PDA

View Full Version : Girl diet in a nut shell

Princessdreaming
September 29th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Hi ladies! I'm new! I've been doing a lot if googling and ended up here! I have a lot of conflicting information regarding what to eat etc. basically this is the diet I have come up with for myself. Please let me know what u think and if you would change anything. I'm so confused.

FOODS:
Eggs, lots of milk, dried cranberries, almonds, sesame snaps ( loads of sesame seeds in a toffe type slab) cottage cheese, Greek yoghurt, loads of mixed berries, loads of spinach, cheese ( salt reduced) sweetener with my coffee and tea ( aspartame) loads if cranberry juic and peppermint tea.

SUPPLEMENTS: calcium and magnesium, cranberry and folic acid

AVOID: salt , bananas, potato and sweet potato.

I would love your feed back! TIA xo

TishTashTosh
September 29th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Sounds like you have been on IG! I think a lot of this is the direct opposite to what we believe for a girl. Search this site for LE or low everything diet and have a read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

weeziewoozles
September 29th, 2014, 02:30 AM
Yep. I agree with Tish. Atomic's research suggests there are no magic nor forbidden foods. Her diet is easy to stick to rather than being faddy. In a nutshell it says to eat low nutrient dense foods as much as possible but nothing is a no go.

ELP
September 29th, 2014, 04:28 AM
I have to agree with above, that list sounds great for a nice strong high nutrient and protein BOY sway! Eggs are a fantastic boy food I'm afraid, so are nuts :) Definitely have a look at the LE diet for swaying before you make any attempts ok :)

ELP
September 29th, 2014, 04:29 AM
I have to agree with above, that list sounds great for a nice strong high nutrient and protein BOY sway! Eggs are a fantastic boy food I'm afraid, so are nuts :) Definitely have a look at the LE diet for swaying before you make any attempts ok :)

Read throgh this link below for a great start:)
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2014, 09:37 AM
HI and welcome to our site. We use a different diet here based on different science. Here is the "nutshell" version of our diet.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/16780-low-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

If you're asking, will that diet of yours sway pink, possibly, because it is highly restrictive. I would be VERY careful with the amounts you eat though. Eggs, milk, almonds, etc. are all very nutritious foods and if you eat an unlimited amount of them you will inadvertently be swaying blue.