PDA

View Full Version : unexpecte BFP

pinkplspls
November 12th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Hi all,
I just posted last week a nub scan for a friend as she was desp to know babies gender, lots of lovely ladies on the site assumed it was me, and as i was secretly wishing it was, i realised i was a bit late with AF. i took a test yesterday and there it was clear as anything!

I had given up, I got PG again shortly after finding this wonderful site and buying a custom plan, i had only lightly swayed, but i lost bubs at 10 weeks, never knowing if it was a he or she, i felt in my heart it was a girl, but that was possibly my negativity.
Anyway, this time, i hadnt swayed as didnt even think i was trying, but.... i did change a few things inherently in my life after learning what i had from GD. My diet although still plentiful consisted more of empty carbs, white bread and bagels, i rarely ate brekkie, at least nothing until 11:30am and drank tons of diet soda, something i had never done before. i did 30 mins of cardio 5 mornings a week (i have PCO's) no weight loss as i was eating too much, but no weight gain either, and my husband was drinking way more beer than usual and taking Olive Leaf.

I know noone can tell me what my baby is, but i hope ive helped my odds even if its just ever so slight.

i have no symptoms, i'm stressing the lack of enormous boobs is a sign of a son?! 😝 but my fingers are firmly crossed anyway!

Mamato3?
November 12th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Congrats!!
I hope that, like most oopsie babies, you are carrying a healthy baby ballarina!!

mommymachine
November 12th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Congrats!!!

essnce629
November 12th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Congrats! I think you have a good chance at a girl! At least you didn't have the stress of swaying. Sending you lots of sticky vibes!

1+2+3boys
November 12th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Congrats. I hope this is your girl :)

foxymrsg
November 12th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Congrats!! Truly hope this is your girl for you!

Junie
November 12th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Congrats!! I hope you get your girl!

True Blue
November 12th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Congrats and lots of pink dust :)

missxo143
November 12th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Congratulations, wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

yogi&booboo
November 12th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Congratulations 💖

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Huge congrats !!!

Symptoms in pregnancy do not indicate gender. :) Good luck and pink dust.

maidentomother
November 13th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Congrats on your rainbow babe, hope it's a girl!

AlliBalli11
November 21st, 2014, 04:53 PM
Congratulations and wishing you baby pink dust!