PDA

View Full Version : My first BOY after three girls. succesful SWAY.

timi10
October 11th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Basically I just followed the typical boy sway list. I followed the alkaline diet.

I managed to gain weight, which was the hardest part. I am petite and slim, so I knew it was the main reason I was having girls. LE diet, sways girl. So it was a must to start eating meat and potatoes and have breakfast as advised here.

I was taking alkaline supplement for 6 months!!!! no kidding, every day, to raise my CM's ph high enough. It is called "9vegetables" and basically consists of - parsley
- papaya
green tea
dill
nettles
alfalfa
wheatgrass
vitamin C
and some oats but like green oatsI took it strictly every day!

Now the "timing" part:

we DTD every day leading up to O once or twice. 8 attempts all together.
my husband drank coffee before dtd , had cold shower every day for months, wore loose fit boxers. I stayed in bed after DTD for at least an hour pillow under my hips.

Also drank alkaline water only. Never had any joghurt or milk.

Oh, and I was taking B6 which is supposed to sway girl, but I was brave enough to take, I know it raises progesterone, so its pretty important when ttc. LOL

Foods

*Apples
*Apricots
*Avocado
*Bananas (Ripe)
*Grapefruit
*Grapes
*Lemons
*Lime
*Oranges
*Pears
*Peach
*Pineapples
*Raisins
*Strawberries
*Tomato's
*Watermelon (seedless)

*Potato's
*Celery
*Broccoli
*Garlic
*Green Beans
*Green Peas
*spinach

*Red meat
*Egg whites only

Drinks

*Pineapple juice
*tomato juice

*Lemon water- When you drink it it become super alkaline and is great for raising your ph level.
*Green Tea- Helps cm and improves your fertility.

Good luck ladies!

True Blue
October 11th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Congrats again :)

atomic sagebrush
October 11th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Huge congrats!! I think B6 sways strongly blue and got my 4th boy taking 100 mg of it. :)

timi10
October 11th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Congrats again :)Thanks :)))

timi10
October 11th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Huge congrats!! I think B6 sways strongly blue and got my 4th boy taking 100 mg of it. :) I think I agree. First time I was taking it. For like 3-4 months. Boy.

yogi&booboo
October 11th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Congratulations timi10!
I stopped taking b6 but after reading your post and atomics comment I will restart it back again asap. XOXO

timi10
October 11th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Congratulations timi10!
I stopped taking b6 but after reading your post and atomics comment I will restart it back again asap. XOXO
absolutely. It cannot be a coincidence. As I bled in the first trimester with my second and third , and my OB is against progesterone before the 12w mark (she says if there is abnormality let the baby go) she advised me to take b6 to raise my progesterone. It did good to me.

True Blue
October 11th, 2014, 12:56 PM
I'm only getting 10mg B6 in multi vit, thinking maybe now it should be more.

timi your excitement is contagious :) loving it!!

timi10
October 11th, 2014, 01:23 PM

timi your excitement is contagious :) loving it!!:running:

business.woman
October 14th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Congrats!! Great news ,

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Congratulations timi10!

If you are taking B complex or prenatal that already has it, you don't need to add back in. B6 can delay ovulation and isn't something I typically recommend as a general rule

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2014, 10:36 AM

timi your excitement is contagious :) loving it!!

No, that is enough

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2014, 10:38 AM
absolutely. It cannot be a coincidence. As I bled in the first trimester with my second and third , and my OB is against progesterone before the 12w mark (she says if there is abnormality let the baby go) she advised me to take b6 to raise my progesterone. It did good to me.

Well, the two of us COULD be a coincidence but I've seen the B6-boy connection dozens of times now and I'm pretty convinced.

Agree with your OB on progesterone - the data indicates that it does nothing but drag out pregnancies that are destined to end. Healthy pg will work out regardless, while pg that are not making enough prog. are almost always abnormal in some way. :(

timi10
October 15th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Well, the two of us COULD be a coincidence but I've seen the B6-boy connection dozens of times now and I'm pretty convinced.

Agree with your OB on progesterone - the data indicates that it does nothing but drag out pregnancies that are destined to end. Healthy pg will work out regardless, while pg that are not making enough prog. are almost always abnormal in some way. :( this is why i LOVE my OB. :)

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2014, 12:14 PM
:agree: a lot of OB just hand people prog supps (even though they are really harsh on the system) just so it can look like they're doing something, but all it does is extend how long it takes before you can TTC again. If a pg was going to end at 6 weeks and hangs on till 8, that is that much longer till you can try again. :)