PDA

View Full Version : Help Af is crazy.

Rainbow baby
November 24th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Hi it has been along time since I have posted here. I gave up swaying when I didn't get pregnant for over 9 months the month I stopped. I got pregnant. Well I lost my little bug at 7 weeks but didn't get a d and c until I was 13 weeks along. My bleeding after was about two weeks then spotted for 3 then two weeks no spotting then. My first period after was long and heavy and this period has been long and heavy I am now on day 9 of bleeding it is light but still DAY 9???? I can't believe it has lasted so long. I was just wondering if this is normal. Starting to get rather anxious something is wrong with me? Any advice would be nice! I am just sick of seeing red!

atomic sagebrush
November 24th, 2014, 12:18 PM
I would call doc to get in for a scan to be sure there is no retained tissue.

ARe you taking iron??

The Anchor
November 24th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Oh no rainbow. I'm so sorry for your loss. It might be just your body trying to recover but that is a long time to be losing so much blood. I would get yourself checked out. HUGS.

mommymachine
November 24th, 2014, 03:27 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Rainbow:(

essnce629
November 24th, 2014, 06:54 PM
I had a miscarriage last month at 7 weeks and my first AF 5 weeks later. It also lasted 9 days. By day 10 all bleeding and spotting had stopped though. I did have more cramping and back pain than normal. As per Atomic's advice I am taking iron and zinc 3 times a week. I think the iron helps as I'm pretty sure I was getting anemic beforehand from being on LE diet for so long.

Rainbow baby
November 24th, 2014, 08:44 PM
No I am not taking anything and still light bleeding today. :/ .. Its my second period since and I have and did stop bleeding in between for about 3 weeks so this period is a bit early as well. I do remember seeing signs of Ovulations as well. I always had long lasting periods but not this long.. I guess my cycles are still messed up from m/c because it did come early and last period was a bit late. I actually thought I was pg again for w while and was testing...who knows maybe I was and it was a really early m/c last month but I never got even a squinter of a line. I will give it a bit more time :(

Rainbow baby
November 24th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Whats the Zink for. Egg quality?

atomic sagebrush
November 25th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Whats the Zink for. Egg quality?

Zinc is because the LE Diet is low in zinc and your body is not good at storing it, so if a person has been on LE Diet a long time they need some.

It may help with egg quality a little bit but I personally have never been a big believer in a "magic pill" that makes healthy eggs.

mammyof2boys
May 20th, 2015, 07:16 AM
Hi rainbow baby, I have been looking through the forum, trying to figure out whay is happening with me also. I have been bleeding for 4 weeks now since my miscarriage . There are days when I think it might be going to stop and then it seens to start all over again. I just want it to stop.Its just a constant reminder of our loss :(

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2015, 11:53 AM
You need to call your doc Mammy because it may mean you have some retained tissue and need a D and C.

mammyof2boys
May 21st, 2015, 05:16 AM
Yes I think so.Had a very bad night, lost a lot of tissue.But I seem to be ok this morning. So might wait til later in the day, if it starts again I will ring doc asap.

Butterfly Spirit
May 21st, 2015, 06:15 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Rainbow, and your loss Mammy :broken: When I had my loss this month on the 9th I bled like seriously.. more than I've ever bled in my life. I lost the biggest chunk of tissue, a chunk that was almost as long as my index finger and two times chubbier. But that was at the very end of my bleeding. Once it was out I only spotted very little and had bits of tissue. I did take raspberry leave capsules as soon as I realized my pregnancy was over. It helped strengthen and tone and heal my uterus. Maybe that would help yours? you can take tea, but I prefer the capsules. Again I'm sorry, I know it's just heartbreaking to go through this. :broken: I did take the same raspberry capsules after my first loss and it helped sway pink for my DD!! :wink:

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2015, 07:10 AM
:agree: rasp. leaf during a loss has atomic seal of approval but may intensify cramps for some people.

I personally would not have you guys using it when swaying though, as it may sway blue and may make it take longer for cycles to continue.

Butterfly Spirit
May 21st, 2015, 07:28 AM
:agree: rasp. leaf during a loss has atomic seal of approval but may intensify cramps for some people.

I personally would not have you guys using it when swaying though, as it may sway blue and may make it take longer for cycles to continue.

True, I wouldn't use it while TTC, just after my loss since it gave me pink success. :)
Your adorable DD is so lucky to have such a wonderful momma Atomic. Time is going too quickly for us both! :HH: