PDA

View Full Version : Help! I just found out Im pregnant and so scared!

radicalhope
October 15th, 2014, 10:33 AM
I have been on this site for a couple years. During this time I have altered my diet and habits to be more girl friendly if we were to conceive. My DH agreed on Mothers Day that we would try for one more. We were planning on swaying next spring. Well Hello BFP! We have used the rhythm method for years and had no surprises. My two boys were planned but I wasn't intentionally swaying (Although I was doing a lot of boy friendly things). I am in SHOCK! I didn't even write down when we dtd but I had checked beforehand to make sure we were in the safe zone. Well apparently not! I know we dtd before my fertile days and after. I took a cheap pregnancy test and I am late. I scheduled a doctors app and hope to have an ultrasound soon. I am only 4 weeks enough to get a positive but I had taken one a week ago and it was negative. Girl friendly things include only dtd once before and after my fertile days. Being very active. Losing weight, taking Sudafed and Benadryl, eating a low everything diet and some girl friendly foods, and being under a lot of stress the past month. Things that concern me is my CM was very wacky this month. Cloudy and thick but not much Ewcm. I also drank Dr Pepper more than I should, Sweet Tea, ate some in the morning sometimes, having an O during dTd, and definitely not knowing the exact date. Has this happened to anyone? I don't know if it was enough and I am trying to prepare myself for another boy. I was going to plan the perfect sway! Lol. Well God had other plans apparently. This is our LAST ONE. I need support bc I cannot rely on my family to understand. I haven't told my DH yet but I will. Please help.

Petal
October 15th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Congratulations! hoping its a pink one for you!

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Good luck and FX for pink!!!

True Blue
October 15th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Congratulations and Good luck I hope the changes you made bring you your DD :)

sweetdream
October 15th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Sounds like a sway. I think every sway still have Some boyfriendly things.
I also O'ed.
Hope its your pink one!

lisvna
October 15th, 2014, 05:36 PM
:fx: for pink! Does your DH knows it now? I feel honored we are the first one to
know ;)

maidentomother
October 16th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Sounds pretty girly, good luck and congrats!

radicalhope
October 16th, 2014, 10:58 AM
I told him last night. yes you guys were the first! The last two years you guys and your stories have been such an encouragement to me. My DH took it well. He was pretty shocked though. But we are in a good place. <3

kitkat18
October 16th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Good luck honey! Lots of ladies have gotten girls from oopsy babies just before they planned to start swaying! X
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

odd
October 16th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Congratulations and good luck

Sunbuny
October 17th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Congratulations!!! Fingers crossed for PINK!! And a healthy baby xxx

aidansmum
October 17th, 2014, 11:27 PM
LOts of pink vibes going your way! x

radicalhope
November 21st, 2014, 09:51 AM
Thank you ladies! I'm praying that what I did was enough. Ill have an ultrasound in a couple weeks. Trying to keep an even head about it all and not worry.

Magical22
February 6th, 2015, 05:17 AM
Good luck, I have also thought about when I get my bfp then that scary wait that follows!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magical22
February 6th, 2015, 05:19 AM
Any follow up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
February 6th, 2015, 01:59 PM
I think I read recently it was a boy.