PDA

View Full Version : Trying to come up with a middle name

mum08
July 19th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Hi everyone i am trying to come up with a middle name that combines my twin first and middle name(susan Maree) just incase baby turns out to be a boy this will be our last baby i allways thought i would have at least one girl so i can give her my twin's name as her middle name but if little one comes out a boy i want to be able to use her name as a middle name is some way so would love your thoughts thanks..

DoulaMama
July 19th, 2011, 11:19 PM
I like Marcie or Marsee if you really just want to use only the letters found in the name. Sam for a boy? Samara- Girl. Reese- Girl. Renee. Sureen. Ok...I like really different names so I don't mind if you Xnay the lot :wink: I'll keep looking and see what else I can think of :)
xo

DoulaMama
July 19th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Serafina?

lindi
July 19th, 2011, 11:24 PM
I know somebody who just has an initial as a middle name. Kind of mysterious. You could use the initials S. M. as the middle name.

mum08
July 20th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Thanks everyone who has reply so far they have been great i still need more boy names any other ideas????

DoulaMama i like different names too so all your ideas so far and anymore would be great..Ta

purplepoet20
July 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
BOY - Murree for a middle name because it close to your sisters name, if this is your last baby. Or you can try Suan but say it like Sean/Shawn. Or if you rearrange some of the the letters and go for Maesan Sean (Ma-son) or Mars Sean.

I know someone who wanted to combine their names to name their baby, only baby. Suzanna + Murry= Susamarree (Su-sa-mar-ee) they call her Marree.

Samara is also really cute.