PDA

View Full Version : Oooopsie BFP???

HappyLea
October 6th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Hi all,

Im shacking as i type this, can you see it??? Ok hubby and i were not trying, i always said i wanted another but after summer hols with 4 i started going off the idea. Well on 1st August nurse changed my pill to a different pill said it was exactly same as other just different manufacturer or something anyway my cycles are normally 30-33days and i got no period so i thought it hadnt worked (nothing stops my periods except pregnancy. On about cd39 no af and bfn i decided to stop pill to see if period would start and on cd42 period arrived so i started pill again and carried on as normal. Im now Cd24 and had really sore boobs for couple of day, thought nothing of it really and i git into bed and got a feeling that i needed to wee on a stick...may sound silly but it was just a feeling and its last thing at night i thought why am i even doing this??? Anyway i did and there is deffo a line, pic isnt as clear as the actual test.

In total shock phoned hubby at work and he said there is no way we can have anymore kids, i really dont know what to do.

Is this from August and what i thought was period wasnt or is this an early bfp if its not a false result??? If its bfp i have done damage by taking pill??? Im so worried now.

nuthinbutpink
October 6th, 2014, 05:23 PM
The "period" may not have been real AF but your estrogen level was low if you did bleed then. I would go get a real test!

HappyLea
October 6th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Better pic of the same test 21326

nuthinbutpink
October 6th, 2014, 07:05 PM
It looks like a positive but I would get a digital test and see.

txmomof3beautifulboys
October 6th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Looks like a BFP!!! Congrats~!!

HappyLea
October 6th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Going to get a digital one in morning, will keep you updated x

jmomof3girls
October 6th, 2014, 07:59 PM
That's a positive!!

mommymachine
October 6th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Surprise pregnancies are always hard (I've had 3.)
I'm sure hubby will warm up to the idea soon. Congrats and I wish you peace regardless!

HappyLea
October 7th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Trip to Sainsburys this morning while holding my pee back home and yes is bfp! Im still confused as to when happened i think must be this month cd1 was 12th sept but hubby thinks my period wasnt actually a period and i was pregnant already.
Hubby made me feel better last night when he got home and now thinks he has super super sperm!

Eneli
October 7th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Guau huge congrats!!

Mamato3?
October 7th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Congrats! I hope you get a healthy girl!!

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2014, 11:04 AM
It looks like a positive to me. I know not the greatest timing ever for you but sometimes God has other plans. :)

HappyLea
October 7th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks ladies

Today both hubby and i have been racking our brains today to figure out when this happened and i think its deffinately this month as when af arrived 12th sept i started pill back up and used contraception when we dtd but then going on from there i got unwell a uti/kidney infection on 26th sept dr prescribed anti biotics. I think this must be arround time when conceived as i havent been on pill for long and certainly not had it for over 10 years (coil had to be removed as it moved about 5 months ago) and i didnt even consider my pill when taking the anti biotic. I found pack and it says it can make it less effective. Doctor didnt even mention it either. I do think its this month and a shorter cycle for me than usual.

Im still in shock but getting used to the idea of another child x

3girlsnwaiting
October 7th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Congratulations. I am a believer that God's plan is always better than ours. I am sending my pink dust to you :)

3BoysBlessed
October 7th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Ah yes the antibiotics can do that! Wow and congrats! It must be a girl...lol causing drama already😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I know a ton of people who conceived that way. GL!!

iluvmy4sons
October 9th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachel
October 10th, 2014, 02:07 AM
congrats hope its pink :)

rachmiller11
October 21st, 2014, 01:42 PM
DOING MY HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU, CONGRATS!

Twins6boysinall
October 22nd, 2014, 07:21 AM