PDA

View Full Version : Can you drink tea or decafe tea on le?

T.f.no2
September 28th, 2014, 02:53 AM
Just wondering I would be ok to drink tea, I don't mind going decafe if needs be but I think it will help me stick to the diet alot easier if I can have a few cups of tea inbetween meals! Would tea affect blood sugar, I can't see it would unless it had sugar, maybe the milk in it? I think I could get by on tea and diet coke woth a couple of Meals a day would this be ok?

popple
September 28th, 2014, 03:13 AM
I usually have a cup of tea (not decaf) first thing in the morning with a spoonful of sweetener in and milk then no more throughout the day (used to drink 3-4 cups a day). Don't think I could cut out the morning one! I do skip breakfast now whereas I used to accompany the cup of tea with either cereal of toast and honey. I also now have a diet coke instead of the other cups of tea I would have had mid morning and mid afternoon. Not sure if this is ok or not though.

atomic sagebrush
September 28th, 2014, 10:24 AM
While there are no magic foods and yes, tea and decaf tea is allowed, I have a gut instinct that there is something about tea that may sway slightly blue. I believe coffee and soda to be "pinker" than tea and thus I would not rely on it quite as much if you can possibly avoid it.

odd
September 28th, 2014, 03:41 PM
I drank one cup of tea or chai every morning with regular sugar and milk .

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

T.f.no2
September 28th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Great thanks :-)