PDA

View Full Version : Girl names?

LittleBabyJones
November 19th, 2014, 07:22 PM
I can't think of anything. I dont like anything I've seen and I've looked everywhere.

Adia
November 19th, 2014, 08:07 PM
What kind of name are you looking for? Trendy, classic, foreign, timeless, combo of 2 other names, "traditional boy" names popular for a girl, president's names, etc?

I would narrow it down to category and then go from there. After 3 girls we know for a fact that we like "known" names but uncommon ones. Our girls names are well known but we have only met 1 or 2 people who share their names and we have been all over the US and other countries.

bunnywabbit
November 19th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Hmm... Harder to work with if you don't know any girl or boy names you like. Do you have any other kids? If so, try putting their names into Nymbler.com and seeing what names are generated from there.

LittleBabyJones
November 20th, 2014, 01:38 AM
This is my first, but I will try Number.com Thankyou and Adia I would like an uncommon but non regrettable name lol not one that she won't like as a teen or something... im up for any and all suggestions

The Anchor
November 20th, 2014, 03:07 PM
I'm just copying and pasting our girl name list from our last go :)
Lacey
Charlotte
Seraphina
Caitlin
Kayleigh
Camille
Katie
Kennedy
Haley
Josie
Kinsley
Ava
Cassidy

tarasue
November 20th, 2014, 03:21 PM
I am loving the name Nora, my husband isn't feeling it though.... I will probably have a third boy so I won't be able to use it. Had our #1 son been a girl, Lyla would have been the name. #2 son would have been Scarlett. Other names I am keeping in my back pocket are Tess, Mari and Flora.

Linzshine32
November 20th, 2014, 03:31 PM
If we are lucky to have a girl we will most likely be naming her Lena. That is our top contender so far.

carebear1022002
November 25th, 2014, 01:21 AM
I am on my fifth girl, my girls' names are Destiny, Cailey, Shelby, and Elly...for the new baby I like Jozey Skye :-) when u hear the right name u will instantly love it...it will come to u soon I'm sure, good luck :bigsmile: