PDA

View Full Version : Another irregular cycle question please :)

happyheart
July 22nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
Hi :wave:

I have irregular cycles due to bf'ing. I usually get a +OPK between day 17 and day 24. I really wanted to do frequent BD because this is not what we did when we got our boys.

I would love any suggestions please!! :) :)

Thank you! :)

rainbowflower
July 22nd, 2011, 09:22 AM
just BD every day until after you get your + then? ;)

or use a CBFM to monitor your oestrogen levels as well and that will give you more of a clue as to when OV is coming? you should still get a few days notice that way (presumably, I have a CBFM but not re-using it again yet to save money)

I'm BF still too, and my cycles seem to be irregular as well

DoulaMama
July 22nd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Another irregular cycler/bf'er here too! My little guy is 13 mos old and I've had 2 LONG cycles and now this third one is really screwy! I've had 2 spotting episodes in the middle of my cycle(totally odd for me) and now I think I'm getting a "period" on cycle day 26 but I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate this month:( I hate all this irregularity!

I would most likely start BDing on Cycle day 4-5 when your AF is coming to an end and just continue to release/bd up until O. :D

happyheart
July 22nd, 2011, 03:22 PM
Thank you ladies!!!! This irregular stuff sure makes swaying a little bit more difficult! I am glad I am not alone here!!

So sorry DoulaMama!! I do not think I ovulated two cycles ago and pretty much not before that either... my cycles just returned and still completely wacky!!

I will go with the 4-5 days.. :) Although... could you imagine if I don't peak until say 25!!!
Rachel

DoulaMama
July 22nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you ladies!!!! This irregular stuff sure makes swaying a little bit more difficult! I am glad I am not alone here!!

So sorry DoulaMama!! I do not think I ovulated two cycles ago and pretty much not before that either... my cycles just returned and still completely wacky!!

I will go with the 4-5 days.. :) Although... could you imagine if I don't peak until say 25!!!
Rachel

Eek! Just pretend you're newlyweds! Pick up a few games and toys for the bedroom! LOL Maybe that'll spice it up enough to last the 3 weeks of BDing!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

happyheart
July 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM
Eek! Just pretend you're newlyweds! Pick up a few games and toys for the bedroom! LOL Maybe that'll spice it up enough to last the 3 weeks of BDing!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL!!!! :) :) :) :)

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Great advice!

You always have the option, if something goes nutty with your O and you aren't able to do frequent, to do a double-dip...have DH release once and dump it and then use the second batch!!!

happyheart
July 23rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Great advice!

You always have the option, if something goes nutty with your O and you aren't able to do frequent, to do a double-dip...have DH release once and dump it and then use the second batch!!!

Thank you atomic!! :) :)

zanacal
July 23rd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Great advice!

:rofl: at double-dip!