PDA

View Full Version : ttc jan any attempts

angel-pink
November 7th, 2014, 05:55 PM
hey ladies if the is another thread please point me in the right direction are the any ttc in January ladies who can join me in the wait and chat it out with me im currently pcos ttc pink swaying and am gonna make my attempt in jan excited :pinksperm::pinksperm:

Sunbuny
November 7th, 2014, 06:28 PM
Hi angel-pink

I'm here and currently on the LE diet and exercising alot getting ready for a TTC in January attempt as well. Its exciting isn't it :)

I have 2 little boys already and this will be our last baby whether it be a boy or girl so doing all I can to up the chances of a little pink in our house.

angel-pink
November 8th, 2014, 04:51 AM
Hi angel-pink

I'm here and currently on the LE diet and exercising alot getting ready for a TTC in January attempt as well. Its exciting isn't it :)

I have 2 little boys already and this will be our last baby whether it be a boy or girl so doing all I can to up the chances of a little pink in our house.

im doing the pcos style le diet and feel im doing a lot my dh has 3 girls from previous and I have 5 boys so feel its mainly me that has to change although im managed to get him to give up meat keep smoking and have cranberry... how long you been doing the diet did you buy a plan off atomic?....its so exciting how do you plan on getting through Christmas dinner on plan x

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2014, 11:03 AM
bump

angel-pink
November 10th, 2014, 12:35 PM
anyone else?

sc1411
November 11th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Hi,

I plan TTC in January, hoping for a boy:)
We have two DDs and would love to have DS to complete our family.
It will also be our last attempt.
Send me some of your blue dust:) I will need it soon...

Sunbuny
November 12th, 2014, 04:25 AM
im doing the pcos style le diet and feel im doing a lot my dh has 3 girls from previous and I have 5 boys so feel its mainly me that has to change although im managed to get him to give up meat keep smoking and have cranberry... how long you been doing the diet did you buy a plan off atomic?....its so exciting how do you plan on getting through Christmas dinner on plan x

Sorry Angel-Pink

I just saw your reply today. I did buy a plan and I'm really happy with it... And Atomic's help with my queries is really helpful.

I'm actually a bit worried about what I'll do about not eating meat/and over eating over Christmas.

It's funny though - I visited family over the weekend and they piled the meat onto my plate. I gave some to my boys, commented at how great the meat tasted and my DH subtly removed the meat onto his plate. Nobody realised that I hadn't eaten it (I don't think).

My DH is trying to give up meat - he is still having chicken though and will eat meat if that is offered to him when we're out because he finds it hard to say no (as do I).

Sunbuny
November 12th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Hi,

I plan TTC in January, hoping for a boy:)
We have two DDs and would love to have DS to complete our family.
It will also be our last attempt.
Send me some of your blue dust:) I will need it soon...

Blue dust coming your way!!!! Now pass over the pink please :)

sc1411
November 12th, 2014, 01:32 PM
You can have all of my pink dust:)
I had enough!!!

angel-pink
November 13th, 2014, 04:45 AM
you can have all my blue dust as well .......

sunbunny Im on the pcos plan so can still eat chicken and eggs so just ask for that before I go saying im into it atm I skipping breakfast but I know come Christmas ill want all the goodies and gravy on my lunch can have turkey veg and potatoes but im not sure how ill life without my stuffing gravy pigs in blankets and breakfast on that day but want to be strong as our first attent according to ov is around 9th of January xx

maidentomother
November 14th, 2014, 02:39 AM
I am planning/hoping to TTC in early December, but I'm having an operation on November 25th and I'm not sure I'll be recovered enough in time, since I will O somewhere between Dec 5th-10th. So if I can't or don't conceive in Dec, I will be trying for sure in early January.

I am swaying pink too, no children yet but I would really like a girl first. I swayed & TTC last Winter/early Spring without success, took a break from swaying over the summer,and resumed full on swaying in September. I'm doing the LE diet, taking Vitex daily, and skipping breakfast/no snacking. I will BD every 4 days around/before O since OPKs often don't give me enough warning.

Sunbuny
November 19th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Good luck Maiden

Probably not a bad thing to sway to start with. Lol.. I just always assumed I'd have a girl. I was shocked when they announced that I was having a 2nd boy.

Hope the operation goes well and you're able to try in Dec 😄

Blue-Blue-Pink?
November 20th, 2014, 02:12 PM
I think I will be trying too in january or february. I started in september but I ate to little fat and proteine and didn't ovulate. Still waiting for AF so don't even know if I did yet. Considering starting again and have an attempt in january but I guess I'll be starting again after sinterklaas (something dutch) or christmas.
But that will also depend very much on when AF arrives. I hope soon because I have no idea what CD I'm on

Good luck to you ladies, may 2016 be the year for us

maidentomother
November 22nd, 2014, 01:57 PM
Thank you Sunbuny! I do feel very lucky & blessed to have discovered swaying before having kids. Like you, I always just assumed I'd have girls but obviously it doesn't always work that way. So now I have a few chances to try swaying, and hopefully I won't mind too much if I end up with a boy first as I can sway again harder for a girl next time.

My OP should sway pink too, permanently, but I imagine conceiving 10-15 days after will be ideal as I'll have just mostly recovered but will still be in relatively poor maternal condition.

Honeybug
November 27th, 2014, 01:13 PM
I am trying in January. I have a little boy and am swaying pink this time around :) Is anyone else anxious for Jan to come yet? I feel like I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for the new year.

Mamato3?
November 27th, 2014, 01:27 PM
We will also try in January for a baby boy. I thought I was done when my second DD was born, but as they grow older and become more independent I started dreaming again of my baby boy...
I have started HE diet since Semptember, have already gained 4 kilos...This makes me nervous and thinking maybe to try December, but I had the IUD removed this month and since it sways pink I want to have a couple of cycles before I try...
Good luck to us all!!!

Blue-Blue-Pink?
November 27th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Good luck mamato3

I know what you mean honebug. Anxious for january to come and also a bit nervous

maidentomother
November 27th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Mamato3?, I assume you had a Mirena IUD? Did you O on it at all?

XXforhubby
December 3rd, 2014, 05:48 PM
Hi ladies! I will most likely be joining you all ttcing in January. We have been swaying for a girl, and we have two DSs. I had a chemical last month, and I found out my FSH is astronomically elevated from a supplement I was taking (not for swaying purposes). I feel until my hormones readjust, the chances are slim we will conceive. We are still trying though- you never know!

To all that are swaying boy- catch my blue baby dust!!! I can also help with meal/snack ideas, since I used to rock the boy diet well 😉!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mamato3?
December 4th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Mamato3?, I assume you had a Mirena IUD? Did you O on it at all?

Yes it was Mirena and I ovulate every month, eventhough I did not have any period at all for the past seven years...
My OB told me I would ovulate the day after removal (2 weeks ago) , but still no AF.
How are you coping after surgery???

XXforhubby - thank you for your blue dust, you can have all of my pink!!!

maidentomother
December 4th, 2014, 09:29 AM
I think it's wise to have at least a cycle off the Mirena before TTC. Good thinking! I am very envious of no periods for 7 years (mine are very painful), did you miss AF at all?

I am definitely improving/healing though not as quickly as I'd like. The swelling is mostly gone but I've had weird shooting pains in my right breast and my incisions are still very sore. I usually O around CD18 but while swaying I've had some really delayed O, like CD22-28! The earliest I've Oed in the past year was CD16. Well, based on my CBFM I will be Oing again on CD16 this cycle, that's on Sunday! So I need to get busy tomorrow or Saturday at the latest, or I'll be out this month.

Mamato3?
December 4th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Having the Mirena was amazing for me, not having to worry about AF is such a liberating thing, I loved it!!!
Also due to MTHFR mutation it is the safest contraception in my case.
I am a little worried now waiting AF to arrive, since I've read that some women had problems after removal, but since my OB told me I was ovulating when I removed it (2 weeks ago) I think I don't have to overstress about it just yet...
I really hope it works out for you this month since I know how much you want a fall baby!!! :fingers: for you!!!

srg09cag11
December 4th, 2014, 04:58 PM
XX -- What were your favorite foods for TTC blue? TIA!

XXforhubby
December 4th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries, Kashi blueberry cluster cereal, or blueberry waffles (I love blueberries...I miss them!)

Snacks: Banana, kasha dark chocolate cherry granola bars, Luna chocolate chip cookie dough protein bars, grapes, or a protein shake. For dessert after dinner I LOVED 1/4 cup cooked rolled oats with 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips melted with 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract! It may not sound good, but try it- it's yummy! I loved walnuts with raisins too.

Lunch: turkey sandwich with Colby jack cheese and veggies with potato chips or leftovers from the night before.

Dinner: chicken or red meat of some sort. I loved steak fajitas, chicken tacos, lasagna, beef and noodles, or pot roast with potatoes and carrots. We ate a lot of broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, and potatoes.

I always had breakfast within an hour of waking, a snack at 10-11ish, lunch, a snack around 2-3pm, dinner, and a snack before bed.

GL! Hope this helps! Let me know if you need more ideas. I was never over weight, 125-135lbs BMI 21-21.8.

XXforhubby
December 4th, 2014, 08:54 PM
Oh, forgot to mention I would have one or two squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate a day too!!

Looking at my diet, and coupled with weight lifting for 30min followed by 30min of cardio 4-5 times a week, no wonder why I have 2 boys!!!

Mamato3?
December 5th, 2014, 05:51 AM
AF came yesterday night, I am so happy!!! Can't wait for January, but I'm also thinking about February since it seems that AF will be coming at the early dates of the next couple of months and maybe it' would be better to have two cycles before TTC...
I don't know, I just don't want to gain too much wait as I have gained 4 kilos since September..