PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of Gender

BeckMom89
December 2nd, 2014, 08:44 AM
These past nights I've been dreaming of gender. Mostly that this baby is a girl. I initially become upset in my dream then I get over it. The other night however I dreamt that I went in for my 13 week appointment and the tech said looks like a girl but the nub was all boy! Anyone else having gender dreams? I'm praying that my small sense of intuition about this baby being a boy is right and my dreams aren't telling me otherwise.

Ugee
December 2nd, 2014, 10:08 AM
I dreamt I was having a girl with my ds2 so wouldn't put too much thought into it...think it's just your subconscious thinking about your gender desire :)

odd
December 2nd, 2014, 10:21 AM
I had 3 very vivid dreams before my 13th week that I was having a boy.

Found out through nub shot and panorama that shes all girl

LilithWiser1979
December 2nd, 2014, 10:33 AM
I had one dream that this baby was a girl, and one in which she was a boy. I tend to agree with atomic in that our dreams are a reflection more of what's on our mind than anything else. I was seriously worried about her being a boy when I had the boy dream, and excited to be pregnant when I had the girl one. I can't imagine your dream has anything to do with reality, one way or another :)

BeckMom89
December 2nd, 2014, 10:49 AM
Well I keep dreaming of a little girl and I desire a boy so we will see. In my family, dreams mean alot. My daughter thinks the baby is a boy and a girl and she calls the baby Pongo.

dloui128
December 2nd, 2014, 03:17 PM
I have ever only had a gender dream with my son, I was dreaming that I was pushing the baby out and they lifted it up and I saw balls lol!

BeckMom89
December 2nd, 2014, 10:22 PM
I have ever only had a gender dream with my son, I was dreaming that I was pushing the baby out and they lifted it up and I saw balls lol!

That's hilarious! I'll keep dreaming over here. I'm praying hard.

MyByC
December 4th, 2014, 03:32 AM
You need to know when you dream for a gender, the result will be the opposite. Good luck ! ❤️

Auzair
December 6th, 2014, 01:15 PM
With my dd i had dream of a boy
So may be opposite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeckMom89
December 6th, 2014, 08:41 PM
You need to know when you dream for a gender, the result will be the opposite. Good luck ! ❤️

That's what I keep hearing.

2boysJustOneGirl
December 7th, 2014, 09:18 AM
That's what I keep hearing.

I hope this is true!

daydrmbelievr
December 7th, 2014, 09:27 PM
I have always been wrong!
However, I decided to test this morning (after having AF-like cramps last night and only being 13DPO today) because of a VERY vivid dream I had that I was pregnant... and I got my BFP!
I don't discredit anything in the subconscious :)

Auzair
July 20th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I always had a dream that m having a girl through out my pregnancy but it was a boy :)

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2015, 02:31 PM
:agree: thanks for updating!