PDA

View Full Version : Boy sway without worrying about timing?

flowergirl15
October 11th, 2014, 09:13 PM
We want to sway for a boy. i plan on doing things to keep my pH high.
What I really don't want to deal with is timing/the Shettles method. I want to be able to have unprotected sex all the time, even if it's a few days before ovulation (since that's supposed to give you a girl). Do you think we can still get a boy if we ignore this factor?

timi10
October 12th, 2014, 01:54 AM
I think if you observe your O and start DTD right before you would ovulate, and have as many attempts as you can you have a chance.

It is a tricky question, I still believe timing is a weak factor. Out of experience. My second and third daughters were planned shettles opposites LOl and my 4th , who is a boy, was a DTD every day leading up to Ovlation o-5 o-4 o-3 o-2 o-1and o (8 attempts all together, so on days twice) and we still ended up with a boy, but I know I would ovulate on CD18 but I also knew that few attempts sway girl. I swayed for over 5 months that was much more important. good luck

True Blue
October 12th, 2014, 08:22 AM
You can have unprotected sex every other day from the end of your AF and 3 attempts at +opk and have great chances of blue :) it is the recommended frequency.

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Timing isn't working and we are getting outstanding results without it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html

Here is the anti-pH essay too. A lot of the old fashioned sway tactics have been pretty much debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2014, 08:37 AM
You can have unprotected sex every other day from the end of your AF and 3 attempts at +opk and have great chances of blue :) it is the recommended frequency.

:agree: this is my preferred method for boys - could also stretch the sex to every 2-3 days if need be as long as you can have a few attempts at or around positive OPK. Any time you have EWCM, adding attempts is great for blue!

flowergirl15
October 12th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the links.

So if pH doesn't do much...what else is there to do?

True Blue
October 12th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Diet, supps, lifestyle -weights etc and frequency :)

flowergirl15
October 13th, 2014, 12:16 PM
but i thought diet was just to raise pH?

True Blue
October 13th, 2014, 12:27 PM
No the HE diet is to increase maternal condition, improve fertility, let the body know times are good for the conception of a boy.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-boy/16806-high-everything-diet-nutshell-version.html

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2014, 01:58 PM
but i thought diet was just to raise pH?

not on this site!

pH diet DOES NOT WORK. Has been 110% debunked and it is biologically impossible. You cannot alter your body's pH through diet.

Diet improves maternal condition, fertility, makes more and better eWCM, keeps blood sugar up, and may alter the hormones your body makes (higher T and E levels) that may help sway blue. Also provides more nutrients for your body to use to nourish a boy after conception, since boys need more nutrients from the minute they are conceived on throughout life.

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the links.

So if pH doesn't do much...what else is there to do?

Improving sperm health and quality, improving your overall health and fertility, raising T and possibly E levels, keeping blood sugar up between meals, lifting weights, eating more nutrients, and so on.