PDA

View Full Version : 2nd swaying attempt

swish
July 18th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I've decided to change my plan a little, let me what you think!
I'm going to do frequent bedding again right through ovulation
I'm not going to temp as it didn't help me and only stressed me out, I'm going for a more chilled attempt!!
I've worked out cp so I'm going to use this to help me
I'll use zyrtec every day that I have ewcm
I'll use rephresh every 3 days but need to work out a way just to use a little bit as last time I used the applicator and almost the whole lot came out which I think was too much. Any ideas?
I'm going to continue with the low everything diet but eat more calories and not lose any more weight
I'm going to take vitex and sp every other day for 14 days so only 7 in total
Dh will take liquorice root for 14 days from af
I'll take aspirin every other day from af and then every day around ovulation
I'm not sure whether to use opk as they too stressed me out, I don't think I will as I'm going through ovulation.
I'll be on holiday which is a pain as I wanted to eat what I like but I should be in the 2 ww so I might relax more on the diet. Plus I am going to swim in the sea and pool as it will be boiling!!
I think that's it..one more thing, I'm only going to allow myself to come on here in the eve for a little bit as it's taking too much of my time and I should be playing with my lovely boys!!

rainbowflower
July 18th, 2011, 03:54 AM
re: rephresh, someone on here I think it was said that if you cut open the applicator you can get even more out (and pop it in a sterile container) and then you can syringe some in when you need it with a sterile syringe.

what's cp?

hope you have a lovely stress-free sway!

Indira
July 18th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Sounds very good!
Iīm not going to take opkīs next month because it didnīt help me at all, finally I got a very positive (I never did in the previous months) and I still didnīt O! And if youīre doinf frequent release you donīt need to know anyway when youīve O-ed.
If you want to upp changes for pregnancy, I would consider starting the frequent release a little later: if you O late again and do frequent from the start of your cycle Iīm afraid there could be very little spermies left.
I think the holiday will only work in your advantage.
FX!

rainbowflower
July 18th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Sounds very good!
Iīm not going to take opkīs next month because it didnīt help me at all, finally I got a very positive (I never did in the previous months) and I still didnīt O! And if youīre doinf frequent release you donīt need to know anyway when youīve O-ed.
If you want to upp changes for pregnancy, I would consider starting the frequent release a little later: if you O late again and do frequent from the start of your cycle Iīm afraid there could be very little spermies left.
FX!
I thought that sperm count can completely refresh every 48hrs which is why when TTC (not swaying) they recommend to DTD every other day?

possibly the problem with doing frequent release in general would be that you might exhaust yourself from DTD so often?

Indira
July 18th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I thought that sperm count can completely refresh every 48hrs which is why when TTC (not swaying) they recommend to DTD every other day?

Yes, what I mean is if you do frequent BD every 24 hours there isnīt enough time for the sperm to completely build up again, and thatīs why it sways pink ofcourse, less spermies = lower changes of conceiving = more possibility of a girl.
So thatīs why it is good for a pink sway, but if you do this for like 20 days I wonder if after 15 days DHīs body would have a change to build up any sperm.

Out of the Blue
July 18th, 2011, 10:52 AM
what's cp?

I think she means "cervical positioning"

Out of the Blue
July 18th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Sounds good to me, Swish! Mine will be similar. I think I'll not be logging on as much in the week before O as I want to just not really think about swaying AT ALL and just go on auto-pilot w/my diet. Hoping you have a sweet, pink vay-cay baby!

purplepoet20
July 18th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I started cutting open the rephresh months ago because it kept coming out as soon as I opened it (normal way) maybe because of the 7,000ft above sea level. I cut it at the end that you squeeze (or the side you don't see any gel). Put it in an air tight container. I use a little each day so I get about 5-6 days out of one tube. Also makes it easy for mixing a little with sperm and doing the TBM which is what we are doing next instead of lime.

One weekend hubby took sudafed for 3-4 days and his ph went from 7.8 to 6.5 so we are going to try that again...he will be in Phoenix for a job interview the weekend before I Ov so I know he will eat what he wants and that will raise his ph.

I am also going to give hubby a warm pad to use before our attemps. We are going to do freq bding but every 12hrs since DS1 was conceived on a 24hr freq bding.

Do you know what kind of cut off you are going to do? I saw people on IG that did 2 day cut offs and got boys so I am afraid to dtd that close. thinking 4 and 3 days before Ov and maybe 10+hrs after.

zanacal
July 18th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I've decided to change my plan a little, let me what you think!
I'm going to do frequent bedding again right through ovulation
I'm not going to temp as it didn't help me and only stressed me out, I'm going for a more chilled attempt!!
I've worked out cp so I'm going to use this to help me
I'll use zyrtec every day that I have ewcm
I'll use rephresh every 3 days but need to work out a way just to use a little bit as last time I used the applicator and almost the whole lot came out which I think was too much. Any ideas?
I'm going to continue with the low everything diet but eat more calories and not lose any more weight
I'm going to take vitex and sp every other day for 14 days so only 7 in total
Dh will take liquorice root for 14 days from af
I'll take aspirin every other day from af and then every day around ovulation
I'm not sure whether to use opk as they too stressed me out, I don't think I will as I'm going through ovulation.
I'll be on holiday which is a pain as I wanted to eat what I like but I should be in the 2 ww so I might relax more on the diet. Plus I am going to swim in the sea and pool as it will be boiling!!
I think that's it..one more thing, I'm only going to allow myself to come on here in the eve for a little bit as it's taking too much of my time and I should be playing with my lovely boys!!

Hi swish - glad to see you looking onwards and upwards :D

I completely agree with giving up the temping as I know it stressed you out last time wondering what it was meant to be telling you - and if you're BDing through O anyway then you've absolutely no need to use an OPK either. Saves on stress and money!!

I completely agree with the rest of it too, particularly with the palaver you had with O last time which you suspect was down to Vitex and Saw P.

I wouldn't worry about the Rephresh - like Atomic says, just bung some up there! As you're BDing every day there might be some days when there's a lot up there but there will also be others when it's pretty much run out and if you use it in the morning rather than right before your attempts it shouldn't be too bad. If you don't fancy that then use a whole tube every 3 days until you start to notice EWCM (at the point when you start using Zyrtec and upping your aspirin) then cut a tube open and use a tiny bit each day instead from that point on. I don't want you to stress about that either!

Good luck :D

swish
July 18th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks for all the advice everyone! :)

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2011, 12:03 PM
Sounds very good!
FX!

The sperm will replenish themselves, just be lower in number than they would otherwise.

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Yes, what I mean is if you do frequent BD every 24 hours there isnīt enough time for the sperm to completely build up again, and thatīs why it sways pink ofcourse, less spermies = lower changes of conceiving = more possibility of a girl.
So thatīs why it is good for a pink sway, but if you do this for like 20 days I wonder if after 15 days DHīs body would have a change to build up any sperm.

Yes, he still will make some sperm every day. The body is an amazing thing!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2011, 12:07 PM
swish I think that looks like a great plan! I LOVE how you're finding real tangible ways to reduce your stress and T levels!