PDA

View Full Version : Gender Desire on a global scale

nuthinbutpink
September 23rd, 2014, 07:27 PM
The tabloids are speculating that it's twin girls for Kate! GD on a global scale!

! Kate Middleton Expecting Twins? Royal Baby Bump Already Showing, Two Girls Names Picked Out (http://www.inquisitr.com/1491677/kate-middleton-expecting-twins-royal-baby-bump-already-showing-two-girls-names-picked-out/)

1+2+3boys
September 23rd, 2014, 10:34 PM
I had a nice cute and obvious bump by ten weeks with my twins and I had just gotten my slim figure back. But second pregnancies always show earlier don't they since the tummy has already stretched out once?
Twin boys would be awesome for her if it is. Not only will the three princes be great together but it would teach the world a lesson for it's GD and make my family alot more desirable :)

Dreamofpink
September 24th, 2014, 03:24 AM
Anyone would think she's the only female in history to get pregnant :( I hate all the media hype & hope she doesn't have a girl. Mean & petty-minded I know, but the PP mums are generally insufferable enough as it is.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Kittybear
September 24th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Prince Charles has also said that he hopes that they will have a girl even though he had 2 boys himself... Just like my FIL :( guess I failed on that front!
I have also read that she wants 3 by the time she is 35 (hence the 'small' age gap) but I do wonder if she gets a PP if she will decide that she is done (often seems to be that way) x

sweetdream
September 24th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Prince Charles has also said that he hopes that they will have a girl even though he had 2 boys himself... Just like my FIL :( guess I failed on that front!
I have also read that she wants 3 by the time she is 35 (hence the 'small' age gap) but I do wonder if she gets a PP if she will decide that she is done (often seems to be that way) x

De dutch royalty's haven't. The king and queen have three daughters.
He is one of three brothers. The queen mom was one of four sisters. And her mother was only daughter.

They are just rumours, I found articles that kate has mispoken while pg with first Son about a she.
It was a he.
Come on. They are just like us and others. And if they do get a girl it says nothing about our own family!
We might get ours too, and that can be hurtfull too others too. Its just life.

maidentomother
September 24th, 2014, 12:17 PM
I agree twin boys would be best for the world in terms of GD, then maybe they'd publicly use GS to get a girl for their 3rd and it would be made legal in the UK. Wouldn't that be nice!

Dreamofpink
September 24th, 2014, 01:40 PM
I agree twin boys would be best for the world in terms of GD, then maybe they'd publicly use GS to get a girl for their 3rd and I would be made legal in the UK. Wouldn't that be nice!

If only!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

1+2+3boys
September 24th, 2014, 06:26 PM
I hope she has twins. It would be great for more awareness over the world.

1+2+3boys
September 24th, 2014, 06:28 PM
I wouldn't care if they were girls. Lucky her and I'd be happy for her, but a pigeon pair would irk me some lol. Just like three of my friends who just got PPs. I just feel inadaquate that I didn't get both genders by three kids and some do it only on their second try