PDA

View Full Version : WISHING ON A STAR'S failed GIRL attempt, results BOY number 3!!

wishing on a star
July 18th, 2011, 07:38 AM
NAME -
Gender Resulted - Boy confirmed at 16 week ultrasound

natural

Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? -

PH
CM Ph - between 4 and 5 never higher
DH Ph -didnt check
Douche type and when - used sylk every attempt
Replens and when -3 days prior, half hour before and fingertip 5 mins at entrance after
Big O -yes accidentley

MINERALS
Calcium - maximum dosage plus lots from diet
Magnesium -maximum dosge
Potassium -hardly any well below recommeneded allowance
Sodium -hardly any well below recommended allowance
DH minerals -

DIET
Dietary Changes - completley changed diet, did full ig diet for 4 months prior, hardly any cheats lots 21 lbs
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? - not after positive bfp
Caffeine -none at all
DH caffeine -very little, one coke a day

HORMONES
Drinks -caranberry juice and three glasses of milk a day
Supplements -

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry -maximum amount allowed
Acidophilus -yougurt twice a day
Sudafed - every day of attempt and days leading up to O
Others -
DH supps -

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) - 2 days
BD thru O -no
O+12 -no
Frequent BD/how many days -5 days leading up to cutt off
Charting O with Temp -yes
Charting O with OPK -yes
Fertility monitor used/type -
Suspected O date -friday 8th april

IONS
Oed in what moon phase - new moon
Changed ions in other ways? -all windows open, laptop on table instead of lap, lots and lots of time spent outdoors

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -2
What gender(s)? -boys
# of months TTC -5
Your Age -27
BD position -spoon ( he couldnt do it missionary lol)
Jump and dump -after 20 mins
EWCM present/how much? -none at all 2 days prior and through o which is very unusal for me
DH undies type -tighty whities
DH hot bath/shower -
OWT - anything under bed? - girl outfit and toy

COMMENTS?

I dont honestley know what i would do differentley if i was to sway again apart from maybe do abstinence instead of frequent bd. I was very stressed on the diet so maybe it had somethjing to do with my testosterone levels and the fact that i had an O maybe didnt help although i cant see that being the deciding factor.

nuthinbutpink
July 18th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Thank you for posting.

rainbowflower
July 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM
aww looks like such a good sway - sorry it didn't work out for you

ELP
July 18th, 2011, 07:59 AM
He's gonna be sooo gorgeous Wishing:kiss: Complete envy being sent up the road:):HH:xxxx

wishing on a star
July 18th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks ELP really hope you get your little boy, will try one more time in future for a pink bean xx

Out of the Blue
July 18th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Oh, Wishing...I've had houseguests for a week and haven't been able to log on but have been thinking of you. So he's a BOY! I know how hard you were working on swaying and I hope you're not too discouraged...I'm sending him lots and lots of healthy bub vibes and you lots and lots of love, comfort and joy. :HH:

shouldihope?
July 18th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Looks like a great sway. Sorry it did not work as planned. My DS 3 is the sweetest cuddlebug ever. My GD was over as soon as he snuggled in the crook of my neck.

purplepoet20
July 18th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I am so sorry... hoping next time works for you. Your sway looked so good I would have thought a girl for sure.

wishing on a star
July 18th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I think thats why it was harder to deal with at first because i swayed i kinda got my hopes up a bit that it was a dd. I can honestley say that the gd isnt as bad at the moment as i thought i would feel, i think thats because i know we may try again. I dont wanna take anything away from this little one and will not let myself indulge in too much self pity, my time for a dd may still come.
I think next time i wouldnt do frequent bd and maybe try abstinence with a O+12 and also look into lowering my testosterone levels as i was very stressed while on the diet and think this maybe contributed in some way to me having another boy.xx

zanacal
July 18th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks for posting wishing. I love your attitude, your little boy is lucky to have such a great mummy waiting to meet him :D

swish
July 18th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks posting, wishing! Try not to think 'what if', it looks like you had a great sway but obviously sometimes everything can be perfect but still result in an opposite. You are your gorgeous little boy were meant to be!

begonia
July 18th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Wishing your sway looked great ... I'm sorry you didn't get your girl, but I totally agree with swish, even a great sway isn't 100% so don't think by any means you did anything "wrong" with this. I think your next son just really, really wanted to be with you. Holding him in your arms will hopefully make it all feel right again.

atomic sagebrush
July 19th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I'm sorry your sway didn't work out but I just wanted to give you a huge congrats on DS 3. Don't worry about doing anything differently for now, just enjoy that pregnancy!!!

mis2ninos
July 19th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Thanks for posting wishing. I love your attitude, your little boy is lucky to have such a great mummy waiting to meet him :D

:agree:

jennibel
August 21st, 2011, 04:26 PM
Sorry your sway didnt work but your little boy must have wanted you so bad! And you may get to try and sway again, glad your feeling ok, enjoy your pregnancy :-)

Glittergirl
August 21st, 2011, 08:20 PM
Congrats Wishing on DS3! I know your sway didn't go the way you wanted but it sounds like a great sway and this lil guy just wanted to be with you badly!!! I'm a little biased but I LOVE having three boys, especially #3. You will see how he will be your total heart melter!!! And great attitude that you can always try again....Just enjoy this little guy!!!!!

besjoux
October 4th, 2011, 03:49 PM
You have a very positive attitude. Sorry you didn't get the girl you were dreaming. I have a feeling I might be there with you in a few months.

Princess
November 17th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Good sway:) congrads on your baby boy!

TTC5
November 17th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Congrats on your little boy, am sorry though that this time wasn't your girl xx

amari
November 22nd, 2011, 08:55 PM
Happy pregnancy! Hope you are feeling well and thanks for posting!

wishing on a star
November 29th, 2011, 12:52 PM
hi every one thank you for your kind words! Just wanted to pop in as havent posted in so long. well i have just over 3 weeks to go and can honestley say that i cant wait to meet my little boy ! All fears i had of feeling down because this wasnt my little girl fortunatley never surfaced and i couldnt be happier to be having another boy. I dont know why i feel so positive as i was worried i would be truly upset, maybe its the fact that i know there is always the possibility of trying one last time. to all of you just beginning your journey into swaying and those already pregnant please know that whatever the outcome this will be your baby and you will love them regardless of the gender! Good luck to everyone and will update when he arrives
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Thank you and good luck! Easy labor vibes!!

KnockYourBallsOff
December 15th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the update!!! Our 3rd son has been such a blessing to our family and his two big brothers couldn't love him more. Praying and hoping for ELV's!!!!

wantagirl36
January 14th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Hi there. Wow, you sound like me! I am on number 3 boy as well, and tried everything ( so I thought) to get a girl. You can read my intro post. I am new here to the forum, and hope to seek out some advice and support. I hope to hear from you. Maybe we can each figure it out.

wantagirl36
January 14th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Would any all girl moms on the forum be willing to share what their everyday diet is?? I am def thinking my hormones may be my issue. I am also a size 12 normally, so big boned. Maybe only thin women conceive girls,,,,

rainbowflower
January 14th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Would any all girl moms on the forum be willing to share what their everyday diet is?? I am def thinking my hormones may be my issue. I am also a size 12 normally, so big boned. Maybe only thin women conceive girls,,,,

you might want to read this thread: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/1877-how-we-made-girls-girl-moms-pink-dust.html
and it could be worth posting your own thread with your question in in the TTC girl forums so more people will see it

oh, and I'm very thin (was underweight when I conceived DS2) and I have 2 boys!