PDA

View Full Version : Pull out method and swaying pink?

Ugee
October 26th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Hi everyone.

Just over thinking my sway lol! Now my friend who has 1 girl and 2 boys said she got her girl by the pull out method (was her bad form of contraception)
Now it makes sense to me as lower sperm count. I was just wondering if anyone has used this as an actual sway technique? I know it will lower chances of conception more but if you didn't use any antihistamines or any other sway products than maybe it could work? Or am I just thinking like a crazy woman!!!

coocoobananas
October 26th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I didn't use it as a sway technique... I used it 2x my whole marriage as birth control! I just had my 1st girl on Sunday as a result;)

True Blue
October 26th, 2014, 04:39 PM
DD3 was conceived after DH pull out (not TTC) :oops:

bluebonnet22
October 26th, 2014, 04:44 PM
I do think it sways pink but I absolutely wouldn't use it while TTC. dh and I used pull out for 5 years as our only bc method and had zero accidents. We got pg in the first cycle trying with DS so I don't think we have low fertility. It can be quite effective at preventing pregnancy if done perfectly so I wouldn't want to spend months on the diet while doing this and TTC.

emmake
October 26th, 2014, 06:24 PM
It is how my DS was made :) so absolutely unreliable and doesnot sway pink at all, my friend got pregnant like this 10 years ago - also DS

jmomof3girls
October 26th, 2014, 09:16 PM
2 out of 3 girls were conceived that way. I'm not sure that would work as a sway tactic though. The one attempt would be similar to that and you'll get pregnant easier. Atomic has said that unplanned pregnancies often result in girls and maybe that has something to do with it.

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2014, 05:38 PM
On paper it might sway pink, but it is REALLY hard to get preggo that way and certainly no magic bullet.

I thnk you'd be much better off sticking with the "heavy hitters" and getting pregnant quickly instead - Diet 12 or more weeks, exercise, one attempt, LR for DH if it's appropriate for him

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2014, 05:39 PM
It is how my DS was made :) so absolutely unreliable and doesnot sway pink at all, my friend got pregnant like this 10 years ago - also DS

:agree: There are no 100% sway tactics, so we like to stick with the ones that work the best overall and cut odds of conception the least. :) NOT pull out LOL

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I do think it sways pink but I absolutely wouldn't use it while TTC. dh and I used pull out for 5 years as our only bc method and had zero accidents. We got pg in the first cycle trying with DS so I don't think we have low fertility. It can be quite effective at preventing pregnancy if done perfectly so I wouldn't want to spend months on the diet while doing this and TTC.

Also have used pullout for 20 years off and on and never had unintended pg except when we were taking a chance we shouldn't ahve been (ie "completed the transaction"). I think most of the time when it doesn't work, it's "pilot error" and while you can get pg that way, it's not soemthing that happens very often.

PrimalMamma
October 28th, 2014, 05:35 AM
Yeah my husband & I use pullout as our only form of contraception for 11 years. No unplanned pregnancies here either. I wouldn't use it to get pregnant.

princessCharlotte
October 31st, 2014, 12:37 AM
my hb and i have use as prevention for 14years.
No accident yet :-)