" club. Mine are so different and yet they are so cute together and really are a joy to watch together. I never realized how special that bond was (even though I had two brothers) until I had my little guys. Your second little man will add so much joy to your life!

mlukot01
September 14th, 2014, 11:31 PM
OMG Ladies!!!!
I had another scan today cause I was having some sharp pains on the side of my stomach and the tech said she recons it's a girl!!!!
I told her about the earlier scan and she thinks that the cord was too much in the way!
This is mental!! I wish I stayed team yellow all the way now

Will wait for my 20 week scan to confirm 100%!!

Mamato3?
September 15th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Congratulations!!

I really wish this is the last time they change their mind!!!