PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!*Directions Please!!

jara
November 29th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Hi everyone! I*am 36years old and mother to 2 beautiful girls. I*am dreaming of having a boy. I live in Oslo, Norway. After all the research, I*decided to go ahead HT*in*Czech Republic. I have contacted few clinics and they sound quite promising. They do not offer gender selection but do let us choose which embryo we would like to get implanted. Before going ahead, I*would like to know if it has happened with anyone else that all the good embryos are of opposite gender. As I*am worried if I*have few quality blasts and that to of opposite gender. As anyone experienced that? Then I*thought it would be better for me to go with sperm sorting offered at Genesis in Cyprus, but the reviews of that clinic are not as good. Does sperm sorting makes a difference, are the embryos created are mostly of the desired gender? I am so confused and do not know which way I*should proceed. Please help if someone knows about this.

Also which clinic in Czech has positive outcomes? There are so many and all of them sound as great. I have decided to go ahead with GYNEM,*its a new clinic. Has anyone else been there?

nuthinbutpink
November 29th, 2014, 07:39 AM
That is not a clinic I have seen used before. I encourage you to become a Dresm Member because the specific clinic info can be found there in our private forums.

A new clinic is a little scary when there is so much that goes into the process!