PDA

View Full Version : Nothing, Sylk, or Rephresh?

Legacy_19
July 24th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I am ttc pink. I just finished my 5 days of clomid. Right now I have quite a bit of CM but I hope that goes away as I get closer to O. If it doesn't then I will take zyrtec or something to dry it up. So my question is if my cm is completely dry to I just leave it at that or should I use something like sylk or rephresh during our attempts? If I should use sylk or rephresh - which one seems to sway pink the best?

rainbowflower
July 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
if you have low amounts of CM I'd use a little bit of rephresh in there too
if you had lots of CM I'd say use more rephresh

swish
July 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM
I'd say refresh as you're using it to keep your ph low, gl!

Out of the Blue
July 25th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I'd say refresh as you're using it to keep your ph low, gl!

I agree! If you're really dry, use a bit of Sylk as lube (RepHresh isn't really a lube and more just to keep pH down). If I can remember correctly, Sylk is supposed to have a pH of 4.7ish but w/the RepHresh you'd probably only want to use a little since you're on Clomid and will want to get preg ASAP. Good :luck:!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 29th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Personally, when on Clomid I prefer that you not use anything because you must get pg quickly when on Clomid. The Clomid is doing everything the jellies do by making your CM sperm-hostile.

Legacy_19
July 29th, 2011, 12:25 PM
We decided not to use anything but I sure am DRY. So dry that it makes DTD difficult :(

4BlueLooking4Pink
July 29th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I'm not on clomid but I had VERY little cm this cycle (usually I have gobs of it for days). I ended up using a fingertip of replens before every bd as well as sylk for lube. I don't think I'd use those if I were on clomid though.

atomic sagebrush
July 29th, 2011, 02:20 PM
We decided not to use anything but I sure am DRY. So dry that it makes DTD difficult :(

You can use something like KY jelly - it's still kinda sperm unfriendly but not as bad as Sylk or RepHresh. You can also try canola oil.

It is even ok to do something like Pre-Seed, which sways blue for most people but since you're on Clomid, the Clomid will have dried up yoru CM to such a point that the Pre-seed won't sway for you.