PDA

View Full Version : Trying to conceive girl attempts question

Kirsty2805
November 12th, 2014, 03:17 AM
Hey ladies

This is our first month on a girl sway and we are using the Clearblue fertility monitor to assess when ovulation is.

Yesterday we had a high fertility reading so we BD last night.

Now I have read that we're only supposed to have one attempt and am worried it wasn't close enough to ovulation to conceive.

Can I have a 2nd attempt when I get my peak fertility reading or positive OPK without harming the sway?

I'm pretty sure I did this when we conceived our daughter ie. BD a few days before positive OPK then on the day of positive OPK but nothing after.

It would be great to get your thoughts please as I'm fretting about what to do when I do get my positive OPK. I still had high fertility today so not positive OPK yet - it is likely to be tomorrow or Friday so I can abstain till then.

Thank you so much in advance for your replies xx

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2014, 10:44 AM
I have already replied in your other threads. Here is a link to one of them. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have-question-about-plans-service/17055-have-question-about-custom-sway-plans-ask-here-24.html#post652531

Bruce123
January 6th, 2016, 06:30 AM
so have you done with the process????

melirod
November 16th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Hi, new from Sydney, Australia and I am just trying to have the same... I did the shopping for my baby girl like toys, bedding etc but doctor told me that you will have boy. Could I change it? Possible???

atomic sagebrush
November 16th, 2016, 04:59 PM
If your baby is already conceived, gender is set at that point.