PDA

View Full Version : Ive lost my baby girl.

SamS_TTCPink
November 27th, 2014, 02:28 AM
Hey

Its been ages since I've been on here but today we got some terrible news and I thought id update you all….

THings have been going really well wit the pregnancy. I had my 20 week scan and things were great and it was confirmed (after our previous non diagnostic gender scan) that we were indeed having our much desired/dreamed for daughter that we swayed for and a bonus little man. They were both happy and healthy and doing well.

But today that changed. We went in for a scan today and were told that our little girl has died. I am heartbroken and lost for words. Ive had no pain, no bleeding, no nothing…..just was a little concerned about lack of movement from them both, but was not expecting this.

After swaying, an early m/c, swaying again, finding out we were having twins and that one was a girl to now this…. its just all been such an ordeal and now I have to go through the rest of the pregnancy not knowing what the impact on the surviving twin will be, having to deliver both of them, then we have to go through everything afterwards.

This is all just not fair! Its like some cruel cruel joke.

Im just so devastated. :(

Sam

1+2+3boys
November 27th, 2014, 02:38 AM
Hi, I had wondered how you were doing and am so sad to hear this for you and have no words to say except that I am so so sorry xo

deaks66
November 27th, 2014, 02:50 AM
oh i am so very sorry, that is such sad news. i hope you have lots of people giving you support at home. i hope your little boy is ok x

Junie
November 27th, 2014, 03:13 AM
I am so incredibly sorry for you Sam. Life is just not fair sometimes and after all your struggles I can't imagine what you are going through. Big hugs.

sent using tapatalk

True Blue
November 27th, 2014, 04:01 AM
I am so so so very sorry MumofSix :sadflwr:

Wishing you all the strength you need :(

ELP
November 27th, 2014, 04:16 AM
I am so sorry to read this:( Prayers for you and your family xxxxxx

ever hopeful
November 27th, 2014, 04:19 AM
Sending love and prayers to you all at this awful time - can't even start to imagine what you are going through. xx

jen75
November 27th, 2014, 04:37 AM
love and prayers. xxxxxxx

Ugee
November 27th, 2014, 04:40 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this! Brought a tear to my eye thinking about how heartbroken you must be feeling! I can't imagine hearing that news and hope you have very strong family relationship to help you through this! Really hope your other baby is ok. Sending hugs x

Plum3
November 27th, 2014, 04:53 AM
I am so very sorry to hear this. So unbelievably unfair 😥

MatildaMai
November 27th, 2014, 05:03 AM
I am terribly sorry to read this. How unbearably cruel and hard. I lived in terror of this very thing happening during my twin pregnancy as it happened to someone I know. She lost her son at 20wks and her daughter was born at 24wks. She made it though and she's a big 6yo now, though during her first few years she was in and out of hospital and her health was very delicate. Look after yourself and that precious little boy. MMx

bubble12
November 27th, 2014, 05:05 AM
My thoughts & prayers are with you at this unbelievably sad time & im so sorry for your loss.I cant imagine there are any words that will bring you comfort at the moment,noone should have to go through this :( xx

emmake
November 27th, 2014, 05:58 AM
I have no words... So increadibly cruel and sad, my prayers are with you

maidentomother
November 27th, 2014, 06:03 AM
How horribly unfair after all you've been through, not just swaying but your whole life. I don't know why such bad things happen to good people time and again. I am so sorry, wish I could give you & your little survivor a real hug.

My grandmother went through something similar. Apparently my grandfather only ever wanted a son. But they had a daughter, then 5 years later a second daughter who was very handicapped and died at age 5 in a home, as granny had Rubella during her pregnancy. Then a year later granny conceived boy girl twins but around 30 weeks, the boy died. My mother survived and was reviled and beaten by my grandfather. I never knew him but my granny died when I was 4, she wasn't very nice but what a life she had - I only as an adult begin to understand what she must have suffered. Maybe she wanted a son, too - she never said.

Why God?

Girlfriend
November 27th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Oh I'm so sorry to read this Hun, I'm just lost for words

Mamato3?
November 27th, 2014, 06:16 AM
I am out of words...This is so painful...You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

sweetdream
November 27th, 2014, 06:37 AM
I'm so sorry mum. I feel sad. What a horrible news.
Other then I wish you all the strength you need I have no words.

Big hugs

nuthinbutpink
November 27th, 2014, 06:51 AM
I'm so sorry. Just devastating.

Little Lunasa
November 27th, 2014, 07:46 AM
So, so sorry to hear this. I can't begin to imagine how heartbroken you are. Wishing you strength and peace xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foxymrsg
November 27th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Oh no no no! I am so unbelievably sorry. I can not imagine your pain. Thoughts and prayers are with you xxxxx

Sarah4girl
November 27th, 2014, 08:32 AM
I can only imagine how devastating this is. My heart goes out to you. I hope you find some comfort soon xx

coralsky
November 27th, 2014, 08:51 AM
I have no words. only tears and virtual hugs. I am so very sorry xxxxxxx

laVieEnRose
November 27th, 2014, 09:18 AM
So so sad... I'm devasted for you. Sending you strength and all the love to help you get through this. Massive virtual hug xxx

Petal
November 27th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Oh no, im so so sorry to be reading this, heart broken for you, I really hope your family give you the support you need right now x

Summerstown
November 27th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Sam I am so so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you & your family and sending lots of love xx

mommymachine
November 27th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I am so sorry. So incredibly sorry.

snipsnsnails
November 27th, 2014, 10:47 AM
I'm so so sorry to hear this. Just devastating.

essnce629
November 27th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Oh no Mum!!!!! I have no words. This is terrible news. I've been looking for an update from you and this is the most heartbreaking thing ever. I can't even imagine. (((HUGS))) to you during this incredibly difficult time. Please take care of yourself. I am so sad for you.

covered in blue
November 27th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I'm so so sorry :(. I've been thinking of you recently and hoping that you would pop back in for and update but never thought it would be something like this. What and incredibly unfair world this is! I wish there was something I could do to change things. Big hugs xxx

The Anchor
November 27th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Oh Sam, I'm just heartbroken for you, I can't imagine how you are coping.

I hope you are able to find peace somehow.

HUGS

Kittybear
November 27th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I am so, so sorry. I wish I had any words of comfort, but nothing is enough.
God bless you, your angel daughter, your little boy, and the rest of your family. Xxx

TRL
November 27th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I'm so sorry! Gosh this is so hard. Thinking of you, and hope your little boy continues to grow.

3 boys and 1 HT princess!

aidansmum
November 27th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Sam, I followed your journey here to conceive your so wanted little girl and now I am lost for words, I am angry as you shouldn't have to be going through this. I don't know you in person but by reading your posts here and on facebook I can tell you are a strong, determined, wonderful human being and an amazing mother and you deserved to hold your little daughter. She will never be forgotten, I will remember your little angel in my heart and how loved she was by her mummy. I pray your little guy is well. I will be thinking of you, your little boy and your little angel girl. x

coocoobananas
November 27th, 2014, 05:59 PM
No no no!! I cannot believe this. How does this happen? Such horrible luck:( I am so very sad for you:(
I can't believe you were so close and then not only miscarrying but so late and with your girl. Truly truly unfair. I am so sorry.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
November 27th, 2014, 10:03 PM
I'm so so sorry love.... I cannot imagine the grief you must feel.

missxo143
November 27th, 2014, 10:52 PM
So sorry for your loss, and for your self and family to have to go through something so hard, warm wishes and prayers for you and your family

Nahri
November 27th, 2014, 11:11 PM
So sorry for the loss of your baby girl mum! I know it is just as hard now as it will be on delivery day. Know that we are all with you in spirit now and we will all be with you and your family on that day as well. I hope your DS holds on and is born healthy and strong. Will keep you in our thoughts and our fingers crossed that your little guy holds on!

kitkat18
November 28th, 2014, 01:36 AM
Sam I have been thinking about you all day, hope all your boys but especially DS2 are giving you big hugs and lots of support. Life feels very cruel today and I wish we lived closer so I could be of more help sending my love Krissy X

QueenB3blue
November 28th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Life really doesn't make since sometimes:( I am so sorry. I pray for comfort and peace for you.

atomic sagebrush
November 28th, 2014, 01:07 PM
Oh, I am so, so very sorry to read this. I don't even have the words to say. Thinking of you and please let me know if I can do anything. :sadflwr:

MyByC
November 28th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Mum, you've been my guide and my first person who answered in here. I learned from you the good swaying tactic and the maturity to treat all this...
It is heartbroken and very unfair!
There are no words to describe your sadness and no word can bring back your little angel...
All I can say is that I pray for you and your little men inside. I send you all my love and PLEASE let me know if you need anything. Distance won't matter!
❤️❤️❤️

Frilly Lady
November 28th, 2014, 04:00 PM
How devastating, so sorry x

True Blue
November 28th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts MumofSix :heart:

XXforhubby
November 28th, 2014, 09:00 PM
I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through. I am praying for you and your little man- I hope you and him have a healthy remainder of your pregnancy and a healthy baby boy upon delivery.

Christi
November 28th, 2014, 11:45 PM
There are simply no words to describe how tragic the death of your daughter is. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling. I hope your son is born safe and healthy. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

usuallywrite
November 29th, 2014, 12:06 AM
I am so sorry. That is just heartbreaking. I don't understand how these things are even allowed to happen sometimes. You poor, sweet mum, I hope your little boy can hold on and thrive, though your girl will never be far from your thoughts. You are allowed to be sad, devastated, angry, whatever you feel, and I hope those around you will love and support you through all of it. I wish there were words to repair a broken heart, but sadly I know all too well there aren't. :broken:

oncue
November 29th, 2014, 09:08 AM
I am so sorry to hear this 😔 xo sending so much love to u and ur family

angielorna
November 29th, 2014, 10:10 AM
I'm heartbroken for you. To lose any child is devestation...and in these circumstances.... I cannot even imagine. I wish I had some magical words for you or some way to provide comfort that might lessen your heartache.
Take good care of yourself...
Angie

Sunflower3
November 29th, 2014, 12:06 PM
I am so very sorry to read this Sam. I lost my identical twins at 6 weeks. Although it's not the same I know his hard it is. Your little man is so special and I pray the rest of your pregnancy with him goes smoothly. I am so sorry for the loss of your little much wanted daughter. Hugs!! Xxx

Adia
November 29th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Please know that ladies all over the world are mourning your loss. Anytime someone loses a baby it hurts any and all mothers who give life.
Big hugs and prayers for peace and strength.

Abifasc
November 29th, 2014, 04:43 PM
Oh that's devastating. I'm so so sorry.

cherry28
November 30th, 2014, 04:21 AM
I am so sorry! My prayers and thoughts are with you!

1+2+3boys
December 2nd, 2014, 07:31 PM
Please know that ladies all over the world are mourning your loss. Anytime someone loses a baby it hurts any and all mothers who give life.
Big hugs and prayers for peace and strength.

So true. I have been thinking about you alot even though I don't know you. I always have a soft spot for other twin Mums. So unfair. Not your girl :( xoxo

tarasue
December 2nd, 2014, 07:59 PM
So so sorry for your loss.. There are no words. I pray you find peace and comfort.

essnce629
December 3rd, 2014, 03:28 AM
I've been thinking of you every day Mum.

Dana-Alicia
December 3rd, 2014, 09:27 AM
Oh my word, I am so so very sorry for your loss. I got goosebumps all over my body, this is so horrible. Your so much wanted and longed for babygirl, so so sorry. I hope your other baby is doing well, hold on mama xx

girliedreamz
December 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Oh, NO! I'm so heartbroken for you, Sam!
I'm going through mc #2 at the moment, and thinking just how unfair it all is. I'm only at 10 weeks and devastated, so I can only imagine what you're going through.

mt9178
December 15th, 2014, 04:42 PM
So sorry to hear this, you are in so many other's thoughts.

blueeyedguys
December 16th, 2014, 05:32 AM
I'm so very sorry. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected after such a heartbreaking loss.

JEWELLE11
December 19th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Sam! I am heartbroken for you :( I lost my twin but earlier on in my pregnancy-it was girl too, I find that out after he was born. I am praying for you and your family and your little boy. XOXO

Mrs_Incredible
December 20th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Sam, my heart broke for you reading this. Truly heartbreaking. I think of you often. I hope you are getting the support you need and deserve. Devastated for you honey. Hugs xxx

Eneli
December 20th, 2014, 05:50 AM
I have no words. Hoping you can be better and your DD can come later

2boysJustOneGirl
December 22nd, 2014, 10:56 PM
This is heart breaking. I am so sorry you are going through this, so so devastating.