PDA

View Full Version : Where to start???

ruby0919
July 23rd, 2011, 04:56 PM
I decided to start this thread because as a newbie I really don't know where to start and how to start or if i'm on the right path.
QUICK OVERVIEW
I got my iud removed in April 2011 and started charting bbt that same month. I'm also using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Looking back, in the last couple of months i've been kind of following th boy diet (without knowing), i've also been taking prenatals. The only thing i'm afraid to do is check my cervix. I have scant cm(not helpful). Cd 1 was july 10, so today is cd 14 with no +OPK until now. My cycle is anywhere from 29 to 31 days. Usual O day is the 16 -19.DH semen PH is like an 8, I have not check mine since i really dont have EWCM. I started to take EPO, L-argine,guasaferin, potassium supp, and something similar to Alka-seltzer. I started this supplements cd 11 as directed on each of the bottle.

I would like to :ttc: this month i believe O day would be in 3 day, but i don't know if this would be a good idea. Would you recommed to start or to wait a couple of months. If I get pg this year my husband wants another baby right away and he also would preffer to have a boy.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2011, 05:14 PM
I know, it is a lot of info all at once. I am trying to get it uberorganized but it's very time consuming!!!

First of all you might find this link helpful, it's all the most commonly used threads for TTC a boy. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1586-READ-ME-FIRST-Planning-your-blue-sway

Personally, my advice would be to wait a month to make sure you really have a handle on your sway and so you can be really sure your diet is ok. But at the same time, if you feel ready, then I will send you a lot of blue dust and prayers!!!

Also, if you live in the Northern Hemisphere you may even improve your sway by waiting until late summer/early fall, because more boys are conceived at that time of year. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1693-the-seasons-and-swaying So you may have more to gain by waiting than going ahead!

atomic sagebrush
July 23rd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Oh and if you do decide to go ahead this month, you might want to use some PreSeed or egg white since you don't have a lot of EWCM.