PDA

View Full Version : L arginine or what??? dried me :(

Auzair
October 18th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Hi i was going to ttc this month my past cycles were good n i was having much ewcm i took pregnacare conception this cycle only strange happened to me it almost dried me m on my cd13 n nearly no ewcm i get my positive opk on cd15 i m getting some watery the supplement i changed was pregnacare conception n took coconut water from fresh coconut what dried me???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auzair
October 18th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Or may b it delayed o thats why its taking time to get ewcm?? I stopped taking it

jmomof3girls
October 18th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Have you been using opks? And yes. L-arginine can dry you up.

Auzair
October 19th, 2014, 02:06 AM
Opks are negative i do get pos ones in cd15 ll let u know green tea acted the same way to me

lovebabies
October 19th, 2014, 07:57 AM
I always read that larginine increased the amount of cervical mucus by increasing blood flow. May be it's something else?

True Blue
October 19th, 2014, 10:57 AM
My last sway I took womens one a day multi vit for months until the month of our sway and changed to pre natal vits - I dried up that month. I won't change to pre natal for my next sway I think the womens one a day suited me more.

Auzair
October 19th, 2014, 01:16 PM
I always read that larginine increased the amount of cervical mucus by increasing blood flow. May be it's something else?

Yes it increases blood flow to reproductive organs but it always had mixed results as atomic told me n i hv also read on baby centre so it didnt work for me i must say

Auzair
October 19th, 2014, 01:18 PM
My last sway I took womens one a day multi vit for months until the month of our sway and changed to pre natal vits - I dried up that month. I won't change to pre natal for my next sway I think the womens one a day suited me more.

Yes i was taking some other prenatals but this month i moved to pregnacare conception it dried me n ovulation is also late.may i ask was ur sway successful???

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2014, 01:21 PM
I am not a fan of L-arginine. I think it dries up at least as many people as it helps, and also is the absolute WORST for delaying ovulation (even worse than the pink supps are!!) And we are getting outstanding results for blue without it.

It may very well be that the l-arg has delayed ovulation or it could be just that it made you dry. I honestly can't say for sure.

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2014, 01:23 PM

it doesn't work. Please be skeptical of claims that seem very vague "increases blood flow, balances hormones" what does that even MEAN?? Stuff made up to sell vitamins.

l-arg. I believe is among the most problematic things blue swayers take.

True Blue
October 19th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Yes i was taking some other prenatals but this month i moved to pregnacare conception it dried me n ovulation is also late.may i ask was ur sway successful???

I conceived that month and had a little opposite but I will add that I had a few things wrong with my sway overall including diet and supps balance - of course I didn't realise this :)

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2014, 01:27 PM

:agree: I think the Women's One a Day is the shizz!

Re pregnacare conception, I am not as enthusiastic about that one as it has inositol (may sway pink) and the l-arg which may mess up cycle.

Auzair
October 19th, 2014, 01:54 PM
I am not a fan of L-arginine. I think it dries up at least as many people as it helps, and also is the absolute WORST for delaying ovulation (even worse than the pink supps are!!) And we are getting outstanding results for blue without it.

It may very well be that the l-arg has delayed ovulation or it could be just that it made you dry. I honestly can't say for sure.

So what u advice me atomic if i get ewcm later this cycle should i ttc or not ??
I think it delayed ovulation for sure coz on cd 14 every cycle for six months i get i faint LH surge n today it was no line nd on cd15 its a positive one lets see

atomic sagebrush
October 19th, 2014, 03:24 PM
I would wait to see what happens with that CM when real O rolls around. If you have a lot, I'd prob. try.

Auzair
October 19th, 2014, 03:57 PM
I would wait to see what happens with that CM when real O rolls around. If you have a lot, I'd prob. try.

Thnx for advice ll do the same as u said hugs :)

Auzair
October 20th, 2014, 08:44 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/20/2e0e03029a80568168692f1f2af426b3.jpg this is what i got today a big negative opk i hope i ovulate later with lots of ewcm to make an attempt as its been so long m on this diet :(

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2014, 10:41 AM
:fx: for sooner rather than later!

ARe you taking anything else that might delay O??? WE may need to drop all of the potential O delayers for a while until O happens. (RJBP, tribulus, green tea and many other things can delay O)

Auzair
October 20th, 2014, 01:54 PM
:fx: for sooner rather than later!

ARe you taking anything else that might delay O??? WE may need to drop all of the potential O delayers for a while until O happens. (RJBP, tribulus, green tea and many other things can delay O)

I m taking none of those u mentioned i tried green tea in may it dried me up so i stopped i m only on multivitamin vitamin d n fish oil so worried i m :(

Just want u ask is there any truth in tales of hot n cold foods???

belleboi
October 20th, 2014, 02:25 PM
I dropped L-arg too! Pretty sure it has delayed O for me.

Auzair
October 20th, 2014, 02:44 PM
I dropped L-arg too! Pretty sure it has delayed O for me.

How many days late was ur O???

belleboi
October 20th, 2014, 02:54 PM
How many days late was ur O???

I'm on CD 40 right now with no O yet. I O'ed on CD19 last cycle:sad:

Auzair
October 20th, 2014, 07:07 PM
I'm on CD 40 right now with no O yet. I O'ed on CD19 last cycle:sad:

Oh my mind!!!! Thats terrible did u get any ewcm???

belleboi
October 20th, 2014, 08:16 PM
I did! More watery CF than EWCM, so it definitely didn't dry me up but still...definitely not worth the delayed O (hoping that the l-Arg is the reason I'm having this long cycle in the first place)

Auzair
October 20th, 2014, 08:29 PM
I did! More watery CF than EWCM, so it definitely didn't dry me up but still...definitely not worth the delayed O (hoping that the l-Arg is the reason I'm having this long cycle in the first place)

Yes same is with me but very less watery cm how much??, i mean mg of l arginine u took??? Mine was 100mg only in my conception vitamin

belleboi
October 20th, 2014, 09:26 PM
I was taking 500mg daily for 6-7 weeks

Auzair
October 21st, 2014, 04:33 AM
I was taking 500mg daily for 6-7 weeks

I only took it for 7 to 8 days plz keep me updated about ovulation