PDA

View Full Version : Finally, my little princess arrived!

aidansmum
October 2nd, 2014, 08:34 AM
I am a mum to 3 boys, or should I say I WAS a mum to 3 boys. I obviously loved each one of them from the time I knew I was pregnant, but I secretly hoped for a baby girl every single time. DS1 and DS2 were products of my first marriage but I always knew I wanted to have another baby, so when I got married again I decided to have one last baby, how I crossed my fingers for a little girl, but (thank goodness as I love my little man!) it wasn't meant to be, DS3 was nesting and getting ready to make an appearance. I can't really say I suffered from serious GD and until my very last pregnancy I never swayed, even though in my heart I really wanted to have a baby girl.

When I was told DS3 was a boy I felt something bittersweet, I fell in love with another little boy growing inside of me, but mourned for the daughter I'd never have. As DS3 got older I felt that 'maybe I can try again' itch but this time I promised myself I would try to increase my chances for a girl, and that's how I came across Gender Dreaming. I researched swaying for hours on end and came up with a plan for a sway, I knew I could not be too strict as I would be devastated if I had given it my all and got another boy, so I 'filtered' all the information and picked all of those things I could do and would be willing to commit to and came up with this plan
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-confirmed-girl-sway-results/36526-aidansmum-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html

I tried not to become obsessive but did my very best at what I chose and I made peace with the fact that it could be another boy and if it were I was prepared to love him with my whole heart, but I also knew DH and I had made a decision to have tube ligation and this would definitely be our last try. When I was 9-10 weeks pregnant we did the Harmony test. Waiting the 14 days for the result on a healthy baby and the GENDER was one of the hardest things for me, it was the slowest 2 weeks of my life! After reassuring me my baby was very most likely healthy that lovely lady on the phone asked me 'so, do you want to know what you are having' and I said 'yes' feeling my heart on my throat, and she said 'congratulations, you are having a little girl', I can not explain how happy I felt, I laughed and cried at the same time and walked around the house dancing, thanking heavens and sobbing! And I went on a pink shopping spree such was the yearning I had bottled up for years :)

Now my little Anya is 9 weeks old, she is all I expected and more! I am so proud of her, so absolutely grateful she chose me to be her mummy, I feel so complete and happy now, as if a big something that was missing in my life finally found its way to me! She is such a dream come true. :baby2:

This is my little Princess

Don't give up ladies! It's worth it!

Petal
October 2nd, 2014, 08:46 AM
Aww massive congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter Anya, shes gorgeous!!! I hear you on the 'don't give up' part, im so glad I didn't either!!!

Enjoy your little girl hun, im sure her big brothers are smitten :-) x

Dana-Alicia
October 2nd, 2014, 09:30 AM
Oh she is adorable!!! Huge congrats! Thanks for sharing your story, I will def not give up :D

Mumof3girls
October 2nd, 2014, 09:54 AM
Awww Congratulations.

Mrs_Incredible
October 2nd, 2014, 10:10 AM
She is beautiful. Congratulations xx

Louby
October 2nd, 2014, 10:27 AM
Huge Congratulations, she is beautiful! xxx

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2014, 10:55 AM
She is so beautiful!!! :heart:

lovemy2blessings
October 2nd, 2014, 10:56 AM
Awww....I'm so happy for you!!! Beautiful story, congrats!

jmomof3girls
October 2nd, 2014, 11:24 AM
Great story! Congrats!

maidentomother
October 3rd, 2014, 08:46 AM
Beautiful story and baby!

True Blue
October 3rd, 2014, 09:09 AM
Congratulations on your beautiful princess, fulfilling your dream and completing your family :awe:

lisvna
October 3rd, 2014, 05:57 PM
She is soooo cute! Congratulations!

granddaughter
October 3rd, 2014, 06:23 PM
What a cutie

MyByC
October 4th, 2014, 05:06 AM
Love your story! Congrats!
You give us duch power to continue everything!
Good luck in life, little princess Anya!

kitkat18
October 4th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Congrats gorgeous I have followed your journey and what an amazing ending ! You give us all a wee bit we might get our DG too! Xx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Nahri
October 4th, 2014, 11:01 PM
You won the lottery in more ways than one. She is SOOOOO cute she could be a baby model! Enjoy every minute!!

bethwade
October 5th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Love this story! Congrats on your girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6bluewant1pink
October 5th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Aww she's beautiful congrats! Your post made me tear up, I hope someday I will feel that same joy!

princessCharlotte
October 6th, 2014, 02:45 AM
congrats. she is beautiful!

Dollydot
October 6th, 2014, 02:56 AM
she's a doll...

Funkyfry
October 13th, 2014, 06:07 PM
She is gorgeous, huge congrats

Wantgirl46
October 26th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Congrats.

Boysway
October 26th, 2014, 04:28 PM
I've only just seen this. Huge congratulations. She is beautiful :) Can I have your unused blue dust ;)

aidansmum
October 27th, 2014, 06:24 AM
I've only just seen this. Huge congratulations. She is beautiful :) Can I have your unused blue dust ;)

LOADS of blue dust your way! :)

Boysway
October 28th, 2014, 01:29 AM
:D Thanks.