PDA

View Full Version : Green Tea and O delay

belleboi
November 7th, 2014, 05:53 PM
I really want to incorporate green tea into my diet for our next attempt. My cycle has been so crazy though, Cycle 1 I O'ed around CD20 and Cycle 2 I O'd around CD45! I know green tea can help produce more ewcm, and I haven't had that much to begin with, so that's why I'm wanting to try. I also know that it can delay O. Since my O date is so ridiculous anyway, would you think it's ok to just go ahead and drink a cup a day? I've stopped L-arg and that's the only other thing I can think of in my current supp-line (multi, fish oil, folic acid, vit d and mucinex with week of O) up that could delay O.

I've been really good on the HE diet (a little too good actually...I've gained almost 10lbs total since starting, LOL) Full fat yogurt daily, lots of fruit and veggies, at least one whole egg every day, sometimes two. lots of red meat, tons of dark meat chicken...always snacking, etc. I've dropped my ASG drink because I'm just not believing the PH hype at all. So I'm down to V8-club soda-sparkling water-regular water-wheat grass juice-and I cheat with a can of dr. pepper every few days:) So, what do y'all think?

dloui128
November 10th, 2014, 09:34 AM
I think the L-arg was probaby messing up your cycles. I would go ahead and drink green tea I don't think 1 cup a day is going to have any change on your cycle.

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2014, 09:49 AM
ordinarily I would not think it was a big deal but I think since things are already screwy, I would not run the risk.

Auzair
November 10th, 2014, 04:23 PM
L-arg delayed o for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2014, 12:48 PM
can you do grapefruit juice instead??

belleboi
November 12th, 2014, 02:53 PM
can you do grapefruit juice instead??

I didn't even think about that! I will get a big container today:) thanks!

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2014, 12:29 PM
I honestly think it's better than the green tea anyway (altho green tea may help sway blue in other ways aside from EWCM)