PDA

View Full Version : Tellmepinkorblue.com

Christi
October 8th, 2014, 02:30 PM
I am in the process of researching all the different early gender determination options, including the expensive Harmony, Panorama, MaterniT21, and Verifi tests. But since I will probably be priced out of the market on those tests, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with "tellmepinkorblue.com" which seems to work similarly to the DNA blood tests in the expensive tests, but without all the prenatal chromosomal birth defects information.

The "tellmepinkorblue.com" site claims to have a 95% accuracy rate, but I also read some people think it is a scam. The science of using maternal blood to determine gender is real (as that is what the "expensive" tests mentioned above do), but I wasn't sure if this is really what "tellmepinkorblue.com" is actually doing. If they are, it seems like they would be pretty accurate, but if not, then I don't know....

So, my question is, does anyone have any experience with this company?

Thanks!

Mrsandmama
October 8th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I did it with my second. I thought it was worth it. Expensive, but worth it.

The Anchor
October 8th, 2014, 02:59 PM
The expensive tests are taking DNA from the baby, not the mother!

nuthinbutpink
October 8th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Actually, they all take blood from the mother.

The Anchor
October 8th, 2014, 03:23 PM
LOL I read that all wrong. I thought her reference to the more expensive tests was to cvs/amnio, not Materni etc.

Post withdrawn!

atomic sagebrush
October 8th, 2014, 04:37 PM
It can work, but is less reliable and higher chance of user error than if a lab did it.

Dreamingof2girls
October 29th, 2014, 08:25 AM
I don't know if your still doing your research for this but! I can tell you from PERSONAL 100% experience that tellmepinkorblue worked for me all 3 times!!
2009 said boy..I had a boy
2011 said boy...I had a boy
2013 said boy....I had a boy
All I did was send in blood samples from my fingers. Expensive test but in my case 100% effective!! I knew my baby's genders @ 10 weeks