PDA

View Full Version : Physical feelings after miscarriage

eleena2014
November 10th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Just wondered how people felt physically after a miscarriage.I started naturally at home but ended up having a scrape and they had to pull the placenta and clots out with forceps.
It has been nearly 5 days that this happened (started Nov 5th)and I'm feeling v tired and my body aches when I have been doing physical activity for too long.today I felt OK so came downstairs to do the ironing and just started feeling really achy.I have been put on antibiotics.they didn't actually tell me what for I'm assuming it was for infection but want able to start taking these till Thursday night.

QueenB3blue
November 10th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Sounds like you have been through a lot Eleena. I sure it will take a while to recover:(

I am still in limbo....
When I went for my ultrasound Thursday they found a fetal pole. But it only measured 6weeks 3 days. By my lmp I should have been about 10 weeks. Since there had been progress since the previous week my midwife didn't feel she should do anything at this point. So I have to wait another week. In my heart I know there has to be something wrong. The waiting is agonizing:(

eleena2014
November 10th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Oh gosh how awful to be kept waiting.hope a miracle comes your way.x

eleena2014
November 11th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Bump

bluebonnet22
November 11th, 2014, 06:01 AM
eleena - I'm so sorry for your loss. My miscarriage was earlier than yours and didn't require medical intervention so I didn't have as many physical symptoms. A symptom I wasn't expecting was I lost a TON of hair (as much as I lost post partum with my DS) and my skin got horrible. I had bad hair/skin on LE, but after my loss it got really bad. I got tons of breakouts, my skin looked dull and sad and my hair loss was awful. This went on for probably 4 weeks after my loss ? I hope you start to feel better soon. In the meantime be kind to yourself and give yourself as much as rest as is possible with 2 boys! You've been through a lot and deserve the rest.

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2014, 12:08 PM
If you're feeling achy you need to be on those antibiotics NOW. I don't know what the issue is, if you can't get to the pharmacy or what, but I don't care if your husband has to take the day off work to get them for you, call a neighbor, do whatever it takes because that is NOT GOOD. You can end up very ill in the hospital and even risk losing your ability to have more children in the future. Don't mess around with this, get that prescription filled NOW

eleena2014
November 12th, 2014, 12:49 PM
It's OK I am on the antibiotics.I was supposed to get them last Thursday day but they weren't available till 7.00 that night. I take my last dose tomorrow. Feeling better but still very tired and a bit achy.