PDA

View Full Version : did you bleed with early pregnancy and what did you have?

monro84
November 21st, 2014, 11:39 AM
I have read a lot on bleeding during early pregnancy. I again am bleeding. I have had 1 full term which resulted in a son. I have had 2 chemicals before him and 1 blighted ovum bled right after I found out. 1 possible triplet pregnancy and bleed about 5 weeks then six then Mc at 8. Then had a late implanted and bleed and thought I started but got a positive. at 14 or 15 dpo Mc at 5 wks. Then my son and did not bleed in first trimester at all.

I just got a positive Sun after trying for only a month. I started bleeding last night at 6pm it lasted for a few hrs and was dark red and only when I wiped it did not even get on the liner I had on. I took a test a 6pm last night then one at 9:30 and then at fmu this morning and SMU was darkest test yet???

I was wondering if any of you had pregnancy that made it after bleeding in 3, 4 weeks and was it a girl or boy or twins. I have another blood tomorrow last one was mon and it was 19.26. The more I read the more is sounds like more very early bleeding with girls. I just had another blood test this morning and will know something this afternoon.

atomic sagebrush
November 21st, 2014, 11:46 AM
I answered this in depth in your other thread but I do not believe this has anything to do with gender whatsoever. I have seen literally hundreds of people have bleeding in early pg and they go onto have both genders.

I had bleeding at about 5 weeks with what was a twin pg and while I never found out the gender of the twin I lost, the other was a boy.

monro84
November 21st, 2014, 01:48 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. I have not seen the other yet. I will go read it. I really appreciate it!!! :)