PDA

View Full Version : Does spotting mean no ovulation?

Babyxx
October 24th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone would possibly know about this...

Had D&C, had bleeding for 3 weeks, then got Af on CD 31, AF lasted for about 5 days, then went away for a few days, then spotting started around CD8 until now which is CD12.

My cycles have been around 30 days or so, so everything seemed normal when I got AF on CD31.
I don't have luck with opks, but it seems as though I maybe won't be ovulating if I am spotting this whole time? This has never happened after my previous D&C's, so I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't want to wait for another cycle to ttc, but I think maybe that's what is going to happen?

Thanks to anyone that may have some advice :)

carmella_marie
October 24th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Spotting can actually be a song of ovulation in some women, but in your case I would guess your body is still "resetting" from the miscarriage.

yogi&booboo
October 24th, 2014, 11:52 PM
Baby I always have pre-ovulatory spotting. They say its a great fertility sign. I usually have it the week or few days before ovulation 😃 I also agree with Carmella, it could also be a sign of your body trying to adjust. Good luck hun

Babyxx
October 25th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Thank you both for the replies, I appreciate it. I actually have never had this type of spotting before, so I'm thinking my cycle is prob just messed up, maybe I will try the opks again.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2014, 01:38 PM
I think you need to run back in for a check to make sure they got everything. If they can't get you in with an appointment right away, I want you to take your temp morning and night and if it goes up even just a little (to like 99 or so) get thee to the ER.

It is probably just your body working itself out but this is not something we want to mess around with.