PDA

View Full Version : Negative OPK, no more EWCM and when to BD?

BeckMom89
October 9th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm on cycle day 13 and still no positive OPK. As of today I have no more EWCM. Did I miss my surge? I tested 2x a day. Last month it was CD12. DH and I BD Tuesday at 3am, Wednesday at 11pm and plan on BD tonight or early morning. Are we dtd enough? Our schedules suck but when we are together we are Bding.

maidentomother
October 10th, 2014, 06:50 AM
You aren't temping by any chance, are you? It is possible for fertile CM to come and go even multiple times before you actually O. It's also possible to O days after your CM has dried up. I'd trust the OPKs bc they are much more reliable than CM for determining O. How close to positive were your latest ones?

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2014, 09:11 AM
OPK are more reliable than CM but not perfect either.

I would just keep having regular unprotected sex whenever you can - remember that's how people got pregnant before all this technology!

BeckMom89
October 11th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Thanks ladies. We only dtd Tuesday, Wednesday and today. Our schedules sucked so bad this week. I had an abundunt amount of EWCM on Tuesday and Wednesday and nothing today. We used preseed for all attempts but we are upset about so few bds. I am super dry today. :( it's depressing our first TTC a boy try and no positive Opk and 2 good tries the entire week.